It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Few are those who Know, but the Earth is Free Now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Take my word for what it's worth, for I am naught but a Fool who speaks his Mind. ^_^

The Earth had been under foreign control for some time now.

The most elusive and secretive Shadow Elite of the World had been subservient to Masters foreign to Earth.

Then something magnificent happened!

And little to none knew the better!

God hath come down on Earth, and put his Hand over Earth so as to cradle Her.

He Spoke but a Few Words, and the Heavens Heard!

Behold! The Earth is Free from foreign oppression now!

Mankind belongs to the Earth and is of it, and as such, we as a species are Free now.

How will the Shadow Elite react to these new developments?

Who among them will Dare step up and shed Light unto the world?

Who will be first to confess?

Who shall play the role of the prodigal Son?

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

With the Rising Sun comes the Light to shine on another Day!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Those silly fungii.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I was with you til you started talking about god, no such thing my friend.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Umm have you not been paying attention to who may just have won the election in the United States... Nevermind this persons collusion 'with' foreign controllers..

"The Earth had been under foreign control for some time now."

My dear friend..
You ain't seen nothing.. Yet
edit on 22-11-2020 by 68Satellite because: Just because

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
These types of threads are cool. But they usually go by the wayside and never really amount to much.

You've been around since '14 OP. You've seen them. You know they stand on precious little information, much as this thread does.

Be different.

Add some serious detailed information as to what brings this about. Maybe add in how you know this.

Explain like we're 5.

Otherwise your "savior of the world" thread will die a quick and relatively painless death like so many have before it.

C'mon man! We're counting on you here dude!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

Those silly fungii.

Wouldn't that be 'fun guys'?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Psychedelics are now legal here in Ann Arbor.

Scripture: "No-one will know the day or time...."

So. Therefore you cannot know. Nor, be correct. Nice thought. But, no.
edit on 22-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yea, we are just now past the probability bottleneck, the X...

Timewave 0... whatever

All is well, they can't split infinity

Project looking glass
youtu.be...
edit on 22-11-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

This. If there's any gods. It's the fungi. They've been around longer than us, take up more of the earth, consume all the dead and recycle the nutrients, we rely on them for many of the basic necessities of society like beer, bread, penicillin. Get down on your knees and praise the mushroom gods. Us and beer only exist thanks to their good will.

If you eat certain mushrooms you can talk to the mushroom gods and they'll tell you how you're #ing up in life and show you how to fix it.

They also keep forests alive and are the cornerstone of any old growth forests. They facilitate communication and transfer of nutrients from parents to seedlings and other beneficial partner species.

There's fungi that consume oil and plastic and offer a potential solution to our massive pollution and waste problem.

There's fungi with cancer treating properties and other health benefits.

The earth would literally not be what it is today without them our society would likely not exist.

Fungi are #ing awesome. Really some of the coolest life on earth hands down and extremely underappreciated.
edit on 23/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This would be the modern symbolic syncromystic version.

youtu.be...

Anyone else feel less pressure?

Enough is enough.

But yea, it was God 🙏
edit on 23-11-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

I was with you til you started talking about god, no such thing my friend.

That's pretty arrogant of you to proclaim you somehow are privvy to information that none of us are, and you somehow KNOW beyond ANY DOUBT that there is no God.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
These types of threads are cool. But they usually go by the wayside and never really amount to much.

You've been around since '14 OP. You've seen them. You know they stand on precious little information, much as this thread does.

Be different.

Add some serious detailed information as to what brings this about. Maybe add in how you know this.

Explain like we're 5.

Otherwise your "savior of the world" thread will die a quick and relatively painless death like so many have before it.

C'mon man! We're counting on you here dude!

This thread will actually probably age quite well. I don't know the OP, but they are rather perceptive. Even ordinary people sense something is up. I'm not sure what details would make sense to most people. Maybe I could just tell a wild story -- A horde of demonic forces manifesting as a communist specter were just annihilated. The battle is a forgone conclusion with the last efforts merely chasing demons from their dens. The average person has been heavily influenced for decades and now has a chance to wake up and choose right and wrong on their own. Does that help? Just making a joke. That probably made most people's eyes roll. You can see the difficulty even mentioning such things even if it were true.

The confusing part is going to be the players involved. It will not be what was expected by many.

The main thing is choose your future wisely. This is not a time for fence-sitting. Irrespective of your divine faith, there is a side (globally, not limited to US) that is openly celebrating and spreading dysfunction, destruction of traditional values, destruction of functional families, communism, globalism etc. and there is a side that wants badly to return to good and reject all that. It's pretty simple and you don't even have to join a religion.

--Falun Dafa Hao

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Ok, I'll bite. Nice message and all that. However, how do you know this, and why are you its messenger?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

well posted

theres an Animal Kingdom, Plant Kingdom, several /kingdoms which share the planet Earth

then there are the ephemeral kingdoms like the Christian Heaven which is closely related to the Mushroom Kingdom (spores/fungi/et al)....remember Jesus said the Kingdom-of-Heaven is within you ! --->>> Not hither or yon

then theres the invaders --- known as Virus, which traveled to Earth from outer-space via Trans-spermia...
Earth is not-at-peace we are in an existential crisis, since foerever

star your post as way-above-top-secret

edit on rd30160614415123092020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Beamish

Your avatar made me thirst, Beamish Irish Stout is much nicer than Guinness and less bitter.

