It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yikes more Street Talk food bank lines require a vaccination certificate passport to get govt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

[1] So what does living in Japan have to do with this subject this our very very small minority opinionated HIEROPHANT. New World Order Putz?

[2] Can you debunk this?

The Biden taskforce member in question here is Luciana Borio, MD

The Biden taskforce member in question here is Luciana Borio, MD, and her uses of social engineering tactics to enslave humanity. She’s listed as the top member of the “Working Group of Readying Populations for COVID-19 Vaccines” as described in a document from the Center for Health Security, released in July of this year by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Articles mentioned in this video: 1. Meet Biden's coronavirus crisis team tasked with combating America's surging crisis thehill.com... 2. VAX THE BLACKS: Joe Biden’s Covid-19 taskforce member recommends withholding food stamps and rent assistance from those who refuse coronavirus vaccines www.naturalnews.com... 3. Pandemic Preparedness: Policy and Practice in the 21st Century www.youtube.com... 4. PDF Document "The Publics Role in COVID-19 Vaccination 1. www.centerforhealthsecurity.o...... 2. www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Surrender the guns, gardening licences? What is the source of this fantasy? Because it sounds like "multiple asteroids are heading to Earth and gonna hit it in September"

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: musicismagic

For someone living in Japan you sure spin stories like you're actually physically living ib the US:

He spends most posts explaining us...to us...from Japan.

Oceans...out of touch

Isnt it usually the other way around, some kid in the US pretends that he's living in Japan for the weeb/gamer cred.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I have not a single doubt that progressives can survive on a strict Starbucks soy diet. Everyone else, however, will need meat, fruit, and vegetables and they'll get it one way or another.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Of course. I just didn't go there

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Op may not be as crazy as he sounds.

4 reasons famine is coming to America.

World could face hunger pandemic.

Living on the outskirts of a small town, my only worry about a famine would be people poaching on my land... I've been catching lots of these guys eating acorns 81 yards behind my shed (which me and my F-I-L have now turned into a big heated deer stand). I've been putting corn out, too, lately so they're getting good and fat.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: rickymouse

Got any details or links?

I haven't heard or seen anything to suggest real food shortages that will affect consumers much more than price hikes.

Food shortages are often a lie. There's no shortage of food. There's a shortage of capital and most of us live in nations where poverty is more individual than communal.

Last I checked the basics are still cheap. The cost of grain hasn't exploded. In the UK eggs and meat are pretty much the same price as pre-covid so I can only assume grains haven't increased drastically in price.

To be honest, there's probably already a shortage and we've been in it for a long time. Most of the BS we have to eat is processed.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That's mostly personal choice though. There's not that many people in our societies who literally cannot cook.

Bread and pasta are processed foods, so are cereals usually and they have a crazy long shelf life. I'm still burning through oatmeal I bought nearly 2 years ago for instance. Zip tie bags are inexpensive... I mean I've started freezing coffee due to ATS member's stories, I've saved a fortune and have better quality coffee. I'd be paying premium prices for 250g of coffee otherwise.

We pay for so called convenience, the basics are still cheap. It's akin to someone paying near restaurant prices for Coq Au Vin when it's actually cheap meat, veg and wine.

I just checked some US prices, $4-5 for a pound of beef, we share similar prices... I can think of 3-4 meals of the top of my head that would easily feed a family of 4 with a few more cheap ingredients. Homemade burger and fries for $6 or mince n dumplings for about $8?

Freezing meals isn't difficult either.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Where are you getting this from? Who said they trying to shut down small grocery stores?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

shotgun, rifle and a four wheel drive. a country boy can survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join