It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Excess COVID Deaths, How They're Twisting the Numbers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: carewemust

That can be most likely attributed to people being under lock down and missing doctors appointments for treatments AND people killing each other and suicide.

If you think the CDC is any better than the WHO, you are mistaken.

With the UK data we can see the peak excess deaths at the earliest stage of the lock down and then declining.

The exact shape we would expect to see if the deaths were caused by the virus and the opposite of what we would expect if caused by negative impact of the lockdown.
edit on 25-11-2020 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong
That’s right we went into stage 3 and then 4 restrictions for 112 days. Movement limited to 5km radius, 8pm to 5am
Curfew, mandatory masks inside and outside except at home. No visitors. 1 hour exercise per day within 5km radius, Only essential shops open, everything else closed.
Pubs/cafes, restaurants take away or delivery only. Meat works, distribution centres at reduced capacity. Schools and universities remote learning only for 3 months. No international arrivals. No domestic travel and if u did, you had to enter 14 day quarantine upon arrival into other states.
It was tough. Groundhog day.
We had a 4 step roadmap out of restrictions. The targets seemed impossible.
But Victoria, Australia we did it! 0 cases, 0 community transmission for 26 days!
No longer are we restricted by movement or curfews. Everything is open. There are patron limit restrictions for pubs, restaurants and cafes, gyms, pools. Masks only required indoors and on public transport.
All the other states opening their borders up to us. Schools open, uni open, all shops.
The pain was worth the gain.
We all look at Europe and USA in shock at how you guys are dealing with the virus. It’s shocking.
Anyway, keep safe!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DaMouse
www.theglobeandmail.com...

edit on 25/11/2020 by DaMouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In 2018, there were 2,839,000 deaths in the USA.

Thru November 11th, we've had 2,563,000.

About 57,000 deaths per week is normal.

Not buying it. Going off your numbers ...

2018 (all 52 weeks of the year)
2,839,000 ÷ 52 = 54,596.15
November 11th (46th week of the year)
2,563,000 ÷ 46 = 55,717.39
What's that? less than 2% change in a country with a population exceeding 340,000,000. Well within what could be expected. I'm certainly NOT seeing your 11% figure (but, I've never been good with math).

People might have simply exceeded their average lifespan in 2018, and now it's time for nature to play catch-up.

What should trouble the boards is COVID fear mongering hot on the heels of a contested presidential election.

edit on 25112020 by Snarl because: removed the less than symbol and replaced it with "less than"

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

People might have simply exceeded their average lifespan in 2018, and now it's time for nature to play catch-up.

Yes, the boomers are aging and they are a large segment of the population.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: and14263

I already know that I will not trust their interpretation.
Substract suicides, drug overdoses, lack of care and lack of nutrition and those murdered with ventilators after being exposed to sick people in the nursing homes.
A new rise in mortality due to vaccination and mutations/releasing new strains wouldnt surprise me. If they are allowed to grab the power they'll milk it forever. Healthy people will disappear in quarantine facilities just like in China

That's reasonable. But I am trying to use the existing statistics, as stated in the OP link, to come to the same conclusion as stated in the OP link and therefore form a robust and logical argument against those who fear the Covid.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

They are not up. avg deaths by month

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

He's / she's talking about UK data using ONS stats.
edit on 25-11-2020 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Without even bothering to check if the numbers are accurate you can tell the conclusion is wrong by this

*Averaged for 12 months

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Irrelevant?
One has to isolate for 14 days if one tests positive for CV. So why 28 days? The government already revised downard by some 5,000 people, Covid related deaths back in August.
www.theguardian.com...

This information relates directly to these so called excess deaths as the government is attributing them to Covid directly, even though many of these said deaths were NOT caused by Covid, but other serious diseases.

In addition, there has been zero investigation into excess deaths caused by suicides, deaths by people not seeking medical attention, and other deaths related to the lockdown as opposed to Covid.

Its for the above reason that I find Covid to be some kind of scam.

a reply to: ScepticScot

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Irrelevant?
One has to isolate for 14 days if one tests positive for CV. So why 28 days? The government already revised downard by some 5,000 people, Covid related deaths back in August.
www.theguardian.com...

