It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Path to the Presidency

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: jhn7537

There was no cheating....watching you all get duped by the orange turd into believing it was a fraud is all part of the entertainment

Really ?

Just flat out there was no Cheating , Just everything was on the up and up .

130,000 ballots showing up just before the polls close , all for Joe Biden and you find nothing suspicious about that ?

It's not just because Orange Man says it mate please get that out of your mind , Donald Trump is not the Universal Mind persuader .

There are countless people in this country who feel something is off about this election , and saying " there was no cheating " I mean Mate your not that dumb are you ?

Do you believe Russia Interfered in 2016 on behalf of Donald Trump ?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Their has been obvious organized fraud against Trump in the election. This video by Dr Steve Turley lays out exactly what is likely to happen. And the good news is... It doesn't look good for the fraudsters!!!!!

CNN PANICS as Vote Certification in PA and MI in DOUBT!!!

I wonder if it's just a coincidence this "Contingent Election" document was updated 28 days before the election?

Contingent Presidential Election: fas.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

All of the so called proof is at a minimum very subjective. There is little to no proof of the wicked left being so smart that they tilt just certain parts of the race for POTUS and leave the House and Senate alone. Not only that, other key states like Ohio and Florida, NC, Iowa and others apparently the Dems forgot to cheat there. They only happened to cheat in states that they won. How amazing is that? I mean it 'boggles' the mind.

As for the Russia 2016 thing.. Sure Russia messed with the election.. Did it matter? Probably not, and if it did it was very little. The Dems are to blame by putting (before the 2020 election) the most hated candidate that ever went forward. They can't be shocked when she lost. The deciding factor didn't ever come down to Russia, but did they try to influence the election?

Is water wet? Does a bear crap..??? Has the CIA been doing the same thing to other countries for decades?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

There is little to no proof of the wicked left being so smart that they tilt just certain parts of the race for POTUS and leave the House and Senate alone.

It doesn't require a high intelligence. They just have to be ruthless and relentless with no shame. And they fit that description perfectly.

We will see what evidence they have eventually. If it's enough to flip the election to Trump I will be thrilled. I'm looking forward to some new "SKY CRY " video's to laugh at. It would be very boring without Trump.

edit on 24-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: mzinga

There is little to no proof of the wicked left being so smart that they tilt just certain parts of the race for POTUS and leave the House and Senate alone.

We will see what evidence they have eventually. If it's enough to flip the election to Trump I will be thrilled. I'm looking forward to some new "SKY CRY " video's to laugh at. It will be very boring without Trump.

MSM/Democrat giddiness over the GSA giving Biden $6.3 Million dollars, lasted only a few hours.

They're now back to their normal state of anger and ulcers, because President Trump posted this statement to Twitter tonight:

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases, on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history?

We are moving full speed ahead!

Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

Source: twitter.com...

That statement quickly put an end to their little celebrations this evening, LOL.

It's strange how everything President Trump says affects Democrat's mental state so profoundly, considering that, according to them, everything he says is a lie.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats some impressive mental gymnastics Care.

I know it pains you to admit but ulcers/anger is what you are experiencing now. The left is still celebrating the election win and getting ready for President Biden.

Trumps tweets are nothing more than an orange fart in the wind. The Election is finished, there is no path to the Presidency for Trump. His Trump Team of lawyers have scattered. He talks fraud yet they can't even bring themselves to claim fraud in the courts before getting laughed out the room.

Trumps tweets are now purely for the purpose to appease his last remaining believers.

You can hide behind emoticons for a couple more weeks before the reality really sinks in.

Recounts failed.
Court cases failed.
The SCOTUS isn't going to help.

Where is his path?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

I hope it's not too much of a shock to you if and when justice is done and Trump is again your President. Last time Biden also had to concede due to lack of character. Too see him have to concede again for the same reason would be defastating to anyone capable of any shame.

edit on 24-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The lefts hatred is so evil, they created a landscape so crazed and unhinged that normal rational people just give in for the sake of returning to some level of stability. That's it. Covid plays a major role in people just wanting a sense of normalcy.

They want to blame Mr Trump for this crazed landscape. But that is their most used lie. Seeing how they failed to impeach it's obvious they were so utterly extremely desperate to get him out of office.
WHY? He IS going to expose them even more. The 74million will not concede!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I hope you stick around long enough after Trump concedes, if you are as confident as you like to pretend you are Trump is currently 30 - 1 shot to be the next President. Get your life savings on it and let me know how you get on.

That's if you haven't already donated to Trumps Election/Help-me-avoid-a-massive-tax-fraud-and-pay-off-my-personal-debt fund.

Its said to see people getting played so easily, Trumps path has ended and its time for President to unit the Country. Those who oppose can exercise their free right to leave the country... once covid is finished first of course, till then stay in your house like good citizens.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So do you want to put up some of the money that they pay you to be a shill to bet me that your employer is successful? Seriously rather than just spam this board with countless crap, why don't you finally put up or shut up. We tried this a while back on the sealed indictments 'tick tock' but you refused to do it then. How about now?

If you are so confident your employer will win, why don't we wager?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
It doesn’t take Einstein to work out your system of government.

Correctomundo, Einstein would not have come up with anything nearly as eloquent. You'll find out why in the next few weeks.

PYour politicians need to be culled. The political herd is looking sickly and no body is watering the nation!
Keep your crappy school yard tussles out of my country, keep YOUR bill gates away from me and mine, keep YOUR military and money away from me and mine.

You should love Trump then, because that is exactly what he has been trying to do.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Michigan has certified Biden.
The Board of State Canvassers, which has two Republicans and two Democrats, confirmed the results on a 3-0 vote with one abstention. Allies of Trump and losing GOP Senate candidate John James had urged the panel to delay voting for two weeks to audit votes in heavily Democratic Wayne County, home to Detroit.
www.chicagotribune.com...

End of the path.

Said the guy that knows nothing about how the Electoral College works.

It isn't even over after the Electoral College meets, mate. Congress is free to refuse any electors they feel come from a State that had tainted elections. If they do, it falls to that State's legislature to appoint new electors.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

This is awkward. It may be difficult for you to accept. But Donald Trump lost the election. It's over. Joe Biden will be sworn in this coming January and that is the end of it.

Donald Trump is continuing to peddle the voter fraud narrative in the hopes of saving face and not tarnishing his brand. But none of that matters since he'll be charged with tax fraud and sent to prison once he's no longer President.

I'm sorry. Your Orange God has forsaken you. And he never cared about you to begin with.
edit on 11/24/20 by JusticeIsComing because: Letter

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Steve Turley. I love watching his videos about Europe.

It's a rare treat to see one man spout so much # about a single topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

This is awkward. It may be difficult for you to accept. But Donald Trump lost the election. It's over. Joe Biden will be sworn in this coming January and that is the end of it.

Classic symptoms of grief.

The Trump cult of personality was in denial.

Then it was angry.

Now comes the legal bargaining.

Depression and acceptance are next.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join