It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 More Ways Joe Biden Magically Outperformed Election Norms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
They're huge statistical disparities alone should be enough for the Supreme Court to order close examination in states with huge the testicle variances from normal.

(post by johnnylaw16 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
They're huge statistical disparities alone should be enough for the Supreme Court to order close examination in states with huge the testicle variances from normal.

But in all seriousness, if there were any legitimacy to the "huge" statistical variance that you are referring to, we would see Trump putting it forward in court. Have we seen that? No.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interaction with dog sends Joe Biden to the doctor.

www.wsls.com...

Real tuff dude, eh?

He'll probably develop bone spurs now!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: neoholographic

Don't expect a lot of people to understand this. They'll conveniently ignore it because in the grand scheme of things, they don't care about fraud or corruption as long as they win. Immediately after I heard "XX will stop counting for the night and continue at XX:XX tomorrow" I knew there was about to be a furkin on this election. It didn't take a genius to see it, just a little common sense and an open mind.

And ignorance of the cardinal rules of statistics.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Only if they know less about stats than a bright ninth grader.

Correlation is not causation.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: azvol

Speaking of 13 year olds, this old grammar policeman finds a minimum of NINE punctuation and other grammatical errors in your very brief post. I know you don’t care. I do. Former teachers and their red markers are not easily parted.

Ehem.

Check your capilization.

Consider underlining instead.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: azvol

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: neoholographic

Candidate Joe Biden was so effective at animating voters in 2020 that he received a record number of votes, more than 15 million more than Barack Obama received in his re-election of 2012.

Joe Biden didn’t animate voters. He’s barely animated himself. Donald Trump is the one who animated the left.

4 years or whining on Twitter and being an ass to people day in and day out has that effect.

Your right Trump lost this election because hes incapable of being nice to people. He would rather insult and of course tell us how great he is. Many just got tired of him god knows i was i kept saying he will grow into the office. He never did it was like having a 13 year old girl run the country.

Speaking of 13 year olds, this old grammar policeman finds a minimum of NINE punctuation and other grammatical errors in your very brief post. I know you don’t care. I do. Former teachers and their red markers are not easily parted.

Nobody cares, that you care..this is not school. If you couldn't quite figure out what the poster was saying, then by all means..pipe up. But you understood, just didn't like the words..as if "triggered"
edit on 30-11-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hey ATS Lefties..... repeat after me...

"JOE BIDEN WON MORE OF THE BLACK VOTE THAN OBAMA"

Effing SAY IT!

Now, try to believe it.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Effing SAY IT!

Now, try to believe it.

Biden WON! Biden got more votes than Trump.

Thank you ALL colors of people.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Effing SAY IT!

Now, try to believe it.

No no no...

Saaaaayyyyyy IT

Say it with a straight face.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Effing SAY IT!

Now, try to believe it.

No no no...

Saaaaayyyyyy IT

Say it with a straight face.

Ding Dong — the Warlock is on his last broomstick.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There are no norms in 2020.
Record voter turnout.
Massive death count from a virus that the current president pretended was a cold. While his supporters pretended he was a leader.
Norms don’t count.
Op is invalidated .

No norms this year, unless you are watching reruns of “Cheers”

Sit down now

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Most of us are not stupid, we know the election rigging has been going on for decades. It's how they keep/remove members of congress. This time the deep state went way overboard with the rigging to get rid of Trump. We can't count on DOJ or FBI to do a real investigation. It will take people holding local and state officials feet to the fire. If they wont act on it, recall them and elect someone who will.

Now would be a good time for the government to use NSA data center to target anyone involved in election tampering. NSA collects all communications in the US, it should be easy for them to make a shortlist of people to investigate. Oh wait, they only use NSA data centers to target us nobodies or to steal trade secrets.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join