It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's Westall School UFO Incident (Please help!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey guys and girls, I am a long time lurker of this website and have always been drawn back to it over the years. Recently I purchased a new PC and am FINALLY able to use this site with ease again. I was goin through some of the most popular threads in the Aliens and UFO's and came across the thread about the UFO that landed at the school in Clayton South, Australia (Westall Primary School) made by user VoidHawk. It was an excellent read!! I was extremely interested after I read so I decided to get on Google Earth to really see the area that this event occurred. While I was in Google street mode I was driving around the school (keeping an eye on the sky) and I come across two UFO's in the air that resemble the original craft from this even as well as the Nazi bell (slightly). I remembered the kids drawing and couldn't believe how similar these two UFO's looked to what the kids drew. I am not the best with posting this kind of stuff but I screen captured the photos. I am thinking maybe I could email them to someone or one of you might be able to help me post so that I can hear your thoughts? Maybe its nothing but it surely does resemble everything I read in the original and popular thread about this UFO event. Let me know if you may be interested and can help me.

P.S. I would have also tagged the original thread about this but I don't know how to do that either. I am sure this is breaking the rules but the tag is below. I appreciate the interest and help in advanced.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-11-2020 by jeenyus2008 because: typo

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeenyus2008 I was extremely interested after I read so I decided to get on Google Earth to really see the area that this event occurred. While I was in Google street mode I was driving around the school (keeping an eye on the sky) and I come across two UFO's in the air that resemble the original craft from this even as well as the Nazi bell (slightly).

I’m assuming when you say “driving around” in this context...you mean with your mouse and cursor..no?

If so.... trying going back to where you saw it...in street view....or regular ...zoomed in and looking down on it ... place your cursor on it and then record with pen and paper the coordinates within the parentheses in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, then post the typed coordinates in a post ..here’s an example....

perhaps by the coordinates a forum member can locate it and screenshot it to post in the thread....

edit on 24-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thank you, I just don't know how to post the snippet... I was driving in the google street view mode lol sorry

37degree56' 24"S 145degree08'18"E

*The word degree represents the degree symbol*

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Think I figured it out!

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-11-2020 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

^^^^Click this link to view it enlarged so you can se close up

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, I don’t know much about what was going on in the sixties.

But I’m pretty confident there’s nothing all that special going on here in the south eastern burbs of Melbourne at present, in regards to UFO’s.

I don’t know what you saw... but maybe it was a Magpie or something?

edit on 24-11-2020 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Found it.

I would say its an image artifact - if you look at the overheads they are faded out in some places - they stitch the images taken by the camera's together, so there is always a chance of an error.

Must admit, it does look good though, given the location!!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeenyus2008

Thank you, I just don't know how to post the snippet... I was driving in the google street view mode lol sorry

37degree56' 24"S 145degree08'18"E

*The word degree represents the degree symbol*

Here’s what I’m seeing as I’m driving..... Frame 1 shows nothing, Frame 2 shows the two objects?, and Frame 3 shows nothing again....

Your closeup shows an almost exact thing parallel at the same size and angle.... I’m leaning towards artifact as well...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Took me a while to find the exact spot to view from, but Interesting.

Here they are side by side... almost exactly the same pixels / orientation, which makes me think some sort of artifact.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It’s either an artifact of the camera or....

It’s the latest version of the Trent Object 😉

I’m still thinking more towards artifact...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I was thinking it may be an artifact and that is the main reason I made this post; to hear your thoughts. Thinking it may have come from image doubling of the piece attached to the telephone pole to the right of it. I was amped up after I read about Void Hawks post back from early 2000's and then I saw this and was happy but knew it was probably imaging issues. Thank you for the response, and I learned how to work the picture inserts

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I literally have that photo saved as a comparison top it on my desktop lol!!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
It’s either an artifact of the camera or....

It’s the latest version of the Trent Object 😉

I’m still thinking more towards artifact...

Looks like a food fight with sausages on cocktail sticks.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeenyus2008

I literally have that photo saved as a comparison top it on my desktop lol!!

