It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Path to the Presidency

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Shouldn't that be a 3-1 vote?

Weird verbiage to use

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Again with the BitChute nonsense. LoL

About as credible a source as Breitbart News or Twitter.

I'll take an actual fact please Bob for 20.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Shouldn't that be a 3-1 vote?

Weird verbiage to use

One abstention.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I love how people from the left laugh at fringe right leaning sites, but will gladly share things from CNN, MSNBC, Huff Post, NY Times, Wash Post, with a straight face like they are "credible"....

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When he rolls out of the whitehouse in Jan, maybe he can start a reality show where he is still President. Does that count?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So you need Susan and her fact checkers or your claiming false news is what your saying??? BitChute is YT as YT is BitChute a platform for posting content just I guess not “your” kinda content I get it right you attack the platform not the message. Because as always y’all don’t interest yourself with content unless sourced from your narrative creators. I get it, I get it. ECHO......... echo...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Well bless your heart, looking up my past posts to try to trap me. You lose, I wasn't telling them how their government is going to be run. T&C are preventing me from saying what I want to here so use your imagination.

You still lose. Sir.

You seem a little angry, why cant your freedom of speech allow you to say what you want, I have a losers imagination, please enlighten me with what you wish to say, not sure I am trapping you as opposed to pointing out your own contradictions.

You said "You have zero stake, zero skin in the game " what skin have you in Brexit? or what other countries do with their borders

and finsihed your posts with"You know, stay in your lane and all that rot" it seems you like to swap lanes and have opinions, I have zero problem with you voicing an opinion on any topic, it is an international forum

also you said

"You still lose. Sir. " when did I initially lose? what did you win?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you have ANY idea how little sense you are actually making? I'm guessing no. Most of us here come to ATS to get AWAY from that kind of CNN type logic...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

you came to a thread, took the time to make a post and never bothered to look at what the thread was about?
I bet you are smart enough to talk about the content in the OP. If you can't even be bothered to look at the video, why bother coming to the thread?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What is up with this website with blatant conservative bias being used for half the pro-trump threads lately?

TRUST ME, I know all too well about the fallacy’s of MSM. But what’s the point in saying one website is biased towards one side when people keep using other websites with equal parts bias to spread their teams “news” and expecting people to believe it to be true??

Come on ATS, be better than that.

Ehhhh...who am I kidding. Quality dialogue is a lost art. I’d be better off seeking modern truth in ancient Sumarían scrolls.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
What is up with this website with blatant conservative bias being used for half the pro-trump threads lately?

TRUST ME, I know all too well about the fallacy’s of MSM. But what’s the point in saying one website is biased towards one side when people keep using other websites with equal parts bias to spread their teams “news” and expecting people to believe it to be true??

Come on ATS, be better than that.

Ehhhh...who am I kidding. Quality dialogue is a lost art. I’d be better off seeking modern truth in ancient Sumarían scrolls.

Why is it so hard to just discuss the content? I don't believe everything this guy is saying, but I have heard about some of his points through other channels and they appear to have some meat. Maybe not. But if you ignore it fully because you don't like the fact that Bitchute doesn't limit free speech is strange.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Michigan has certified Biden.

The Board of State Canvassers, which has two Republicans and two Democrats, confirmed the results on a 3-0 vote with one abstention. Allies of Trump and losing GOP Senate candidate John James had urged the panel to delay voting for two weeks to audit votes in heavily Democratic Wayne County, home to Detroit.
www.chicagotribune.com...

End of the path.

Yep. And listening to PA's Lt. Governor [I'm assuming that he understands how PA's election cycle/transition process works] you come away with the very strong impression that if the election isn't certified before the end of this month, then there won't be a general assembly to pick electors for Trump or for anyone else. The entire assembly and half the senate members terms cease on November 30th of each even numbered year, and if the 2020 election results are not certified, then everyone that ran and was elected or reelected is unable to be seated.

Gotta remember that Trump wasn't the only candidate on the ballot; the entire general assembly was also on the ballot as well.

So much for that plan.

Like the man said, "End of the path"

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

About as funny as watching your country get duped into being the next Fallujah...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

First on CNN: GSA tells Biden that transition can formally begin

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Trump has no path to a second term in office in 2021.

Zero, none, zilch, sweet F.A chance of him overturning the election results.

Believe it was fraud if that makes the truth easier for you that Trump was so hated by the voters that they voted in a guy who very well could have dementia rather than suffer four more years of Trump.

Either way Biden will be the next POTUS, regardless.

So its probably better you all get used to that idea otherwise its going to be a very, very long four years.

Do you REALLY believe that Biden, JOE BIDEN, won more votes than Obama?

Or that Trump would be the fist candidate to to LOSE a reelection gaining more votes than his first election(by millions)?

It's fake.

This entire thing is fake, all of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There are at least a couple paths here. The premature celebration train, is on the wrong set of tracks. Trouble behind, trouble ahead, Casey Jones, you better watch your speed.
Bridge out!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

And tell them what Trump said. Tell them the rest

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Michigan has certified Biden.

The Board of State Canvassers, which has two Republicans and two Democrats, confirmed the results on a 3-0 vote with one abstention. Allies of Trump and losing GOP Senate candidate John James had urged the panel to delay voting for two weeks to audit votes in heavily Democratic Wayne County, home to Detroit.
www.chicagotribune.com...

End of the path.

Not quite yet, Michigan law doesn't allow for auditing until the vote is certified so it's a catch 22 right now. Law says no audit until certified, but there are enough recognized anomalies to question whether to certify until audited which is reasonable, no one wants to certify incorrect numbers except Democrats. The law should have been written to be able to audit before certification, that was a huge mistake by our lawmakers. Hopefully they will fix that mistake.

Ok, so the state election will be certified (or is), now the audit can begin. Whatever the result is, is. What we don't want to do is approve votes that aren't legal - no matter who they're for.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: jtrenthacker

And tell them what Trump said. Tell them the rest

Look, I’m no Biden fan. I don’t want him in there.

This election is over.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I forgot. Should start the video at 12:00 minutes. If you don't want to spend too much time.

CNN PANICS as Vote Certification in PA and MI in DOUBT!!!

Play Nice.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join