It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump May Lose ... And That's Good for Trumpism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump has lost , even Trump is starting to understand that now.

Trumpism is dead.

I'm sure liberals will be saying under their breath Trump has lost, Trump has lost, Trump has lost for the next 4 years they they lay curled up in their saferooms.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Much more heavily than you think. Trump really got more than 80 million votes, and Biden probably less than 30 million.

I'm a Trump supporter and even I find that utterly ridiculous. This would suggest Trump won 74% of the popular vote. That would be the highest vote total any president received since James Monroe's 1820 election.

In 1820 the U.S. was a one-party state under the Democratic-Republican Party and Monroe received 81% of the vote running against no organized opposition.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WildBillX
originally posted by: tanstaafl
Much more heavily than you think. Trump really got more than 80 million votes, and Biden probably less than 30 million."
I'm a Trump supporter and even I find that utterly ridiculous.

I don't.

This would suggest Trump won 74% of the popular vote. That would be the highest vote total any president received since James Monroe's 1820 election.

In 1820 the U.S. was a one-party state under the Democratic-Republican Party and Monroe received 81% of the vote running against no organized opposition.

In case you hadn't noticed, this isn't 1820. This is the age of the internet. Information is king, and contrary to what the MSM would have you believe, most people aren't stupid or totally brain washed. This event is waking people up in droves.

So, yes, I can believe Trump won 70+ % of the popular vote.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I can believe Trump won 70+ % of the popular vote.

Wow. Weird!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WildBillX

I can believe Trump won 70+ % of the popular vote.

Wow. Weird!

Not at all, given his popularity (much higher than the MSM claims) among minority voters, as well as Independents and disaffected democrats fleeing the insanity that the party has become.

It, in fact, makes perfect sense, especially considering the alternative.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm sure liberals will be saying under their breath Trump has lost, Trump has lost, Trump has lost for the next 4 years they they lay curled up in their saferooms.

I'm not a liberal but yeah , Trump lost no need to whisper it.

As a Brexiteer I have no reason to be pleased Biden won other than he isn't the self-aggrandizing liar that was President Trump and that maybe now America will retake it's leading geopolitical role in the world rather than leaving it to China and Russia.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
America will retake it's leading geopolitical role in the world...

Better yet...let EU take that over and leave America out of it. Everything we do I feel like I do when I take my grown kids out to dinner.. Dad always pays in the end. I say let EU take lead and we just support as we see fit.

We can just continue sanctions/tariffs as needed.

Deal?

edit on 25-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join