It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What - not Biden - is really trying to be president?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
I'm beginning to feel sorry for how deep you are in this. Trump is not getting a second term. There is no evidence.

You WILL be needing this... Don't ask me how I know, but I DO know. Ask me after Trump is confirmed if your really curious BTW. Merry Christmas and bon appétit...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Google generates votes. Wow.
Get a grip man

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Amen

I was thinking, also what about really blow some minds, have a blow your car horn, if you want your real, President, Back, returned from, Limbo.
OR Blow your horn if you love Trump!! Honk! Honk! Honk! Drive everyone nuts get things, going might as well, if were going to Hell, anyway. Have some Fun!
I don't really Love him, but I would do him, way before Biden, so close enough.

I don't want to be, communist. Comrad OOOOOO, does not sound good, does it.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Sansa and Arya, only thing missing is Cersei and me..... I can dream

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The Great Reset is to be POTUS - I don't thibk it mattered who it was, as long as it was a proper puppet for the @Davos gang.

I also think that 4 years ago, they figured it would be an easy win, but it wasn't.

I'm 90% certain that Trump is in on the whole thing, but his part is to play as if he is the opposition.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

I'm beginning to feel sorry for how deep you are in this. Trump is not getting a second term. There is no evidence.

You WILL be needing this... Don't ask me how I know, but I DO know. Ask me after Trump is confirmed if your really curious BTW. Merry Christmas and bon appétit...

Okey doke.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

i've watched your election with great interest and i like to think i am a fair minded person being a lefty for many years i still think your election was rigged and i feel sorry for other fair minded people in america

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: carewemust

twitter.com

And absolute gibberish and gobbledygook at that.

Priceless really.

A lot of people have problems with how Twitter operates. You're not alone.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Nice try.. Lame response. We all know you are from Bakersfield.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
"There Is No Evidence"

It's become the new mantra for those in extreme denial.

They're the same kind of people who could have legit aliens land in their backyard and give them anal probes and they'd still deny the existence of aliens.

There is an ability in the mind to block out that which is traumatic, damaging, and contradictory to one's worldview.

It's amazing to witness mass delusion on a scale like this. But hey it's 2020 and everyone can be a Disney Jedi Princess if they want to identify that way.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow another thread saying the exact same things as every other thread of late.

Thank god for this thought provoking OP. And my thought provoking response to it.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Okey doke.

One pronto crow to go, for the Gnawledge bro

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
is this really the standard of thread creation on the modern ats?
no sources, no reasoning, no art, just another barely cogent rant, the latest in a long and exhausting list?
another star-collection facility for a disillusioned userbase, unable or unwilling to help themselves in any way or do any real class analysis and fall back on shouting YEAH at each other, incrementally more angry and less meaningful......
no wonder so many have skipped town
no wonder this place is a shadow

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
There is only one problem with that tweet: When it comes to (SCOTUS): the Trump legal team has nothing to do with Dominion or Scytl servers. I think this is a BIG mistake, I have seen 11 yr old kids hack those machines in minutes. The Trump team doesn't think there is enough time to cover technical and data info with SCOTUS. They say, Sydney is focusing on Dominion voting systems and that's going to be a much longer a strategy... (this doesn't look good to me lol. Video of Jenna Ellis explaining this: youtu.be...

Kinda' surprised by your post, your source is excellent, one of my favorites in fact. But Lin Wood is sounding pretty good too. The Judge Jeanine interview was excellent BTW...

"This election is not going to be decided by the courts, necessarily. It's not going to be decided by the legislature necessarily. Everybody's got a role to play. This election is going to be decided by we the people. We the People voted probably in the neighborhood of 80 million votes for Donald Trump, probably in the neighborhood of 410 electoral votes. We the People are going to take action, and We the People are going to make sure that the President that we elected is sworn in on January 20th. That's going to be Donald J. Trump."

"The bottom line is...what you're hearing from the mainstream media is a lie. When they tell you, as you mentioned, that somehow Donald Trump's trying to steal the election. That's a lie. The reverse is true. They're trying to steal the election. They've been caught. They're not going to get away with it. The people in this country are not going to tolerate it. Joe Biden will never be President of the United States. Never." (@ 3:30 min.)

Judge Jeanine interviews Lin Wood regarding the fraud has occurred in this election and taking on the fight in Georgia
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

The Great Reset is to be POTUS - I don't thibk it mattered who it was, as long as it was a proper puppet for the @Davos gang.

I also think that 4 years ago, they figured it would be an easy win, but it wasn't.

I'm 90% certain that Trump is in on the whole thing, but his part is to play as if he is the opposition.

We are watching to see if the same is true. If he concedes, or pretends not to be able to win, with all the evidence we have seen, then he is in on it. Im not convinced he is though. DNC has had a pattern.

The wise ATS members are watching both sides for criminal behavior

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Okey doke.

One pronto crow to go, for the Gnawledge bro

Keep it in your freezer 'til Jan. 20th. Wouldn't want it to go to waste. In the meantime I'll try and find you a good recipe.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
a reply to: SKEPTEK
I don't really Love him, but I would do him, way before Biden, so close enough.

Well, that's far more information than anyone needs.

You don't love him? Do you at least like him, like really, LIKE him - like him?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

twitter.com

And absolute gibberish and gobbledygook at that.

Priceless really.

You sure did seem to find it very credible when there was so much " evidence " of 2016 Russian interference .

Seems you have lost your faith in Twitter ...
interesting.
edit on 23-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

As expected, the MSM/Democrat giddiness over the GSA giving Biden $6.3 Million dollars, lasted only a few hours.

They're now back to their normal state of anger and ulcers, because President Trump posted this statement to Twitter tonight:

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases, on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history?

We are moving full speed ahead!

Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.
Source:
twitter.com...

That statement quickly put an end to their little celebrations this evening, LOL.

It's strange how everything President Trump says, affects Democrat's mental state so profoundly, considering that, according to them, everything he says is a lie.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It is possible Emily is in danger and to
protect her he acquiesced to their begging.

<< 1    3 >>

join