It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Path to the Presidency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

There was no cheating....watching you all get duped by the orange turd into believing it was a fraud is all part of the entertainment

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

At least four counties home to more than 600,000 voters will not have election results certified when they're due Monday to the Pennsylvania Department of State, though three of them expect to wrap up within the next couple of days. President Trump won all four counties.

Meaning a bunch of pa trump votes wont get certified.

Of 43 counties to respond to WITF's inquiry, 10 with a combined 546,000 voters had already fully certified their results and sent them to the state by Friday. Another 31 counties with more than 7 million of the state's 9 million registered voters confirmed they will hit Monday's deadline. Schuylkill County officials say they will wrap up Tuesday, while Westmoreland County doesn't expect to finish until next week due to pandemic-driven staffing shortages and a tight state Senate race. Election boards for Berks and Carbon counties are scheduled to certify Wednesday.

That doesn't sound like it will help trump win anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Are those the same election officials that would be part of the fraud if it exists?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Man, the divide is palpable but what a great time to be alive right?
Well, its the only time I know of...

Carry on

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Bluntone22

25 million more votes cast than 2016s total...
Something smells fishy and it ain't fish.

Doesn't seem fishy to me, I know a lot of people that didn't vote last election that did this one.
People did not seem to care last election. Even in my small town with normally high voting, we had
record high turnout this election.

Same here. Lots more people talking politics and voting in my social groups. I know 5 people that voted this time but who have never voted before.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I agree with a record high turnout but a 20%increase is at least worth a raised eyebrow.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
We have been and can be self-sufficient but not enough other countries in the world can stand up against the bad guys. WW2 was proof of that.

And no one is attacking Iran now or in the next few months, don't fall for the leftist BS.

Yes i thank the great bearded one in the sky every day for Russia and its timely switch of loyalty and HUGE sacrifice in lives in beating Hitlers arse up enough that he could be defeated, or did you forget it was the Russians that basically turned the tide of the war?.. America didnt even want to join their 'friends' until they got hit themselves.

Exceptional my white spotty arse... you haven't even got socialized health care, you even go ape #e over the idea for some bizarre reason 'Buh itz socilism!!! BAAAADDDD!', the only modern wealthy and industrialized country in the world NOT to have it and you consider yourself Exceptional?

America has never been exceptional, just as any other country hasnt ever been so... its an illusion used to keep the ashes of nationalism smouldering under the surface so it can be taken advantage of when needed. The sad thing is, it tends to be the least exceptional of America that fall for the illusion the hardest.

So you deny Trump asked about options to hit Iran nuclear sites? and call that Lefty BS?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

...and you know this how, exactly??

So far as I know, there's been nothing in the way of in depth investigations.

Only folks tellin' us there's no cheating going on... Riiiiiight... This is an election in the United States (sort of), there's always cheating.

Shame of it is, no one--out side of those cheated--seem to care. Truly sad.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

How do I know....?

Well most of the court cases have been laughed out if court and no evidence has been provided.

The really question is why would anyone believe there was widespread fraud.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: jhn7537

There was no cheating....watching you all get duped by the orange turd into believing it was a fraud is all part of the entertainment

How do you know there was no cheating? Why are you ignoring all the claims being made, all the sworn affidavits, the questionable software/voting systems... You truly must live with your head buried in the sand... pathetic... enjoy your life!

Also, I'm assuming you've never taken a statistics class... Because if you look into the data dumps from the election, you would see statistical impossibilities everywhere.. But yea, no cheating happened..
edit on 23-11-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

We have been and can be self-sufficient but not enough other countries in the world can stand up against the bad guys. WW2 was proof of that.

And no one is attacking Iran now or in the next few months, don't fall for the leftist BS.

Yes i thank the great bearded one in the sky every day for Russia and its timely switch of loyalty and HUGE sacrifice in lives in beating Hitlers arse up enough that he could be defeated, or did you forget it was the Russians that basically turned the tide of the war?.. America didnt even want to join their 'friends' until they got hit themselves.

Exceptional my white spotty arse... you haven't even got socialized health care, you even go ape #e over the idea for some bizarre reason 'Buh itz socilism!!! BAAAADDDD!', the only modern wealthy and industrialized country in the world NOT to have it and you consider yourself Exceptional?

America has never been exceptional, just as any other country hasnt ever been so... its an illusion used to keep the ashes of nationalism smouldering under the surface so it can be taken advantage of when needed. The sad thing is, it tends to be the least exceptional of America that fall for the illusion the hardest.

So you deny Trump asked about options to hit Iran nuclear sites? and call that Lefty BS?

Knee-jerk much? Did I hit a nerve? Socialized health care isn't what it's cracked up to you and you can't say otherwise because it SUCKS according to people that come here DAILY for better, quicker care. Does ours have issues? Oh yeah, but we can fix them without destroying our entire system.