This guy think's he is tasting wine sniffing it, get it down your throat man (not much flavour, me think's he has over done the vindaloo in his previous life and NO Guinness is far more bitter tasting - unless he is comparing it not to BITTER flavour but the BITTER ale we brew over here in England and to be frank Bitter Ale is not Bitter at all in my opinion, never drink it's weaker cousin MILD there used to be a bar tradition called the Slop's Barrel and when people would order a pint of MILD they were often unknowingly given a pint of SLOP's yuck - seriously).

Anyway I feel a lot more FREE after some stout.

(Shame I am tea total but still I can remember it and liked Beamish stout a lot, given the choice well better than Guinness)
edit on 23-11-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You are obviously extremely astute!

Anyway I feel a lot more FREE after some stout.

Let's hope the author of this thread enjoys a few stouts too, as perhaps then they can let us all know how they can be so certain about their claims.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I share my mind in the way I see fit.

I recently went through a life-changing event, truly a once-in-a-lifetime type thing.

You could call it a near-death experience, though I say to you, verily I died and came back. I didn't know who I was when I woke. I didn't know what we considered 'real' anymore. It took me a while to come back to my senses...

I had to forget so much of what I went through in order to retain my sanity, but some things I simply cannot, and will not forget.

And so I share bits and pieces of what I consider to be of value, and let you lot decide of its actual value, and what to do with it.

I let the words fall where they may.

I don't hide the fact that I went completely insane, and yet I swear to you all that in this Day, I am of sane mind and body.

I have never felt better, and I now look forward to the rest of my life, however long that may be.

So I'm going to keep sharing tidbits here and there as I please.

That's All.

^_^

And again, thank you for your participation in these discussions, whatever their worth is to you, they could matter greatly to someone.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It would be nice if we could really believe all that stuff about the elite or shadow government or whatever you want to call them, about the Federation of Light and all that malarkey but I am afraid it is just a new age religion, the only freedom for those of us whom do still believe in Christ is through him.

He pointed out his kingdom is not OF this earth, that does not mean this earth is not HIS or is not in HIS kingdom but it is not OF this earth, also there is going to be a NEW Heaven and a NEW Earth, we will have new form's our soul's remade and purified with his spirit and new hearts and be like the angel's whom of course are also called celestial being's.

So I am not mocking YOU or your belief and I hope it has some truth to it I mean how much worse can thing's get we need some light through the darkness to keep us going.

But I believe in the WAY, that is not the Mandalorian (love science fiction like that) but the WAY, the LIFE and the Resurrection AKA Jesus/Yeshua.

Believe me I have seen the paranormal or a tiny bit of it that intruded into my life, some was good but scary and some was downright evil and vile, I have, I would never wish it on anyone, I have also seen what you may term a flying saucer or UFO, it could have been a sphere as I only saw it dipping in and out of a cloud layer at about 2.45AM (late 1990's) or so over here in north west England, it flew faster than a fighter jet but made no sonic boom and did not have any light's I saw it only because I FELT it and looked right at the thing, it was highly reflective, mirror reflective and reflected the old yellow sodium street lamp's we used to have back then.

Personally I have never seen an ORB but also as a child (early 1970's) I did sea a crystal object, not flying but with something wrong with it embedded in a house roof, adults seemed to be unable to see it until as a small child I would excitedly point at it and say "Look Frozen Lightning" because there was snow on the ground and on the roofs at the time, then they would see it but there eye's would kind of glaze over and they would look away as if even though they had just seen it they then could not fix on it.
I was a small child and our Nursery (kindergarten) backed onto the house were it was crashed into the roof, over the snow around it was melted and it glowed blue but was semi translucent, over about two week's it faded getting more transparent, dimmer and more ghost like until it was completely gone, the hole in the house roof was small but at it's apex and the builders came out a couple of month's later to fix it.

Also I have a memory of three small guy's in silver suit's, there faces completely BLACK visor's in large domed helmets, they were only about child sized if that and I remember being in my mum's arms with her looking down out of our house window into our rear garden were it we saw them with a feeling of absolute terror, the corroborating memory I mum had was of holding me in her arms in terror and seeing something shooting up into the night sky with three jets of fire coming out of it, the craft in our garden was a U shaped object or a D shaped with the back of the D being like a ramp leading into it and only about the size of a small hatch back car if that.

And yes I read Whitely Streibers communion, it gave me the bloody creeps because of it's similarity's but also it was very different to my experience.

So believe Me I am not belittling you, I have experienced to many wacky things to even contemplate that though Beamish just got me thirst, I mean I was a kid and in my twenty's back then and am 50 now so even if there are aliens if they are not doing anything for me why should I waste what time I have left on them, I mean at best they are nosey and at worst they may have done plenty of harm to people.

On a side note I do warrant the possibility that there are GOOD and BAD aliens though that is only in so far as there intentions toward us go since I do not have any idea of there greater intentions but in 1561 over the German city of Nuremburg there was a famous battle between two apparent large carrier or mother ship type vessels and many smaller craft that issue forth from them, if they were not fighting over the human race OR the earth itself then what were they fighting about?, so one of them may have been protecting humanity from the other.

edit on 23-11-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Beamish

'verily' oh wow a word from the Bible. What you say must be true then at least be consistent with your words. Add a few ' thou's ' and 'speaketh' and you're good to go.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You people with your dark, erm.. beer idk.

The Mandalorian?

"This is the way"

edit on 23-11-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join