This information relates directly to these so called excess deaths as the government is attributing them to Covid directly, even though many of these said deaths were NOT caused by Covid, but other serious diseases.

In addition, there has been zero investigation into excess deaths caused by suicides, deaths by people not seeking medical attention, and other deaths related to the lockdown as opposed to Covid.

Its for the above reason that I find Covid to be some kind of scam.

For the reasons I already gave.

We are talking about excess death, that is total people who have died over the 5 year average.

The Covid tests have nothing to do with that.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
And I posit that these alleged excess deaths are meaningless due to the reasons I gave.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

What about deaths cause as a result of the lockouts? People not being able to receive medical attention they need for other illnesses. Increased suicides increased deaths due to more drug/alcohol use. It has been reported also that infant mortality is up as well due to a variety of reason.

A case could definitely be made as to why there could potentially be additional deaths

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

And I posit that these alleged excess deaths are meaningless due to the reasons I gave.

Not sure what you mean by alleged pretty sure they are actually dead.

As I replied to another poster above we can see these were caused by the Virus rather than negative affects of lockdown by when they happened.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How many of those deaths are due to COVID by itself, and how many of them are caused by knock-on effects of the lock downs: suicide, elderly people giving up (estimates are that's 40,000 alone), health conditions being treated improperly due to COVID concerns delaying treatment, domestic violence from people being locked in with their abusers, etc.?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133

What about deaths cause as a result of the lockouts? People not being able to receive medical attention they need for other illnesses. Increased suicides increased deaths due to more drug/alcohol use. It has been reported also that infant mortality is up as well due to a variety of reason.

A case could definitely be made as to why there could potentially be additional deaths

YES! My point exactly is to explain what exactly the excess deaths are.... hence why we need to compare the causes of death data from each year.

It might show that Covid deaths are massive in 2020 BUT if all other deaths have DECREASED we know that the Covid death recording procedure is nonsense.

Likewise if suicide etc etc has increased this requires no inference, it is undoubtedly a cause of lockdown.

PLUS - all the undiagnosed cancers in the UK over the last few months will come to light in the stats next year...sadly.
edit on 25-11-2020 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Dont be obtuse. These excess deaths are allegedly Covid related and I dont think they are. Until someone can show us official data, then I call shenanigans....just like this whole Covis BS.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Dont be obtuse. These excess deaths are allegedly Covid related and I dont think they are. Until someone can show us official data, then I call shenanigans....just like this whole Covis BS.

No they are excess deaths the evidence is that the vast majority of them are covid related.

We know from testing that a lot of people die within 28 days of a positive test. This will of course include some who would have died anyway or from unrelated causes. It will aso exclude a great number particularly earlier in pandemic who died from covid but were never tested.

Separately we have the number who died with covid recorded on the death certificate. This gives a higher number than above. (C.10k more For the UK).

Finally we have the excess deaths (topic of thread) Which shows an increase in the number of people dying overall. (Higher figure than either above). This will include some who may have died by negative benefits of lockdown (for example suicide) but be offset by reductions elsewhere (for e ample lower traffic deaths).

We have three distinct strands of evidence showing that covid is killing people in large numbers.

edit on 25-11-2020 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

"No they are excess deaths the evidence is that the vast majority of them are covid related."

Everyone and everything under the Sun is covid related...you know why ? Because the stubid test can make anyone as covid case . So dont be silly and talk about evidence. Remember when in Tanzania they tested motor oil and other things...and find out they were positive..

edit on 25-11-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You have no evidence to back up your claim that all excess deaths are from Covid.

However, the government has been caught several times greatly over estimating CV deaths. Such as.....

"Britain ordered an urgent review Friday into how coronavirus deaths are counted after a study suggested health authorities are overestimating the toll by counting people who died long after recovering".

medicalxpress.com...

and....

"The UK Statistics Authority has rebuked the government over its lack of transparency around projected Covid-19 deaths and hospital admissions, saying it could cast doubt over official figures".

www.theguardian.com...

Based on this, one finds it difficult to attribute excess deaths to the Covid fantasy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join