It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haha, the wealthy media begs Trump to concede

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
They're on their knees begging president Trump to give them the White House.

I'll include childish and immature to
the traits of the mentally ill left.

I am sad they have control of Hollywood,
mass media, academia, k- 12, the
administrative state and sports. They have
to ruin for the rest of us.

OK pleading, begging and being stupid
doesn't endow one with a pass to the White House.

edit on 22-11-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The White House Press Secretary told them Friday that the election was fraught with systemic fraud.. And when the time is right, things will happen.

That is how she responded to the question about President Trump conceding.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

In Hillary's famous words, "Never concede!".

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It's funny to watch them squirm. They know what's about to come.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Seems to me that the MSM are taunting Trumps refusal to admit defeat, rather than begging.

I mean, everyone except for he’s die hard supporters and maybe even Trump himself knows he already lost this election.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen

mass media and sports. They have

They only echo what some Republicans are now starting to say...and you know it.

The only children about, is yourself, and just like Trump behaves, projecting his thoughts and actions on to others!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Seems to me that the MSM are taunting Trumps refusal to admit defeat, rather than begging.

I mean, everyone except for he’s die hard supporters and maybe even Trump himself knows he already lost this election.

then this should be exceptionally nice for you. It's not often that you get everything you want. here it its.

Trump will look like the biggest baby, the biggest bitch ever. In the history of bitches. He will go down in history, not as the president who avoided war by using unconventional diplomacy, but as the guy who cried because he lost.

Unless he's right.

But don't worry. Only the bad news folks talk this way.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I mean, I guess that's better than being known as the dude who displaced a bunch of neighbourhoods in cities around the world with his towers, bankrupted a bunch of companies then became a reality tv star isn't it?

Though, I mean, is the racist hair sniffing father of a crack smoking pedophile much better?

Like I still don't understand how in a country with around 400 million people or whatever, it came down to them. Hell there's people on ats I think would have made a better president than either of them.
edit on 22/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Asking Trump to ignore signs of fraud and not give the supreme court the opportunity to review the evidence is close to treasonous. It's like you all are asking Trump to ignore the democratic process how unamerican of you.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
all i can say For sure is why does the Right ignore the FACTS many republicans have called for Trump to stop .
And PA GA AZ are Republican controlled along with all The Republican judges that keep througing out his suits .

O By now every one should know what trump is really tring to do .
If eh can Delay The EC being certified past the date it must be then it will be in the hands of the people running the country to pick the winner and Trump is thinking if it gets to that it will be him .

Problem is he has PISSED off as many Republicans as he has Demarcates and the ONLY support he has left INSIDE in a hand full of people .

even BIG Business is pushing back against him as his fight has caused them to louse half of what they gained with his tax plan .

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Trump will look like the biggest baby, the biggest bitch ever. In the history of bitches. He will go down in history, not as the president who avoided war by using unconventional diplomacy, but as the guy who cried because he lost.

Your words not mine dude.

but you know, if the shoe fits.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

then this should be exceptionally nice for you. It's not often that you get everything you want. here it its.

Unless he's right.

But don't worry. Only the bad news folks talk this way.

I think you're right. I think he will allow all the good he's done to be overshadowed by what he's doing now. I get that he's making them pay for the 4 years of Russia Russia Russia but at some point this is in the interest of the country and he should allow the transition to happen. Put country first!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yup. unless he's right.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Regardless disrupting the democratic process because folks asked him too would be treasonous. While I know folks would prefer Trump to ignore democracy and concede now, but that would be prematurely disrupting the process at which we use to choose the president. You must respect the process Midnight its not who can intimidate others with violence and threats that win elections but the constitution that outlines the process.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hmmmm, seem's as though God never got the memo...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

In Hillary's famous words, "Never concede!".

?

Hillary conceded within 24 hours of the election being called. As I recall Republicans thought that too long and complained furiously.

“Donald Trump is going to be our president,” she said, speaking at the New Yorker hotel in Manhattan. “We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead.”

If only Trump could accept reality as such.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Problem is he has PISSED off as many Republicans as he has Demarcates and the ONLY support he has left INSIDE in a hand full of people .

You don't get it. Trump is not concerned with what INSIDE Republicans say or want. He is working for the 73,000,000+++ million people that voted for him and want him to get to the bottom of what is looking to be major yuuuuuge fraud.

He has said a gazillion times that the only special interest he has is The American People. It's not just for the tens of millions of Americans that voted for him either. It is for our country and safe honest elections going forward. Everybody should want this to play out regardless of political leanings.

edit on 22-11-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Generally when people lose an election.

They conceded.

Not Trump through.

Who will destroy all faith in the democratic process of your nation.

Talk about cutting off one's nose to spite their own face.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yup. unless he's right.

How awesome for you would that be!

Back in the realm of reality though...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen

mass media and sports. They have

They only echo what some Republicans are now starting to say...and you know it.

The only children about, is yourself, and just like Trump behaves, projecting his thoughts and actions on to others!

You are seriously so blind and delusionaly hypocritical it is breath taking.

The Left has sat on there hands for Four years screaming and Crying like children coming up with every conceivable thing they could to attack Trump and the Right and His legitimacy as President.

This Election was so blatantly Fraudulent , you must seriously struggle with convincing yourself it was a Clean election.

At this point it is no longer about Trump , so stop beating that dead horse this is about all of us mate this is a hostile take over and your blind to it because you hate Orange Man.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join