It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some yet to be determined UFO or not footage site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I really don't know if this has been posted here, it's very probable that it has. THIS IS ATS... but IF it hasn't enjoy...

UFO digicam footage

I found the Russia.MPEG most intriguing.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Shoot I haven't figured out yet how to edit a previous post, but when you hit the link , (IT DOES) take a few secs to load even with DSL, but check out UFO VIDEOS. That's where I meant the original link to go.

Side note: Fascinating yet so simple UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) ..think about it. Like a bug whisking above your head that has no genus label.. that would be a UFO correct?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Entering the bowels of ATS my thread does ...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
if you go to the ufo pictures section and scrooll thoguht alot of those look faked especially the perfecly clear saucers right infront of the camera. either that is absolute proof of flying saucers or they are fakes they just look too good for being such old pictures.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
HOLY CRAPOLY! This pic at the site www.bright.net... sent chills down my spine. Anyone know of its origins? an alien pic has never effected me like this!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
HOLY CRAPOLY! This pic at the site www.bright.net... sent chills down my spine. Anyone know of its origins? an alien pic has never effected me like this!

lol.....Looks my ex after the surgery

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i have seen that picture plenty of times, but the russia.mpeg looks like they have layed small things on the ground and filmed it, if you make it bigger you see what lookes like a floor, and the bob lazar one looks like a mirror, and some of the pictures are even in drawings, i really like the one that has some obvios strings in it

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The russia.mpeg looks to me like 6 black triangles flying in a "V" formation. These could very well be man made craft. Anyhow, nice vid.

Originally posted by spyrolot
i have seen that picture plenty of times, but the russia.mpeg looks like they have layed small things on the ground and filmed it, if you make it bigger you see what lookes like a floor

I'm not sure what you mean here, I'm not seeing any sign of a "floor".

[edit on 21/3/05 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This was my favorite pic on that site

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
For some reason the alien pic I was talking about remind me of the Paris Hilton tape

I hate ufo websites that post the OBVIOUS fakes. It really pisses me off that they play games with people.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
For some reason the alien pic I was talking about remind me of the Paris Hilton tape

I hate ufo websites that post the OBVIOUS fakes. It really pisses me off that they play games with people.

I think if they do post fakes, they should at least say it is a fake at least.

top topics

join