It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jack Chick and Freemasonry, are you familiar with him?

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has read Jack Chicks statements on Freemasonry

www.chick.com...

I already know he is very anti-catholic...but didn't realize he was against freemasonry as well. He is a common "enemy" to both Catholicism and Freemasonry.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by chief_counsellor]




posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I noticed he mentions the "witchcraft" side of Freemasonry. Things like this are a tad misleading. I was under the impression because of sites like this that there would actually be some witchcraft in the Blue Lodge. Perhaps some ceremonial magick, burning of insence or some bone chilling chanting but have only seen a hint or suggestion of it, that being an altar inside the Lodge with a triagle close by.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by TgSoe]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
hmm, pretty stock stuff - I did notice he has a refernece to this book by a born again Christian ex-32nd Degree, Masonry Beyond The Light.
May be worth reading from the small section on the website.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
www.chick.com...

I already know he is very anti-catholic...but didn't realize he was against freemasonry as well. He is a common "enemy" to both Catholicism and Freemasonry.

And that should tell you something, IMO.

If he is anti-catholic and KofC and Masonry, and you know what you believe as a KofC is good, does it logically follow that Masonry is good, too. Just like the Masons have been saying here.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Jack Chick has tracts against anything and everything
that doesn't think just like him.
The anti-Catholic
ones are garbage and all wrong. I can just assume
everything else he does is just as wrong.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Jack Chick has tracts against anything and everything
that doesn't think just like him.
The anti-Catholic
ones are garbage and all wrong. I can just assume
everything else he does is just as wrong.

Well spotted, and very accurate.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I never knew Chick had the Masons in his sights. He has an infamous cartoon tract about the game Dungeons & Dragons called Dark Dungeons. My friends and I used to laugh ourselves into tears over that one.

Dark Dungeons



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
I was wondering if anyone has read Jack Chicks statements on Freemasonry

www.chick.com...

I already know he is very anti-catholic...but didn't realize he was against freemasonry as well. He is a common "enemy" to both Catholicism and Freemasonry.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by chief_counsellor]


CC,

This is typical of fundamentalists. They tend to believe that they are the ONLY ones who are right and everyone else is adamantly wrong. They particularly hate the Roman Catholic Church. Chick and his ilk have spread this sort of garbage and hate for years. Chick's a pathetic liar and he knows it. But hey! He makes big $$$ from the narrow-minded folks who read his trash. (I note in a later post that Mrs Necros said she should read it, so there ya' go!)

It's always amazed me how much hatred is spread in the name of Jesus Christ. He must be shaking his head and wondering why....



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
here is an article on Jack Chick for those interested
Jack Chick



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Jack Chick is a real crack-pot. He basically draws up little cartoons that let you know that anythign Jack Chick doesn't like is going to get you gobbled up by demons in hell.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
hmm, pretty stock stuff - I did notice he has a refernece to this book by a born again Christian ex-32nd Degree, Masonry Beyond The Light.
May be worth reading from the small section on the website.



Oh yeah dude, REAL worth it! Here's Chick's description:



Learn shocking facts like:

-To be a Mason, you must first take an oath that is in reality a denial of Jesus Christ.

-The father of modern Masonry said, "Lucifer is God!"


I love how these guys think they can tell me what the REAL meaning behind things that I have said and studied for years really are. Please, they're way out of their league.

This tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about this guy and his books.


[edit on 18-3-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I love how these guys think they can tell me what the REAL meaning behind things that I have said and studied for years really are. Please, they're way out of their league.
This tells me EVERYTHING I need to know about this guy and his books.
[edit on 18-3-2005 by sebatwerk]


Tells you a lot about Mrs. Necros if she thinks it's "worth a read", huh?



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Who here will deny that they were blindfolded, and led to the doors of the Lodge, to be accepted into the Light?

You don't have to give me the details about which pant leg was up, just say yes, or cry bloody murder.



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Who here will deny that they were blindfolded, and led to the doors of the Lodge, to be accepted into the Light?


