It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hong Kong A city of 8 million

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
America is getting shafted big time.

Hong Kong has so far reported 5,561 cases and 108 deaths

Japan a country of 130,000,000 people : 133,829 cases 2001 people died of the corona virus

America : 12,200,000 infections 256,000 dead ( I call this absolute BS )

Worldwide : 55,600,000 infections 1,340,000 death ( not accurate, but it gives you an idea that the figures for America is false )

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Hong Kong? Which sits under the partial control of the Chinese Communist regime? There's your answer. Of course their reportings can't be trusted. They're not as forthcoming.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Hong Kong? Which sits under the partial control of the Chinese Communist regime? There's your answer. Of course their reportings can't be trusted. They're not as forthcoming.

My friend lives there. Things are going OK there. So I believe the figures are somewhat accurate. Pretty much free to do what you want there. As an American that lives there, if you leave, you can't get back into Hong Kong. That is what he is saying at the moment.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

My friend lives there. Things are going OK there.

Well my friend has lived there for 3 years counting now and he's reported positives within his own apartment complex. They're looking to close schools and borders done there due to spikes. Does it seem like our friends have different views?

Donald Trump Jnr, Rudy Giuliani's son, the POTUS himself, the first lady, Senator Rand Paul etc. have all personally confirmed contracting the virus themselves. When the highest echelons of society are falling to infection, it's highly indicative of how prevelant it is. Even with Trump and his constant daily testing, preventative measures by the secret service.

You can debate the seriousness of this virus, sure, but disputing it's prevelance? Reality points to no.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
America is getting shafted big time.

Hong Kong has so far reported 5,561 cases and 108 deaths

Japan a country of 130,000,000 people : 133,829 cases 2001 people died of the corona virus

Worldwide : 55,600,000 infections 1,340,000 death ( not accurate, but it gives you an idea that the figures for America is false )

A lot more people in Hong Kong have been wearing masks for nearly every recent epidemic. They think nothing of taking reasonable precautions.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Also remember, when this first started I remember seeing many videos of people in China collapsing in the street and hearing about zealous quaranteens where people were welded inside their buildings and satellite images of apparent human bonfires because of the gazillions of people dying left and right of everyone else in China.

I wonder sometimes if that was propaganda?

I mean hmmm, I just really wonder.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Why would you call that BS ?
Have you not seen the video's of crowds upon crowds of protesters not wearing masks?

I absolutely believe it

Do the math, all 3 places you named have similar death rates per infections.

Japan 0.66

USA 0.47

Honk Kong 0.51

Whats not to believe?
edit on 22/11/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Why would you call that BS ?
Have you not seen the video's of crowds upon crowds of protesters not wearing masks?

I absolutely believe it

Do the math, all 3 places you named have similar death rates per infections.

Japan 0.66

USA 0.47

Honk Kong 0.51

Whats not to believe?

Thanks for the math clarifications.

But I wonder how the death figures out with those that have recovered from the virus. I forgot to include that into Japan's figures. Let me see if I get some figures on that. Stay tune.

Can we find figures for Americans that have recovered ?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

They also aren't counting people that die from blunt force trauma, gunshot wounds, heart attacks, stroke, etc, as COVID deaths because the governments are not giving extra money if they are covid deaths. The CDC reported 94% of Covid deaths had underlying conditions. Those underlying conditions were the real cause of death.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools
That's why I've posted if Covid 19 is what they're really looking out for or something else.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

but... C02 poisoning!!!

but but... I've got a medical condition!!

but but but... infringement of freedoms!!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have friends working in southern China, around Hong Kong. COVID is pretty much passe in southern China. They do wear masks when it's required, which is not often. Not as strict as the USA.

Up toward Beijing is where you will find the hardcore COVID Communist, they are no different than our Democratic governors.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Feeling pretty lucky to live in Victoria Australia. We've had the longest lockdown of the world, everyone wore a mask like good little citizens. We all bitched and moaned about it, but pretty much stuck to the rules. In 6 months I saw one guy in a shop with no mask. Everyone else had a mask, except him. Everyone also shut-up about it, cause the guy was neigh on 7 feet and built like a brick $h%t house. Leather jacket and a face like an angry slobbering doberman. Hence the colective silence....
But gosh darn, we've gone from a few hundred cases, all the way down to the last 28 days, covid free. Today is the first day we're allowed to go outside and be mask free!! (Unless we enter a store).

But we have a fair bit of space down here, probably similar to a lot of smaller US states I guess... But very different outcomes, which admittedly could be down to many factors, less travellors, different strain perhaps? But I think as much as we hated the crap rules and not seeing any friends or family, we're all pretty proud to have got the numbers nipped in the butt.

Mind you, buisinesses shutting down all over the place, huge government debt... But I guess many lives saved. Let's face it, the whole world is muddling though like blind mice and which way things turn out is anyones guess.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well, two things:

1. We’re a fat, lazy nation full of people who just refuse to take care of themselves physically, emotionally, or mentally. This makes us more prone to both getting and dying from the virus.

2. We’ve financially incentivized hospitals to treat and care for COVID patients which has in turn caused hospital administrators to cook the books and take advantage of that little perk.

So yeah, our numbers are bigger. It was to be expected once news of a global pandemic of this nature started hitting the airwaves.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Part of me wants to attack you for my perception of naivety, yet part of me wants to buy you a beer.

Regardless, you have had faith in your actions, so I will say enjoy your freedom and sense of achievement.

I only trust that if the Covid should reappear in your town, you will not be fearful and grow in wisdom. All the best.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Just because you call it bull BS doesn't make the statistics any different.

The death rates and figures in the U.K are through the roof, and our doctors, nurses, and medical health care professionals, are singing the same or similar tune to your own.

COVID 19 is real, it's dangerous, and highly contagious, especially so if you have a pre-existing medical condition or are fat if in doubt i suggest you ask a Doctor.
edit on 22-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Can we find figures for Americans that have recovered ?

That is a problem. Back in Mar 17 when there was 6000 cases it is estimated that 100,000s across many areas had it by then. Our numbers for a long time and still up there are just people who got worst symptoms than the 2 days of not feeling good follow by 2 more days without smell for many people, so by day 3 they felt great again and by day 5 their smell recovered. Millions of people in the US like this are and were not counted, and are still not being counted today.

Deaths are also a problem as in medical centers got money for each COVID death, so a heart Attack with COVID was notched as a COVID death as example. We also have the political side that didn't help matters.

We could be at more than 100 million that have had it at this point...

It is interesting when you divide 255k by 100 million you get .0025 and the normal flu is around .001x, so a little over double and that is about right when you are talking a Nuevo type virus.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

?

Subtract the deaths from infections then you'll have how many people recovered. Unless you're talking about unreported cases?

For that my answer is blue

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

They also aren't counting people that die from blunt force trauma, gunshot wounds, heart attacks, stroke, etc, as COVID deaths because the governments are not giving extra money if they are covid deaths. The CDC reported 94% of Covid deaths had underlying conditions. Those underlying conditions were the real cause of death.

That's the nature of an animal being overwhelmed by infection. You're arguing semantics. It would be like me arguing a haemophiliac died from a paper cut and not the disease. They'd be fine if it wasn't for the paper cut...

If someone had a lung removed due to cancer and became infected with covid and died due to asphyxia complications does that mean the cancer killed them?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

This

The numbers given to the media (and their blind supporters) by the corrupt WHO , are fake

top topics

<<   2 >>

join