It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A CEO Needs To Decide Who To Lay Off As Biden Makes Business Untenable

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I seen this in my LinkedIN feed earlier and and actually chuckled out loud after reading so thought I would share here with you fine folk

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I actually for the first time in my life yesterday hired someone because of their political leanings.

I have a home that we moved out of on the property because we built another home and wanted the old one updated so that we can rent it out.

I'm not giving a dime to a Democrat anymore.

The company I talked to had Trump 2020 bumper stickers on their trucks... I approached the subject lightly and we were all having a good time in about 10 minutes.

I hired them.

When I rent the house out, I am going to talk about the subject as well to potential renters.

Again, I am not giving a Democrat ANYTHING anymore.

As a former Democrat, I understand the rule book and will use it the same way that they do...

edit on 23-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
How many people are out of work now. That's not Bidens fault.

www.marketplace.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I actually for the first time in my life yesterday hired someone because of their political leanings.

I have a home that we moved out of on the property because we built another home and wanted the old one updated so that we can rent it out.

The company I talked to had Trump 2020 bumper stickers on their trucks... I approached the subject lightly and we were all having a good time in about 10 minutes.

I hired them.

When I rent the house out, I am going to talk about the subject as well to potential renters.

As a former Democrat, I understand the rule book and will use it the same way that they do...

Just be careful to not make it obvious that it has anything to do with political leanings. Be subtle. But I'm sure you know that.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Karma is a beeeoootch!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.marketplace.org...

YES it is.

The Democrats are the ones pushing useless lockdowns with CAUSE the unemployment in the first place, lockdowns which the WHO has stated they oppose, which proves that lockdowns are about control desired by the Left, not about the pandemic

Go woke,
Go broke.
edit on 23-11-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

www.marketplace.org...

Except that Ukrainian prosecutor. That one was Biden's fault.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Lol...

Well at least you are at stage 5 of grief and loss...Acceptance.

Peace
edit on 23-11-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I hired them.

Fair enough, haven't done so for political views but I certainly refuse to hand over my hard earned to people I think are d*** heads.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Lol...

Well at least you are at stage 5 of grief and loss...Acceptance.

Peace

No grief or loss here, my life in rural Australia will continue unchanged.

I am somewhat disappointed in the choice of president of our US cousins and question the validity of said election.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I hired them.

Just be careful to not make it obvious that it has anything to do with political leanings. Be subtle. But I'm sure you know that.

I am paying cash for something I want done on my property.

I can legally get 5 contractors together, ask them to drop their drawers and hire the one with the biggest penis.

Although technically I wouldn't, because life experiences have taught me that bigger isn't better outside of the bedroom.

~shrug~

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Europe here...I have the same sentiment about their new president but I really didn't like the other guy either.

Aren't they the shining example of freedom and democracy? Not working out so well lately...

Peace

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

www.marketplace.org...

Tell me again which Media Organizations are pushing for Lockdowns ?

Tell me what states and Governors and Senators are pushing for Lockdowns ?

Tell me what Political Party is Using the Virus as a smoke screen of fear to accomplish there agenda ?

It could be the Left which Biden is the Leader of now.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
< chuckles > Of all people, my dad sent me that. It's funny because to anyone else, even to ME most of my life, he is politically neutral/centrist at best. Then I remembered he was a farmer, with several side businesses. HE gets it better than most people, no wonder he thought it was funny

a reply to: Lumenari

You're far from alone in the Let's Get Choosy boat. I'm still going to continue to devote our disposable to local businesses much more than chains, but I'm starting to see patterns that make me wonder if some (chains included) really deserve my cash to pad their soapbox with. Prelim logical conclusion is "No."

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Europe here...I have the same sentiment about their new president but I really didn't like the other guy either.

Aren't they the shining example of freedom and democracy? Not working out so well lately...

Peace

It took me a while to come around to Trump. I went from liking him because he was driving people I consider idiots mad to defending him against irrational hysteria to forming the belief he was actually doing a pretty good job and there was a media/Democratic coup against him so he must be doing something right. That, whilst still maintaining the line of thinking that there's a good chance that he still plays for the same team as the rest of them and it's all a good cop/bad cop stage show.

Where abouts in Europe?

Peace indeed
edit on 23112020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The only thing I could comment on about Trump was his foreign policy. We really can't afford an America that pulls back from the world stage and says "f#$k it, America first"...

That may have been good for Americans, not so much for us.

I'm from the country of Amsterdam..

Peace
edit on 24-11-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I folded up my business on the 4th. All but 5 employees out of 49 have been let go. Putting in countless hours planning,building and growing our business responsibly over the years becomes hard to do without knowing what variables to expect in the future. Originally we had decided to close the doors in 2016, but decided to try keeping it going since a business friendly president had been elected. We gained alot of ground and was maintaining a healthy bottom line, but now that Biden may have been elected we dont even want to bother with attempting to keep it afloat with his pro-china, pro regulations, and anti-small business policies.

Just not worth it to put in for the most part 80 hr weeks when your painted as being a horrible person because your a business owner and the fruit of your labors and time become a grab all. Will probably sell most of the machinery accumulated over the years to a company abroad and let a church use the building. Our industry suffered greatly when the china deals were signed years ago and it is very difficult to compete with them when they are allowed to run with little or no regulations and pay 12 yr olds pennies to work.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The only thing I could comment on about Trump was his foreign policy. We really can't afford an America that pulls back from the world stage and says "f#$k it, America first"...

That may have been good for Americans, not so much for us.

I'm from the country of Amsterdam..

Peace

Fair enough though the opposite foreign policy position would have many (and likely the same) people up in arms about ‘American imperialism’ nd not being the world police.

The guy can’t win no matter what he does.

Ahhh yes the country of no hills, big white teeth and coffee shops

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Aww the butthurt and anger is so much.

This wasn't even a joke, you are desperate for it to be true because you want others to suffer like you are now.

The REEEEE is happening already, behold its glory.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

www.marketplace.org...

Actually I think covid was released to guarantee the democrats won the election by fraud, mail in voting fraud
Yeah, kill millions globally to force a one world agenda

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join