It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malfunctioning voting machine caught on camera

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
When the final tally is completed; more Biden votes were deleted and/or changed to a vote for trump.

It works both ways....

The overwhelming evidence now accumulated points to it working only ONE way - towards Biden.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If/when the fraud allegations are substantiated, I expect that Dominion (the hardware) will blame SmartMatic (the software), and SmartMatic will blame the election officials operating the systems, and the election officials will blame both Dominion and SmartMatic. It has all the makings of a perfect storm.

There were errors found in early counts where Dominion software was used, but it was corrected when discovered that the ballot reading calibration was off. They fixed the alignment/calibration and fixed the original errant count.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'd go for that, too.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Boadicea

The voting machines in the OP were known to change the voter's chosen candidate, and then tabulated the results. The Dominion software scanned paper ballots and tabulated the results of the paper ballots. There is a paper trail of true votes in Michigan, whereas, the states that used paperless voting machines, like in OP, have no paper trail and no way to tell if the votes were true.

Ahhhhh... gotcha! And thank you!!!

That is an important distinction and good to know

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yet more evidence of fraud and/or malfunctions going to the wrong candidate. This entire election should be wiped away and another election day held with accurate machines. I don't want these machines helping any side.. I just wish other people (who favored a certain outcome) could be as honest.

Ummm... no.

The machines are not the problem. It is the software running on them that is the problem.

Also, the Presidential election cannot be redone. The only options are a) accepting the results as they stand now, b) states take it upon themselves to invalidate their own elections and their respective State Legislatures appoint new electors, c) the states are forced to option 'b' by courts, or d), the Supreme Court hands it off to Congress.

Down ballot elections can be done over again.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That's a bit disingenuous Sookie that all republicans are innocent because they are republicans. Although most Republicans have a much higher compass, I think before all this is overall these old farts are going to be found complicit or at the least suspected of it. I personally don't think this is a party lines thing as much as an establishment thing. Look at the way the whole IRS targeting different groups, but no one was perp-walked for it. Or Hillary admitting she broke the law on tv and still no one was held accountable. Or Bush and Clintons Haiti cooperative disappearing money and nothing were ever said. In 2006, the machines came into question on CNN, texas rejecting them by bipartisan agreement on inspections on 3 different occasions for the last 10 years. Someone has been naughty with this, how much who knows but I know the elders of congress know and they are all quiet at the moment as if caught with their finger in their butt.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Both sides? It was Democrats that tried to push through a Bill that would protect voters. It was Republicans that squashed that bill, and Republican states that chose to use voting machines that were known to manipulate voters' votes, except New Jersey.

Can we see the actual Bill language that "protects" voters (aka "ALL" voters) ❓🚨

No because it was cherrypicked to fit an agenda. You don't need to see what else was in it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The only glitch on that video was the fact it showed the vote being changed.

That was fixed for this election.

Now it still switches votes, it just diesnt show it on screen.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I've been pondering this as well... I think in the final analysis that it's the state legislative bodies with all the authority -- and therefore all the power -- to deal with these allegations before certifying the vote and appointing electors. The Constitution places it firmly in their hands.

So the question is if they will take no action (dereliction of duty) or if they will take action, and if so, what action?

There is a now debunked rumor report that the state legislatures in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona were going to hold "townhalls" and allow the witnesses who filed affidavits address them personally and individually. I like that idea, or something similar.

It is the inaction and denial or minimalizing by responsible officials, their refusal to hear and address the allegations, that is infuriating me most right now. And making me most suspicious of what all is really going on beyond the public gaze.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That doesn't mean it shouldn't be redone with machines that are working correctly. This is the craziest year I've seen in my 41 years on this Earth and redoing an election wouldn't be any more surprising than anything else that's happened thus far.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: olaru12
When the final tally is completed; more Biden votes were deleted and/or changed to a vote for trump.

It works both ways....