You're mistaken, but what does that have anything to do with what we're talking about?



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Good to see all the masons showing their true colours again and creating a hate thread about someone, I mean come on what else is the point of this other than for all the "Beautiful Bretheren" to sling mud at a born again Christian?

Just a passing thought Sebatwerk - Do you understand the symbolism of your avatar?
If not I'll be more than happy to tell you, it's actually the most descriptive of all the Masonic symbols in how it defines Freemasonry itself and contains quite a lot in just a few simple geometric shapes.



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Just a passing thought Sebatwerk - Do you understand the symbolism of your avatar?
If not I'll be more than happy to tell you, it's actually the most descriptive of all the Masonic symbols in how it defines Freemasonry itself and contains quite a lot in just a few simple geometric shapes.


No MrsNECROS, I have NO IDEA what I have as my avatar. Why don't you enlighten us?



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It's a shame you just changed it!
Anyway, I'm talking about the design of a circle with point in the center with 2 parallell lines at a tangent.

I'll give you some clues to start off because it will be better that you learn this yourself.

There are 5 elements represented in this diagramme:
God
Man
Religion
The Law
Freemasonry

Care to guess which entities are represented by which parts?



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
It's a shame you just changed it!
Anyway, I'm talking about the design of a circle with point in the center with 2 parallell lines at a tangent.

I'll give you some clues to start off because it will be better that you learn this yourself.

There are 5 elements represented in this diagramme:
God
Man
Religion
The Law
Freemasonry

Care to guess which entities are represented by which parts?


Necros, you really think I don't know what it means? Here's more than a clue:




The point in the center of the circle represents an individual mason, the circle represents the boundary line of the mason's duty to God and to his fellow man. In otherwords, the circle represents the boundary of my behavior past which I must not err, into temptation, contempt, hatred, etc. etc.The two parallel lines represent St. John the Baptist and St.John the evangelist (although in some places they represent King Solomon and Moses).

The only thing that is missing is the Volume of Sacred Law on top (aka The Bible).


[edit on 19-3-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well your post indicates you don't.

The first element is God - he is unseen but present in all things.

The second element is the Point - This represents Man.
Man is at the centre of the universe because he has no other way of knowing any other, all his senses extend from himself so ultimately he appears to himself as the centre of all things regardless of what may be the truth in existence.

The third element is the lower tangent - This represents The Law.
It is created to prevent man from descending past what is acceptable in the physical world and must extend infinitely so that there is no way around it.
It is a constant that must be applied to ALL men governed by that law.

The forth element is the upper tangent - This represents Religion.
Like the lower tangent religion also serves to contain and guide man but in matters of a spiritual nature.
Likewise it is a constant that is applied to ALL men of a given religion.

This leaves a quandary - what of matters that cross both the material and the spiritual world, and what of matters that affect one man and not another?
How can these two devices alone fulfill the moral guidance of a man when there are so many places he might look and not find an answer he feels is acceptable?

The fifth element is the Circle - This represents Freemasonry.
Like Religion and Law, Freemasonry has no visible beginning or end and there is no way it can be circumvented, but as it is centered on the individual it can provide him with the own answers for these questions that would otherwise distress and confuse him.
It creates a finite world in which me can reign as “Master,” a world where he is important and his life has meaning, allowing him to enjoy the comforts of brotherhood without the fear of that which he cannot control.



posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Good to see all the masons showing their true colours again and creating a hate thread about someone, I mean come on what else is the point of this other than for all the "Beautiful Bretheren" to sling mud at a born again Christian?




MrNecros. May I once again point to your own words regarding Christianity.

"Still I hesitate when darkness calls. My filthy Christian Ideals imprison me within that cage that calls itself society. It will only take one more cut and I will be able to walk to the otherside to live upon the flesh of my former fellow men...yet still not now."

www.drevil666.com...

I reckon you're the last person that a Christian would want to defend his religion.




top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join