It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GSA tells Biden that transition can formally begin

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

And you believe this right? I mean you really believe this right? Without any proof you believe there is such a massive conspiracy within the 'deep state' that they planned this massive conspiracy with a virus that was released in China, that no one had any idea how would change, impact society, spread, etc. You actually believe this right?

I mean flat earthers are one thing... Believing we had charges set in the WTC towers is another thing.. Moon conspiracy.. Okay.. But you actually believe the 'deep state' knew exactly how a viral infection would play globally to impact an election in the USA?

Your programming goes so deep I don't know how it can be wound back. I mean deny ignorance? How about embody it..

WOW!

Can you actually explain why the DNC would back the brain dead Joe Biden as a candidate? They had plenty of better choices. One China has given a lot of money to through his son just for starters. Its the perfect excuse really if you think about it.

China and Biden wanted everyone to vote by mail at first but the count would have taken forever and nobody trusted it so they went to work cheating every possible way they could.

The Chinese government have no respect for human life so why would you think they care about any other nations?? Especially when they have the WHO bought and paid for.

The very first Virologist that the WHO sent in confirmed it was a man made virus from two different types of Bats. If you think that is BS then explain why the Chinese have kidnapped her mother. Its also funny how the Anti-Virus just happens to come After the election.

Biden has even admitted he has the best election fraud team so if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its not a dam horse.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join