I never said Trump didn't ask, I said it's not happening and hasn't happened over the last four years despite the Left screaming that he's going to do it.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Laughed out... With little to no investigation prior to doing so. There's no way any sort of investigation took place, much less any sort of real in depth investigation.

But the results are what you apparently want, so all's good...right?? Until it happens, again, and again.

Why would anyone believe that...? Really.

Chicago 1960. Any large city with machine politics is rife with it. That nothing is done is truly pitiful, almost as pitiful as attempting to say it didn't happen.

But hey, some judge said "Nope, didn't happen." So all's well.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I don't know how else to say it at this point, I've said it so many times and you've ignored it every time. I don't care about Trump, I do care about all the cheating and fraud in our elections. Not just this one, but also in past elections.
a reply to: HalWesten

Then Please explain why you are wasting your time posting on these topics ?

Are you Trolling or are you just a Liar or what ?

Trolling? A liar?

Hardly.

Truthfully? I have hoped to get some people to stop being so one-sided but it's vividly apparent that I have failed at that.

I am tired of trying to get people to understand the difference between what most of us want and what is actually happening right now because what I've said either gets slammed by idiots on the left or ignored. There are too many BSrs on both sides to matter anymore.

You're right, I am wasting my time here.

I understand and Agree.

This is not one-sided This is not about Left or Right .

Though trying to convince people of that on ATS is an exercise in futility , People on the Left are acting like this is a game " ha ha get over it you lost " " your just mad your guy lost " etc etc etc .

And people on the Right are on the Defense trying to Prove Fraud Fraud Fraud .

Was there Fraud ? Yes of course there was .

Can anyone Prove it ? Yes they could if they actually wanted to , but whats being overlooked is the fact that both sides are in on this Right and Left .

The same people who rigged the election are the same people who are covering the tracks and also the same people supposedly trying to prove Fraud they all drink from the same Cup .

The folks on the Left are so caught up in hating Orange Man and the Right is so caught up in Defending Orange Man that none of them can see that Yes indeed most of America did re-elect Trump but none the less they are putting there puppet Biden in .

The next stage of control has been set loose upon us , and they know exactly how to manipulate us so as to keep us fighting and confused .

By the time ' we the people' realize what they are doing if we ever do it will be to late, these plans are made decades in advance and they are playing all of us like fiddles .

Here is a simple piece of Logic for all of you . The Left think they are the Answer The Right think they are the Answer , but if both sides think they are right then likely they are both wrong .

I'll say it again we are being played

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Michigan has certified Biden.

The Board of State Canvassers, which has two Republicans and two Democrats, confirmed the results on a 3-0 vote with one abstention. Allies of Trump and losing GOP Senate candidate John James had urged the panel to delay voting for two weeks to audit votes in heavily Democratic Wayne County, home to Detroit.
www.chicagotribune.com...

End of the path.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Doctor Smith
There is no widespread fraud, that is the reason they are trying to look at crazy things like folded ballots.

Crazy?

Mail-in ballots must be folded to be placed in their envelope. You know that right?

Ballots that have been folded, have very obvious creases in them when unfolded to count. You know that, right?

Thousands (stacks and stacks) of pristine, uncreased ballots that are supposedly mail-in ballots are highly suspicious. You know that, right?

The massive amount of ostrichification necessary to not-see these serious problems is just bamboozling.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Why would CNN panic? Trump is a boon to their ratings,

Ummm... go check the history of CNNs ratings, they went nothing but down, down, down the entire 4 years of Trumps first term.

You call that a boon? Wow...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

WHY ARE YOU, AND SO MANY LEFTISTS, VEHEMENTLY AGAINST VERIFYING THE VALIDITY OF BALLOTS AND THE LEGAL VOTE COUNT??

Because they know what will happen. They don't mind voter fraud as long as it's in their favor.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Should probably post that update in this thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Funny how the team Trump crowd somehow thinks the Supreme Court will declare Trump pelresident for the next term, 'the Constitution simply does not work that way!

You are wrong, team Trump doesn't expect the Supreme Court to declare Trump the President.

They expect the Supreme Court to rule in their favor and toss enough of the fraudulent votes to flip the states back to Trump, or, to rule their elections irrevocably tainted, thus tossing the selecting of the electors to the State Legislatures, that are all (except in Nevada) large R majority's - or, worst case, invalidate the entire election (if they are convinced the electronic manipulation was real and massive), throw the election to Congress. Either way, Trump wins.

That is how the Constitution works.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: seagull

How do I know....?

Well most of the court cases have been laughed out if court and no evidence has been provided.

The really question is why would anyone believe there was widespread fraud.

this one is worth saving. Just in case.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join