It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump at the Rubicon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
How the Insurrection Act and Militia Act Empower Trump to Cast the Die
FULL ARTICLE
I hope the SCOTUS stops this from happening.....but if they fail, this is the TRUMP card, will he play it?

In blunt terms, Congress has given the power to President Trump to proclaim:

“I, President Trump, have determined that a conspiracy has deprived 70 million Americans of their right to vote and that the other authorities are refusing to protect this right. I therefore order the suppression of this conspiracy by any means necessary.”

And with that, Trump will cross the Rubicon..........US Armed Forces would obey Trump’s orders. Although he is not popular with the Pentagon, Trump remains popular with actual soldiers, especially with white middle-class men who make up a disproportionate number of the infantry, armor, pilots, special forces, and other combat arms. (His support among law enforcement personnel is even higher. The men with guns love Trump.)

But let’s assume the Armed Forces are paralyzed, split, or neutral. If so, Trump still has millions of troops available: The militia.

The militia is defined by 10 U.S. Code § 246:

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and… under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
This is, again, an incredibly powerful piece of legislation. Put into plain English, and ignoring a few minor exemptions (postal workers, etc), Trump commands an unorganized militia consisting of every able-bodied man between the ages of 17 and 45. The men don’t need to be in the National Guard. They don’t need to be veterans. They don’t need to be anything except 17 to 45 and able-bodied.
edit on 24-11-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I believe we will be in a civil war no matter who
wins the election.I am still waiting for confirmation
from a reliable source.
In my opinion,I think Trump should invoke the insurrection
act.I.
edit on 24-11-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Actually if all the men with guns side with Trump there will be no war, just people going to jail.
Who dared to oppose the Roman legions when they crossed the Rubicon, the Senate could only cry out out in horror that their power was all gone in a flash.

Trump has the Power, it is his choice to give it up or not given the circumstances.

edit on 24-11-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Go for it. Darwin needs some new prize recipients.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Best. year. Ever.

Going to Sams to get a pallet of popcorn!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I believe we will be in a civil war no matter who
wins the election.I am still waiting for confirmation
from a reliable source.

I posted a while back about the possibility Q real purpose might have been to get us to this point.

The enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Go for it. Darwin needs some new prize recipients.

I am just an observer of possibilities, I won't be participating, somebody really important and wise, a very long time ago, told me to watch out for all possible outcomes, and this is one if Trump decides to take this to it's ultimate end, not saying it's a good idea, just warning that it has a possibility of happening, even if it is low.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

My brother in law is a middle age white military man. He voted trump in 2016 but not in 2020.

He would not follow those orders.

Personally I don't think very many in our military would do this. Even the ones that like trump.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I just found this and wonder if it's true?
favoritemagazine.website...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Best. year. Ever.

Going to Sams to get a pallet of popcorn!

Let's try for something more scarce to get, so we
can kick this sucker off Chicago-style: 9x 19 Lugers!
In fact I'd settle around here for justa boxa hundred.
I hear you though Goldie, this decade is gonna be sumpin'.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
SITUATION UPDATE - Nov. 21 - How the MASS ARRESTS will go down

This links to a 45min video on Brighteon by Mike Adams. It provides some things to consider should things happen to get this far.

There are some strong and evil forces behind the attempts to steal the election. They play rough, lie, cheat, threaten, intimidate, blackmail, kidnapping, extortion and kill. Having been doing it a long time and some are pretty good at it. A lot of people are in deep, well networked, resourced and have a strong information influence over the media and technology.

I pray the courts and other government infrastructure is strong enough to resolve these issue of corruption in a responsible and timely manner. Should something fail, may god be with you.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Why indulge such #e?

Do you want people to die?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Natural News said mass arrests are taking place!

Dear God. Us communists are going to have to go underground for this years war on Christmas.

You better hope you get us all. If Biden wins, forced sex changes for everyone!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's true and would be justified. My rights along with a large portion of the countries voices were suppressed by cheating, intimidation, propaganda, and obstruction. The left and its foaming at the mouth supporters should have kept the vote honest.

There is no doubt there was an effort to conceal and defraud Americans half of the left no longer dispute it, but rather say it has to be proved. When evidence is disposed of or not obtainable without the intervention of the courts. You folks making a mockery have no idea how much our democracy costs and you take the sacrifice of our soldiers in vain because of your shallow hatred of others.

Hell, if you wanted to be real it was stolen four years ago by a weaponized justice department and the judicial branch. Not to mention the propaganda of the "Free" press who were rendered molested by the Obama admin. The American voice was suppressed by any means necessary for years.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: kwakakev

Natural News said mass arrests are taking place!

Dear God. Us communists are going to have to go underground for this years war on Christmas.

You better hope you get us all. If Biden wins, forced sex changes for everyone!

Just because you did it voluntarily, doesn't mean the rest of us have to do it.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Some people still think this is all just a game they're playing, and that their deceit was a means to a justifiable end.

They are wrong, of course.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Finally his name makes sense.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Why indulge such #e?

Do you want people to die?

I am thinking the time is coming where we could be forced
into defending ourselves and our way of life.I am 65 years
old and I am going to get started on getting into fighting
shape.I won't just lie down and die because it is expected
for my age group to do so.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Won't happen. Trump will rather allow the boat sink, and PEOPLE to react.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

The boat already sinking and the right is trying to throw water out by the buckets. Started sinking 12 years ago.
edit on 24-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join