It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Xbox one for my son Mitchell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am in search for a Xbox one and I would like to put out a feeler on ats. Suggestions, thoughts, and opinions welcome .
edit on 07 22 2016 by Capies because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Capies

Generally speaking black friday is coming really soon and then would be a good time to buy one considering that the ps5 and next gen xbox launched those new consoles are the hot new ticket. You could probably score a good deal on an xbox one s or xbox one x model along with really good deals on games whether or not you buy digital or physical. I wouldn't suggest buying used at this point either unless you are really hard up simply because warranty purposes.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I would look for an Xbox One X if you can find one. The One S is way behind at this point. If you aren't looking at the new systems that just launched, I would try to get the closest thing to them to ensure the best performance and support over the next couple of years.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You are one of millions looking for a new X-Box. Just gotta keep looking like the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I would check out game stop and the other big box stores on friday. This is a decent time to get one with new hardware coming out. I tend to wait six months or so before getting the new systems to let them work out bugs.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thank you all. Have a good thanksgiving and holiday everyone.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Folllow @Wario64 on Twitter. Tweets all day about game deals, preorders etc. He usually gives a heads up in advance on more PS5/XBox preorders. I got my PS5 through WalMart because a month or so ago he said they'd be opening up the preorders at a certain time. Camped on the page and refreshed and was able to order when the time came

edit on 11/26/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Got it thank you Vlawde .

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Update to my op I have found a Xbox one for my son for Christmas thank you for replying. Here’s an old video of my snakehead devouring gold fish.

edit on 07 22 2016 by Capies because: Vid

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

edit on 07 22 2016 by Capies because: Double post

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Capies
Update to my op I have found a Xbox one for my son for Christmas thank you for replying.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The real mystery here, is what happened on July the twenty-second in the year 2016 ?.....

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

The real mystery here, is what happened on July the twenty-second in the year 2016 ?.....

Respectfully,
~meathead

Thats funny my friend

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes that is a strange edit hmmmm.
The date in question is my join date.

top topics

join