It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet 'the witness'...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ok, so, some of you are familiar with the little spat that occurred between Tucker Carlson and Sidney Powell. He claims that she didn't offer up any evidence at all and got angry when they pressed her on it, while she responded on Maria Bartiromo's show that the opposite is what happened, she said they were rude to her, even though she sent them an affidavit that she hasn't even used in any court filing yet, and offered to bring a witness to his show that could explain the math/numbers proving the fraud, which she says he declined.

Ok, so, I saw a notification from one of my long time youtube subs last night that piqued my interest so I stayed up and watched it. Wow... this episode was I believe his very first interview, and it was with someone who claims that he was 'the witness' Sidney was referring to. It was a little rocky in places (started very strange, looked like there were some audio issues), but the content was massive.

Some will know who he is, some won't, but he has a serious history, and has serious money at his disposal, and has been working privately on his own dime with major league cryptographers and cyber-security experts, and his team is the one that has been reverse engineering everything with respect to how this election cheating system works.

Some of our TDS residents here will, I'm sure, denounce him as a lunatic eccentric, but what he has to say is compelling. I highly recommend watching the entire interview linked below.

In a nutshell though, there are three 'buckets' where the cheating occurs...

Bucket 1 - the things you need to know - is the software running on the voting machines (all of them, not just Dominion's)...

Bucket 2 - the experiences of people - in the form of formal affidavits (anyone who knows anything about these kinds of things knows that it is very hard to get people to actually sign a formal sworn affidavit, which means that there are thousands more people who noticed these kinds of things, but of course there's no way to 'prove' that to our TDS residents) - who voted who noticed weird things on election day. Also, according to the witness, this is not 'widespread' election fraud per se, it is very targeted, in the swing states. This includes something that has supposedly been 'debunked' by the MSM - sharpiegate, and the fact that they swapped out all of the pens with sharpies on election day, when they knew the turnout for Trump would be massive. But he actually explains how sharpiegate worked to throw tens of thousands (if not more) of votes were switched from Trump to Biden, and that the ballots even contain specific instructions on them to use a pen and also specifically to not use a sharpie.

Bucket 3 - wild, statistical improbabilities, to the point of being virtual impossibilities (e.g. one in one quadrillion), in much of the numbers, especially in certain specific ballot dumps.

Oh, and something else he said...

Sidney Powell is the Kraken... and the statement separating her from the formal Trump legal team was 'releasing' her to go full bore.

Is it all true? We'll know soon enough. I'm glad, because I'm tired of the lies and cover-ups. If this is just more of the same, I want to know now, not a year or 3 from now.

So, here is the video with the full interview...

edit on 24-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
S&F.
Thank you from over the Pond. I enjoyed that

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Awesome - thanks for this

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thanks for putting this out there, watched part of this last night as well. BCP is quickly becoming one of THE best sources out there but there is a HUGE need for readers digest versions of these types of videos for those of us who do not have time to watch them all. Thanks for filling this need...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Two more good sources on this from OAN & Geller Report...

Patrick Byrne founder and former CEO of overstock.com has long considered himself a libertarian tech entrepreneur. For now finds himself more than entrepreneur, he’s on a mission to save the Republic, from a deadly virus widespread machine, widespread software election fraud. He’s doing this by funding a niche group of experts and the Trump legal team has been listening,

RION: You’ve put together a group of individuals who are trying to crack down on the fraud that has Dominion, tell us more about what you’ve been doing.

BYRNE: Yes, well I’ve funded a team of hackers and cybersleuths and other people with odd skills. We’ve been on this since August. One side story we’ll pursue one day is DHS was warned of all this in August and September. We tried very hard to….. but it was all crammed down from high levels.

RION: The experts Byrne is funding is an elite cyber security team that has been hired by the state of Texas to investigate a series of irregularities in the Dallas elections in 2018. The team consisted of members with backgrounds in military intelligence and federal law enforcement, for instance, the electronic irregularities in Dallas 2018 was rooted in Dallas as use of Dominion voting machines.