The overwhelming evidence now accumulated points to it working only ONE way - towards Biden.

you have verifiable evidence. Let's see it. youtube isn't evidence!!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'm not sure why people still don't understand, voting machines have one purpose.

To make it easy to manipulate an election.

There has been problems and controversy with them since the first election they were used in. Why they were ever allowed to be used a second time is beyond me, why they're still being used just makes my brain hurt.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Let me rephrase that for you

You know and we know but the evidence is not available because the trail was obstructed and the justice branch has no interest in helping investigators the right to pursue evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The machines are not the problem. It is the software running on them that is the problem.

The software COULD be the only issue, but it doesn't mean it is. There is much that can be done in the bios of the system that can change how the system functions and over-ride some software settings, especially if the hardware and software were created specifically for one another.

edit on 11/25/2020 by Klassified because: too many words

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
a reply to: olaru12

Let me rephrase that for you

You know and we know but the evidence is not available because the trail was obstructed and the justice branch has no interest in helping investigators the right to pursue evidence.

So no verifiable evidence just more fake news.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
That doesn't mean it shouldn't be redone with machines that are working correctly.

I guess you didn't understand my point.

Again...

It isn't the machines - it is the software running on them.

Bottom line - there is simply no reason we cannot go back to paper ballots, with major criminal penalties for any poll workers who refuse full and total access to all monitors on both sides, and that they count the ballots precisely as prescribed by law.

Yes, paper ballots are not fraud proof. But they cannot be manipulated like the electronic voting can.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
The software is COULD be the only issue, but it doesn't mean it is. There is much that can be done in the bios of the system that can change how the system functions and over-ride some software settings, especially if the hardware and software were created specifically for one another.

Fair enough - except, BIOS, ROMs, etc - is actually software.

Machines would have to be fixed too - ie, ability to fix paper jams without breaking seals on already scanned ballots, verification that ballot was not only scanned, but was scanned properly with all votes allocated per the voters choices.

At this point though... no, these machines - all of them, not just Dominions - are no longer viable options, 'fixed' or not.

After Trump is re-elected, he should appoint a bi-partisan commission of trusted open source engineers to design and build brand a brand new voting machine and block-chain based software that can always be verified prior to any election.

That verification process should be all encompassing, from verifying a specific release to be used on any/all machines prior to/in any given election, verifying that no malicious code has been introduced, allowing any qualified engineer to sign a formal NDA complete with criminal penalties for violating to gain access to the source code for inspection and verification purposes, and also being allowed to verify the software running on the machines is the officially blessed version that was certified.
edit on 25-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Fair enough - except, BIOS, ROMs, etc - is actually software.

Indeed. Software essential to the function of the hardware.

Blockchain is good, but it has been hacked, so it isn't foolproof. As much as I would like to see a secure electronic voting system nation-wide, there is no way to make it 100% secure, but then neither is hand-counting as we have seen. We could possibly get close enough to make it a real pain in the butt to cheat though.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This was the most screwball election ever. Fraud everywhere. Voter confidence in this election and their use of the electronic system is zero!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Indeed. Software essential to the function of the hardware.

Ummm... so is the Operating System. I fail to see your point.

It is almost (just?) as easy to modify BIOS and ROM code as it is the OS (which, in the case of Dominion machines, is Windows 10 -shudder...

Blockchain is good, but it has been hacked,

Details would be nice. Since the word blockchain encompasses a concept, it isn't like saying that XYZ encryption shceme has been cracked.

so it isn't foolproof. As much as I would like to see a secure electronic voting system nation-wide, there is no way to make it 100% secure, but then neither is hand-counting as we have seen. We could possibly get close enough to make it a real pain in the butt to cheat though.

The overarching purpose should be to a) limit the potential damage, and b) have an audit trail that can reveal what actually happened. And if that audit trail itself is shown to be modified/untrustworthy, then the whole election is invalidated.
edit on 25-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join