It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe Sydney is still a nut after watching this cnn video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Any one who disagrees while still insisting fraud is as elusive as bigfoot are brain dead and unable to see the wall of evidence before them.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Any one who disagrees while still insisting fraud is as elusive as bigfoot are brain dead and unable to see the wall of evidence before them.

There is more evidence of the existence of Bigfoot than there is for massive electoral fraud to justify overturning the votes of millions of Americans.

If there is this "wall of evidence" then I look forward to this being presented in Court.

Thank you for calling me "brain dead". That really assists a civilised discussion taking place.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: tinktinktink

There is more evidence of the existence of Bigfoot than there is for massive electoral fraud to justify overturning the votes of millions of Americans.

If there is this "wall of evidence" then I look forward to this being presented in Court.

Thank you for calling me "brain dead". That really assists a civilised discussion taking place.

So a little fraud is ok with you, as long as it's not enough to overturn an election?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

No. But is "a little fraud" enough to overturn the election result and disenfranchise millions of voters?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No. But is "a little fraud" enough to overturn the election result and disenfranchise millions of voters?

Any fraud is too much. We have to have a better way of doing this so we don't keep running into problems. You can't deny there were problems whether they were human, machine or software. All of those were issues in this and recent elections.

I wish I had the answers but I do believe if we would actually imprison people who have been found to destroy ballots, change votes and so on it sure would help. Having voting machines made here that are not capable of altering votes in any way would be nice. You know, just dumb stuff like that. There had better not be anyone that says that's not a good idea because that means they accept cheating and it's ok to them.

Some of you just don't get it - fraud or cheating of any type is wrong. Denying it happened is just lying to yourself. Take some f'g responsibility for your statements and actions for once.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If you had any proof of this your Courts can deal with this.

If you don' t have any such proof it's all just a lot of hot air.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sounds like you're the type to sweep the last bit of dirt under the rug. The kind who hangs a picture in front of the crack in the wall. The ones who just flip the cushions instead of fumigating the couch.
This problem of apathy, especially when it's rooted in personal/political bias, is exactly what got us here in the first place.

But yeah, why upset the 500 lb. gorilla in the room?
Just keep those bananas coming right?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Oh yeah. I do all that all the time.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

She will bring the storm

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Who has the evidence? The lawyers. Where is it going? To court, specifically the Supreme Court. No one here has anything other than the videos and statements we've all seen. But it's at this point circumstantial and anecdotal, it's not proof until the court says it is. Stop asking for proof from people here, we aren't the courts and neither are you.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Sounds like you're the type to sweep the last bit of dirt under the rug. The kind who hangs a picture in front of the crack in the wall. The ones who just flip the cushions instead of fumigating the couch.
This problem of apathy, especially when it's rooted in personal/political bias, is exactly what got us here in the first place.

But yeah, why upset the 500 lb. gorilla in the room?
Just keep those bananas coming right?

He and the others parroting this crap are the ones that are in favor of fraud because they hate Trump specifically and anyone that votes for Republicans generally. Cheating is ok with them. Breaking the law is ok with them. Why? Because they have lost their moral compass.

Prove me wrong.
edit on 23-11-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Let's see then.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Nice hate you have there.

Events will prove you wrong.

Not me.

Good day to you. Good day to you, sir. Or madam? Who knows.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Nice hate you have there.

Events will prove you wrong.

Not me.

Good day to you. Good day to you, sir. Or madam? Who knows.

No hate here, just the truth which you guys can't handle. Enjoy your delusions, you're going to have a very nasty awakening one of these days.

I could be your neighbor but we'll never know. It's best that way.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: purplemer

Let's see then.

Been following this narrative for ten years nearly now. Meganon / fbi anon / wikileaks / podesta leaks / pgate / qanon.

The storm is banging at the door..

It is here.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join