It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion: "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So you saw him as a politician then?

Because you could apply your same exact summary of Trump voters to Biden voters. In fact...one could argue voting for change while casting your vote for a career do nothing politician (well except influence peddling....cause his family certainly got rich without actually having a product to sell the public other than Joe) is exactly that.

And maybe that's what you actually believe---which would be great because it would at least be consitent--- I'm not not sure from your comment. I detected a possible note of gloating that would come from a partisan.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So you saw him as a politician then?

Because you could apply your same exact summary of Trump voters to Biden voters. In fact...one could argue voting for change while casting your vote for a career do nothing politician (well except influence peddling....cause his family certainly got rich without actually having a product to sell the public other than Joe) is exactly that.

And maybe that's what you actually believe---which would be great because it would at least be consitent--- I'm not not sure from your comment. I detected a possible note of gloating that would come from a partisan.

Might be you detected a possible note of gloating though I find none in that writing nor in my own glee at Trump's defeat.

Though I found other Democrat candidates worse, I was disappointed in the Democrats for nominating Biden, he was quite near the bottom of my list to replace Trump.

And yes, what I posted in that reply can be taken and viewed from the other side of the isle, and ain't that the problem, this Alice Through the Looking Glass perspectives we find today, each side seeing the other as it sees them.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
December 1, 2020

Hidden video camera catches Dominion software employee MANIPULATING VOTE TOTALS in a suburb of Atlanta Georgia, during the November national election.

Source w/clip: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't these machines automatically keep a log of who made the changes, what the changes were, and when they were made. So if a fraudulent change was indeed made the machine will by its very design contain all of the evidence needed to prove it?

Yet none of Trump's Lawyers have used these records in a court case?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't these machines automatically keep a log of who made the changes, what the changes were, and when they were made. So if a fraudulent change was indeed made the machine will by its very design contain all of the evidence needed to prove it?

Yet none of Trump's Lawyers have used these records in a court case?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 1, 2020

Hidden video camera catches Dominion software employee MANIPULATING VOTE TOTALS in a suburb of Atlanta Georgia, during the November national election.

Source w/clip: twitter.com...

This deserves its own thread

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So they're likely guilty whether guilty or not , no evidence of machine tampering equals undetectable secret cleaning algorithm , fact is the allegations of voter fraud are just a cover to protect the true guilty party in Trump's Election defeat ... Trump.

Dont you find it telling that they are trying to erase and wipe the machines. DO you not think they would be happy to provide if they had nothing to hide.

Its not the first time electoral machines have been wiped before court cases. At the end of the day I think its a good thing that people have free democratic transparent elections. Why this is something you dont want to see says muchos about your political alignments.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

edit on 1-12-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yep. Trump's lawyers have nothing of evidence. Just stuff to make the base squawk and keep donating.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join