This group has been on Dominion’s trail over two years.

gellerreport.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Matt Kibbe is joined by Patrick Byrne, founder and retired CEO of Overstock.com, to hear his shocking insider’s perspective on how senior officials in the Obama Administration orchestrated the “Russiagate” narrative starting in 2015. Strap in for a wild ride, including an attempted sting operation targeting Hillary Clinton’s alleged acceptance of bribes from foreign governments. In an eyewitness account that seems stranger than fiction, Byrne blows the whistle on the deep state, declaring: “We need to unf**k our government.”
The Deep State, Exposed! | Guest: Patrick Byrne | Ep 94

Source: USA Election 2020 Was Rigged: The Evidence

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This thread is oddly quiet. Where are the lefties to tell us it's all fake news?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The criminal beauty of this conspiracy theory is that it simply doest require to be "wide spread."

Its actually very focused working within the confines of the way the electoral college operates.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Though I don't think that they have enough anymore to change anything, I do like the OPs view that releasing the Kraken was actually Trump releasing Sidney Powell from the Trump's legal team to go all Kraken like.

They basically got 2 weeks to show some serious crap....

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Thanks for putting this out there, watched part of this last night as well. BCP is quickly becoming one of THE best sources out there but there is a HUGE need for readers digest versions of these types of videos for those of us who do not have time to watch them all. Thanks for filling this need...

Thanks for adding the extra interviews from other sources! I wish I had time to go back and watch all of the ones from the last few years, and see what kind of connections can be made...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
The criminal beauty of this conspiracy theory is that it simply doest require to be "wide spread."

Its actually very focused working within the confines of the way the electoral college operates.

Exactly...

Except, according to Sidney, they also gave an extra 35,000 votes to all of the dems, down ballot too. I'm sure there's an algorithm that adjusts that number based on the number of registered voters, so it isn't totally obvious even to MSM talking heads.

So, the blatant, massive fraud only occurred in those few targeted areas to flip the electoral wins. Their problem now is, the vote in favor of Trump was so massively one-sided, that they couldn't steal it without it being so obvious that - well, that it is now unraveling because they can't keep it hidden.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Though I don't think that they have enough anymore to change anything, I do like the OPs view that releasing the Kraken was actually Trump releasing Sidney Powell from the Trump's legal team to go all Kraken like.

They basically got 2 weeks to show some serious crap....

She's supposedly filing the suit that will blow-up Georgia today (at least according to Lin Wood), so, we should know soon enough.

I for one will be glad when this is over one way or the other. The suspense is really killing me, especially after the last couple of years of Barr/Durham non-results.

I'm still hoping that Barr and Durham both have really been working on these cases. That would actually make sense. Don't tip your hand. Don't let them know just how much we do know, and just how far we're planning on going with it this time. No more pulling punches. Everyone, Ds, Rs, Is - everyone who is dirty and it can be proven, is going down.

That, or our country is done, and I have to cry thinking about the world my 6/3/3 yr old kids will grow up to inhabit.
edit on 25-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You're scraping the bottom of all 3 buckets now and still coming up empty.

If you thought Rudy was bonkers this lady is crazier than a soup sandwich.

"Release the Kraken"

More like rein In the Karen ffs.
edit on 25-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
You're scarping

So, just wanted to give you a thumbs up on your avatar, it is a perfect mirror image of your posts, and representative of your state of being.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
How many of you would be willing to fight for the country if the president asked?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Says the penguin poker.

No bother QAnon kid.

Where's your evidence this time, down the toilet per-chance once again? x

edit on 25-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Says the penguin poker.

No, bother QAnon kid.

Where's your evidence this time, down the toilet per-chance once again? x

so sick of your trolling every thread. most normal people just want updated info regarding this election process.

why wouldnt anyone in their right mind question this election considering how many instances of shady # going on.

it would be nice to be able to immerse oneself in the info provided without having to scroll past your ugliness all the time.

gtfo ugly troll.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

So sick of daft threads supporting wannabe dictators attempting to turn what should be the epitome of democracy into an autocracy.

Free to post and comment as i please, just like you are.

If you have an issue i suggest you go read the TnC. x x x

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Wow..another post that has nothing to do with the thread.

Anyway OP is just speculating so why get all uppity about something that will not even effect you in Ireland.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: alphacenturi

So sick of daft threads supporting wannabe dictators attempting to turn what should be the epitome of democracy into an autocracy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join