It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will this work?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Since time immemorial, history has taught us that for every yin there is a yang.

In order for there to be good guys, there has to be bad guys that enable the good guys to make the right choice, thereby affirming their good guy status.

Humanity as a whole has never experienced life without this dichotomy.

What then, of globalism?

Every living thing is hardwired to survive, to fear certain encounters, to categorize between fight or flight.

Our rulers have always identified opposition, because without it there is no more unifying cause to rally behind and therefore no need for rulers in the classical sense.

Globalism is an impossible cause because all cultures are different.

Will Muslims submit to a globalist cause that sees their religion mellow and become less relevant for the "greater good"?

Somehow I seriously doubt that.

How will Africa be uplifted to the same standard of Switzerland?

Will the bankers still be an elite group that floats above our kumbaya circle?

Is there any lefty on ATS with some answers to these questions?

How does one herd 7 billion plus and counting people when you take an essential part of their nature, competition, out of the equation?

Are we being overclocked to become some sort of hive civilization, and why?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Imagine will play in the background comforting us? Jk

Thought-provoking, fascinating and multi-faceted meta thread ya got here. Thank you OP

edit on 24-11-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You answered it yourself

Globalism is an impossible cause because all cultures are different

Its just a word that people only use on the internet.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Unfortunately it's more than that. It's what our rulers are actively striving for.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Study up: The Thrid Century Crisis

The Crisis of the Third Century (also known as the Imperial Crisis, 235-284 CE) was the period in the history of the Roman Empire during which it splintered into three separate political entities: the Gallic Empire, the Roman Empire, and the Palmyrene Empire.

These breakaway empires, as well as the social turmoil and chaos which characterized the period, resulted from a number of factors: a shift in the paradigm of leadership following the assassination of the emperor Alexander Severus (222-235 CE) in 235 CE by his own troops, increased participation by the military in politics, lack of adherence to a clear policy of succession for emperors, inflation and economic depression caused by a devaluation of currency under the Severan Dynasty, increased pressure on the emperor to defend the provinces from invading tribes, the plague which heightened fears and destabilized communities, and larger armies which required more men and decreased the agricultural labor force.

Much can be learned by studying history.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Unfortunately, it is far easier to lower the standard of living in some parts of the world than it is to raise it in others..

reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
A hostile extraterrestrial race would uphold the "good & evil" dichotomy while geting everyone to hold hands & sing kumbaya pretty damn quick

Edit: operation mindcrime beat me to it; they get it
edit on 24-11-2020 by bigsnowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Unfortunately, it is far easier to lower the standard of living in some parts of the world than it is to raise it in others..

reply to: 19Bones79

This...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

How does one herd 7 billion plus and counting people when you take an essential part of their nature, competition, out of the equation?

You disregard the inherent motivations of the People and cull the herd to a sizeable and more controllable populace. The trick is to con your victims into believing it's not their fault. That takes time and a snipload of manipulation/propaganda..., like genius, criminal mastermind level intervention and implementation measures.

It's happening as we speak, right now. As we bicker and infight amongst ourselves over what we have been led to believe is important, it's merely distractions and misdirection that steers us into the trap(s) were complaining about.

It's quite sinister and wholly evil.

What does it take to motivate the many to do away with the controlling few? 🤷🏾‍♂️

When does it get bad enough to actually get people to act in preservation of their very lives?🤷🏾‍♂️

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I read it all, and I think this time around all the players are pooling their resources together so to speak. The Roman empire flourished at the cost of others.

What if only the Roman Empire remained?

We are entering uncharted territory in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

And how will the elite bloodlines hide their opulent lifestyles?

Can't preach equity from within an ivory tower.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I agree 100%. And the only way they can enact that is with the "no privacy" clause.

If you and I can see and understand, this awareness can be shared unless... it can't under threat of death.

Still, the human spirit compels us to resist such a scenario.

I foresee a huge false flag that's needed as a catalyst for the coming paradigm shift.

And I wouldn't be surprised if it's aliens.

What else can possibly unite us.. Consumerism in a virtual world?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Tulpa

And how will the elite bloodlines hide their opulent lifestyles?

Can't preach equity from within an ivory tower.

They´ll own the media so you´ll never know.

-MM

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Who is going to unclog their toilets for them?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

well, in the end, what unites us humans is that we all want to live in peace and security, a roof over our heads, water, food and work. that doesn't distinguish a normal muslim from a christian or whatever. which country in the world is not mixed with different cultures? that's the way of life. people migrate, they seek, they leave their home country because of love, because of the job, because of the weather, that's our nature, there's nothing you can do about it, even walls can't prevent it. i feel closer to a dark-skinned fellow citizen than to a white neo-nazi who thinks he belongs to a superior race. unfortunately, there are fanatics and radicals everywhere, they can be found in every culture - we have to fight against these idiots together.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
What they really mean is all of us no bodies can't own anything or have any privacy, that kind of stuff is only for politicians and rich people.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Who is going to unclog their toilets for them?

Our "elected" officials.

-MM
edit on 24-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The "I own nothing" thing comes from this article.

It is just a "what if" article published to open a discussion on the possibility of that type of society:

Author's note: Some people have read this blog as my utopia or dream of the future. It is not. It is a scenario showing where we could be heading - for better and for worse. I wrote this piece to start a discussion about some of the pros and cons of the current technological development. When we are dealing with the future, it is not enough to work with reports. We should start discussions in many new ways. This is the intention with this piece.

Who said globalisation eliminates competition or the need to survive?

What do people do when they are not rallying against some bad guys the rulers have identified or maybe even made up?

Why would globalisation not allow for different cultures? Some of the more extreme cultures might not want to opt in but that would be on them.

The article mentions something similar where those in the city live a certain way and those outside are not part of whatever it is that they have.

edit on 24-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join