It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Governor Tom Wolf Cuts buying alcohol tomorrow to curtail Covid 19

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What the hell is this guy on? Here's the Article:

Tom Wolfs BS

So basically in a nut shell this guy is shutting down alcohol purchase from 5pm to 8am because he believes this is going to curtail the spread of covid 19. Seriously does he not know people are going to be going out doing other things tomorrow like get packed nuts to butts for all the big sales in stores, people last minute shopping for thanksgiving dinner? WTF is the point other for him to wield power to eff with people and scare people.

This guy has got to go.

I am considering buying a keg of beer for Turkey Day and starting an all American Bon fire with a sign that says Welcome Neighbors Free Beer, and have me a little impromptu gathering just because **** you Wolf.
edit on 24-11-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
First the bars, now the alcohol.

END THE DICTATORS!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Just another way to get the population used to what is coming under a Biden Presidency.

The New Green Deal alone will give our friendly and tolerant Government unprecedented control over the citizenry.

So they need to soften us up and make us more compliant for what is to come.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Covid lockdowns and stimulus worked so well.

Can you really blame them for doubling down?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I bet the thought of two people sharing a joint gives Tom Wolfe the HeebieJeebies probably makes him go crazy, I'm surprised he didn't shut down the medical marijuana dispensaries too.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Covid lockdowns and stimulus worked so well.

Can you really blame them for doubling down?

No more than I would blame a rattlesnake for biting me.

After all, if you haven't figured out yet what the Democratic party is all about, then shame on you.

Everyone with a brain and an internet connection that can use both at the same time already knows.

edit on 24-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I bet the thought of two people sharing a joint gives Tom Wolfe the HeebieJeebies probably makes him go crazy, I'm surprised he didn't shut down the medical marijuana dispensaries too.

Well, he has to get his own somewhere...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The absurdity of using alcohol to flex government overreach is rather interesting.

There's a stronger play here and I'm pretty sure its nothing more than control.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Well, he has to get his own somewhere...

Its probably still ok because... well what I'm about to say is really not nice... is because the tranny running the health scene here in PA is probably a stoner and believe he/she had a hand in legalizing weed for medical reasons. That is my guess I don't have anything on hand to back that up at the moment other then listening to stuff floating around my neck of the woods here. I am also scared to see what I get looking up Transexuals and Weed in the same query.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Less tax revenue for his state, but all these liberal governors think Biden will send them a few Trillion dollars, because Chuck Schumer will be the new majority leader, replacing Mitch McConnell.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Isn’t Pennsylvania dry on Sunday’s?
No booze sales?
Or is that just certain counties?
edit on 24-11-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Less tax revenue for his state, but all these liberal governors think Biden will send them a few Trillion dollars, because Chuck Schumer will be the new majority leader, replacing Mitch McConnell.

I know a few places that won't shut down, beer drinking the day before thanksgiving is big business in my area and it is a big boost to our local establishments already suffering.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It used to close the liquor stores on Sundays but that was changed a few years ago and liquor stores aka as "state stores" in PA are allowed to open on Sunday until either 5 or 7. IDK for sure havent been in one on a Sunday for a long time.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is just a small sample of the rolling shut-downs America will experience if, God forbid, Joe Biden is elected President!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

This is just a small sample of the rolling shut-downs America will experience if, God forbid, Joe Biden is elected President!

Guess I shall be applying for my fuel makers license soon.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The absurdity of using alcohol to flex government overreach is rather interesting.

There's a stronger play here and I'm pretty sure its nothing more than control.
Nah. The COVID hates us whiskey drinking Americans on 1/2 of our Nat’l Holidays

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Hurry! If Gestapo leader Biden is in charge, you won't get the license unless you've had your "shots".

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Hurry! If Gestapo leader Biden is in charge, you won't get the license unless you've had your "shots".

I'll do plenty of shots all right that box will be checked to the max.

I think he is doing this because of the conditions business had to agree to for them to receive federal grant money because of being shut down

His weapon against those who sell you booze

In order to get money from this owners had to agree to stuff so this butt hole thinks he can do what he wants. He shut them down then kicked them when they were down and made them lick his boot just so he can pull on those slavery chains.
edit on 24-11-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

He shut down the wine and spirits back last march, they are run by the state. But ironically you could still buy wine and beer at the local Giant eagle. Kept them closed for over a month and a half. So no one could get the good stuff like whiskey, rum, vodka.... etc etc. Then he let them take orders over the phone ( those lines were busy and you couldn't get through ).

So now the wine and spirits are open, no more than 6 patrons at a time and MASK ARE REQUIRED. No exceptions and they have Armed security. Went today and wow that line was long outside. Poeple are pissed becuase. They wanted to go be with friends at the bars and restaurants after dinner and watch the Steelers.

Won't be long before he closes the wine & spirits again, so people are stocking up.
Richard no Doctor Rachel Levine

edit on 24-11-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Isn’t Pennsylvania dry on Sunday’s?
No booze sales?
Or is that just certain counties?

Use to be, but now they are open from 11am to 5pm.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join