It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Numbers Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
OK.. Found this new book, don't know how to describe this one so here. The guys name is Zachary K. Hubbard and he's got a lot to say about what's going on using Gematria to do it.

m.YouTube.com...

www.amazon.com...

Zach seems to think were all being hoodwinked and need to become aware of it like yesterday.

"""Number Games | 9/11 to Coronavirus was written for the purpose of educating the people of the world about the agendas that are being carried out against us, and the very clear plan that went into motion in 1968, when coronavirus was coined, World Trade Center construction in New York began, and 9-1-1 was made the United States' national emergency dialing code.

As the reader will learn, these agendas, as well as many others that are related, have been executed by a numerical code, known as Gematria, and they are for the sake of building a surveillance state across the world, so that powerful interests can peer into and keep tabs on the lives of the masses, for the sake of continued power and control. Number Games | 9/11 to Coronavirus also names the parties responsible, with definitive evidence. To put it mildly, this is the type of book that the Vatican wishes was locked away in one of their vaults, but fortunately for the reader, it is not."""
edit on 24-11-2020 by PillarOfFire because: fixed

edit on 24-11-2020 by PillarOfFire because: fixed

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Very interesting find I am on break at work I will go through it later. Thank you very much S&F

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If anything, i think it would be the other way around, 911 was done on a date corresponding to the emergency number to make it memorable.

I just read the story of how 911 got chosen a couple weeks ago. I don't think it was chosen with a future terrorist attack in mind.

people.howstuffworks.com...

Prior to 1968, there was no standard emergency number. So how did 911 become one of the most recognizable numbers in the United States? Choosing 911 as the universal emergency number was not an arbitrary selection, but it wasn't a difficult one either. In 1967, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) met with AT&T to establish such an emergency number. They wanted a number that was short and easy to remember. More importantly, they needed a unique number, and since 911 had never been designated for an office code, area code or service code, that was the number they chose

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Very interesting find I am on break at work I will go through it later. Thank you very much S&F

Hiya np, I'm surprised no one else said anything, its mind blowing what research this guys done over a ten year range on this. 💥

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Op my bad. The title of it is The Number Games no s (plural) at end.

Can't embed video in here 4 sum reason...

top topics

join