It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Discusses His Plans for the First 100 Days

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Joey 2 Rolls was "interviewed" on NBC and was served up a host full of bland and dry/drab questions.

He was very straight forward at the ease and delivered his answers well as he read the scripted and rehearsed lines from his teleprompter to cast the appearance of prompt and swift intellectual stability.

He talked about some kind of "Amnesty" for illegal immigrants as well as other issues but stopped about 6 miles behind the finish line of details about how and who pays and who gets smacked in order for these miracles to happen.

The "interviewer" was NBC's Lester Holt, himself a typical fHiccup without a cure that caters to any Democrat with a face and mouth and a registration card.

I remember some kind of Trump proposals about immigrants but Democrats stopped it because Republicans were suspicious of appropriations and tangents unrelated to the main issue.

Democrat Joe Biden says he will send an amnesty deal for “over 11 million” illegal aliens to the United States Senate in his first 100 days in office.

During an interview with NBC News’s Lester Holt, Biden reiterated his plan to give amnesty to the roughly 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the U.S. Biden said of his agenda:

Some of it’s going to depend on the kind of cooperation I can or cannot get from the United States Congress. But I am going, I made a commitment, in the first 100 days, I will send an immigration bill to the United States Senate with a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people in America.

Watch–Joe Biden: Amnesty for Over 11 Million Illegal Aliens Going to Senate in My First 100 Days

Long - Drawn - Out - Interview ...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wow...
Amnesty for 20 million people.

That should fix all of the problems the dems have been bitching about.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We are #ing doomed with this regurgitated, anti-American Obama asshole in charge.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Wow...

20 million new voters for them.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

More shady, dubious actions to warrant and support even more fraud.

History has always been told by the winners, curious to read a textbook on Civics from 2077

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I cant wait till Biden gets in there.

Everything will be fixed , no more racism,sexism,chaos,market crash, or negativity in the media. I personally can't wait for hard hitting interviews like if Joe prefers a walk in the morning or the evening.

I also look forward to meeting and congratulating our 51 state China and having them become our new Capital.
press 1 for chinese: "新美国地狱" -- 白痴 Biden

press 2 for Spanish: "Nuestro America Back on track " - El Don Biden 2020

edit on 221130America/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2020 10:22:27 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Some takeaways...

"A pathway to citizen ship for 11 million undocumented people"

Assuming that these undocumented actually decide to "walk that path", doesn't that equate to 11 million more taxpayers?

---

The story about his Dad seemed really phony to me. His recounting is so jumbled and scrambled that any sympathetic tone gets lost in a haze of "what are you talking about again?"

---

"The only people that hate bad cops more than the community are good cops"

Hmm... I reckon that's true. Hollywood paints a different picture for the masses. I remember a Police Chief told me that they don't like being called "cops". It's a slang term that will usually illicit a negative image/response.

---

Oh and not a word about stimulus.

---

He just sounds like a regular old politician. How exciting.

edit on 25-11-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: no stimulus talk

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

They can't even tell how many illegals are here. 11 to 22 million? That's worse than the internet company's time window of "we'll be there anywhere between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.

Anyways, giving amnesty to illegals will not only encourage more illegals to flood this country, but it will also turn even more legal immigrants, who came here the right way, against the democrats. At this point, I'm beginning to wonder if there's some sort of law against being a normal, America loving democrat.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Wow...

If we give them, say, the entire West Coast and even the Northeast then they can enact all the new laws they want to, and they can rewrite a new Constitution for their new country. There will never be unity in this country again. Red states can have a leader, blue states can have a leader, and the people can choose which government best supports their ideals. It's a win for all of us, and the military can continue to protect both red and blue.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What happened? I fell into a deep coma after 27 seconds.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

No, it doesn't equate to 11 million new tax payers. They won't make enough to be over the threshold for tax liability.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What about the purple states?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This is what the left voted for!

They should own it, bathe in it, eat it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Red and blue can do a draft. Coin flip to decide which side picks first. People then have a period of time to relocate to side of their choosing as needed.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I thought they already did that in Cali.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When the economy collapses in a cloud of "Cloward-Piven" debris, I'll be laughing my ass off at every virtue signaler in the bread lines.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

$12,200 a year?

You could make that in any construction gig, tree trimming, house cleaning, even lawn care in many neighborhoods.

edit on 25-11-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Gosh, that sounds familiar....cant quite place it though....War of 1813? No.....Fench Indian War?.....

On a serious note, Obama and Trump have both jacked this country up for a long time. But peeps is too weak to vote third party.

a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When the economy collapses in a cloud of "Cloward-Piven" debris, I'll be laughing my ass off at every virtue signaler in the bread lines.

They will be Holding a sign that says TRUMP did this.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The left is determined to do whatever it takes to make sure the Republican party never wins another major election again... They want to flood our country with new voters, that will obviously lean the democrat way, considering they want to give them all the free stuff you could imagine, so why would they not vote that way.... The left is determined to rip this country apart... Its a damn shame that the voters on their side are okay with this type of "America".... I can only see this ending one way, and its not going to be pretty...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join