You might be interested to know .... I may have found the object(s) again. After looking at the 3 Frames I posted..... the thought occurred to me that the reason they might not show in Frame 1 and Frame 3, may be due to the delay that the pictures are being taken between shots as the vehicle with the mounted camera is moving. Coupled with the speed (perhaps very high indeed, literally in a blink of the eyes or so it seems) the objects may have been moving.

Based on that...I thought what if I start the driving further back than the starting Frame 1, I started at... and at each stopped pause of the driving... scan the skies....and that’s how I found what’s pictured below..... from the last pic, the most zoomed, it almost looks like a separation there, a separation denoting 2 objects or space in between given the perspective angle the camera is pointing....or angle the objects are at.

What throws a wrench are the side by side pixelation comparisons posted previously by zarniwoop .... but then you could apply a “so what” ... the pixelation would be the same if the were both identical objects, no?

Anyway below my findings....

Starting from further back...

Below would mean they would of had to descended quickly to the point shown as we have already seen them..... another probability could be another object traveling ahead of what we have already seen. Finally it could be another artifact.....otherwise It’s a busy sky over that way 🍺

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Wow if not imaging issues than that is a pretty cool find! You have a great eye, I tried that same method as that's how I found them originally and didn't see anything in any of the other frames
I'm going to keep messing around with it. Thank you again for the eye

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Wow this didn't take long... Found it in a different frame!! This has to rule out image artifact almost, correct?! I wonder if that's the closest caught in my OP? It gets weirder the more I look.

^Close up

^ A little more zoomed out for reference. You can see a small dot center upper middle.

^ Zoomed out furthest for reference to location

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Anddddd two frames back further towards Clayton South Secondary School just before the my last post. Chronologically we are going revers in the car on the street. Ending with my original post.

Sorry wrong picture attached. It keeps bugging out when I upload to ATS.

^ Close up

Same as above... So frustrating

^Zoomed out a bit for reference

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

And another in the frame just before passing the school. I will post once I am able to upload. Not sure why it says they are uploading but then they do not show up. I can almost find this thing in every frame moving backwards from original location. If you go back a few frames from this pic you will see it below the power lines as well. Edited to add, I just found it in frames after my OP and it looks much different. If I can figure out this damn upload issue I can bring them all.

^Zoomed out. I was able to get this one uploaded for some reason.

Wont upload. Will update.

^Close up. Wont upload. Will update.

^ Beneath power lines

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

^ This picture as if orientating from my original post is as if the car continued to drive forward as the object/objects move from right to left of the street. This picture is looking straight up directly above the Google street car after take after the picture in my OP. Maybe it did merge together. Two symmetrical pieces proven by the pixel pictures.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeenyus2008.....

Wow ... the notion of being together then separation into two is compelling enough for me to agree that it’s indeed an object(s) in flight and not an artifact of the google car camera. What is an artifact of the camera is sometimes a poor stitching of frames shot by the camera where for example .... the power lines shot shows a misalignment break in the overhead power cable. Google post processing software glitches... I guess.

Your pic.... object(s) shown between tree branches

Your Pic... object(s) possibly shown mated coupled

Here’s a stretch for arguments sake..... assume the red arrows are pointing to “antenna wave guides” for lack of better words...... then it does appear the object(s) might have coupled and mated before uncoupling and separated...

That’s not to say these were insects mating...

When could then theorize.., that objects may travel coupled together for more power and speed if traveling through dimensions and or space and or earth’s atmosphere.

By the way.... .png pictures, in my experience is best to upload.... for me, I can’t upload .jpg or .jpeg pictures. I use any free utility online converter to convert .jpg to .png. So far I’ve found no other way.

As far as the many edit, edit lines.... just delete the edit line(s) to keep it to just one edit edit line....So far I’ve found no other way..... hope that makes some sense.

edit on 25-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Whoa. I’ll be back to reply in the morning or so. That picture of it merging er demerging I didn’t even realize. This is somewhat kind of weird.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

i always forget that this case happened *in melbourne* because now that i've been living here a while it feels like the least ufo-y place on earth.....
might go for a little day trip down there at some point now that the 25km is over though. not to see if there's any activity - of course there's not - but just to pay respects to the phenom.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join