It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Single Georgia batch of 23,487 ballots were 97.9779% for Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well that's not a good sign if you've already pointed it out to them and they continue doing it. No point wasting anymore time on them then. The stupid rarely acknowledge their double standards on their own but I thought pointing it out would help.

My version of drawing a picture for the kids. Time to move on and just start ignoring their retarded thought patterns.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
You guys will believe anything that strokes your confirmation bias. Who needs actual facts and evidence when some charlatan makes a claim that you want to be true!

New Bombshell, Trump collided with Russia!

Yeah, I don’t think you can really make that statement.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
If there’s fraud on one side — there’s fraud on the other.

Let’s throw them all into one of those Bingo Ball mixer and play Blue/Red bingo.

Now someone’s gonna come tell me how squeaky clean the Reps are

Not at all. What you do in a case like that is well defined in the Constitution.

The Election goes to Congress, HoR elects the P, Senate elects the VP. Has happened in the past more than once (so, no, it is not 'unprecedented' as the talking heads will scream).

If this happens, Trump wins ... bigly.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

And how do you determine that? Verified proof.

There is already plenty of verified proof of the cheating by the dems, silly Annee.

1. State beaurorats changed election rules at the last minute, which is blatantly unConstitutional (only the legislatures can make or change the rules).

Two of the many rules they changed was a) to ignore existing VoterID laws mandated by said State Legislatures for the election methods that are extremely prone to fraud unsolicited mail-in ballots), and b) allow votes to be accepted past Election Day, which is a direct violation of the Constitution and Federal Law..

2. Hundreds and hundreds of affidavits from election poll workers of extreme bias and actual fraud.

And in case you didn't know - verified affidavits are legal evidence.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder how they set it up Obama ran against john mccain and mit romney.....come on anyone can be more likable.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

And how do you determine that? Verified proof.

There is already plenty of verified proof of the cheating by the dems, silly Annee.

1. State beaurorats changed election rules at the last minute, which is blatantly unConstitutional (only the legislatures can make or change the rules).

Two of the many rules they changed was a) to ignore existing VoterID laws mandated by said State Legislatures for the election methods that are extremely prone to fraud unsolicited mail-in ballots), and b) allow votes to be accepted past Election Day, which is a direct violation of the Constitution and Federal Law..

2. Hundreds and hundreds of affidavits from election poll workers of extreme bias and actual fraud.

And in case you didn't know - verified affidavits are legal evidence.

Apparently not.

Nothing has stood up in court.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

Obama won in 2008 and 2012. No doubt. He had almost 100% of a key demo. Blacks. He also pulled multiple other minority groups. I never had an issue with these elections.

2016. The Progressives thought there was no way to elect Trump. They investigated him, made him look bad and did the old way of campaigning. Problem was 2-3 months out they knew what was happening. So quickly people forget DHS was supposed to monitor and test election services in many states including GA. They said no. This was in August. Then in December there was reports of hacking that were explained away.

Enter 2020. The Progressives knew that they had a good chance of losing Congress and a second Trump term. The only way to stop this was to meddle in the election. It is 2020. You have a smart device in your pocket with more power than what we used to get to the moon.

This will go to the SCOTUS and if it follows the Constitution a lot of votes will be negated. They cannot 'overturn' an election however they can rule against votes that would conflict with the Constitution. That is why you here people say it cannot be overturned. You are correct. But it can be judged on the state level and change electoral outcome.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'll never vote again.

I simply don't believe in this election process anymore.

It doesn't work for me or mine.

Give me a fascist right now!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You mean people don’t lie in affidavits? To think I was wrong the entire time. OMG that is proof .

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

You guys will believe anything that strokes your confirmation bias. Who needs actual facts and evidence when some charlatan makes a claim that you want to be true!

If it´s true I think it will end up in courts, then we´ll see if it sticks I guess.

-MM

Correct. We’ve seen 26+ cases thrown out for lacking evidence already.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

If it´s true I think it will end up in courts, then we´ll see if it sticks I guess.

-MM

Correct. We’ve seen 26+ cases thrown out for lacking evidence already.

This court opera is not over until Justice Barrett sings...Watch this space.

-MM
edit on 24-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: tanstaafl
You mean people don’t lie in affidavits? To think I was wrong the entire time. OMG that is proof.

Another armchair lawyer that doesn't understand how civil litigation works...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

That is indeed a statistical near-impossibility, 98% for Biden out of 23-some-odd-thousand ballots really is hinky & suspicious as #.

We'll have to see what the SCOTUS says, they ARE the authority here, not us.

There are areas of atlanta where this vote count is not surprising at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

This isn't a fact?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Was not all the batches before and after this batch like 50/50% for the two candidates? I call cheaters.

-MM
edit on 24-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This is kind of funny, considering you all put your hopes and dreams in a pee dossier, created by foreign intelligence (that he confessed to it being fabricated) and payed for by Hillary's team. On top of screaming for 4 years about 'Russian puppet' that also turned out to be false. How about the whole 'he never pays taxs!' later on finding out he did on live tv. Lets not forget the 'kids in cases' fiasco, that was done by Obama/Biden. Instead you all blamed Trump and ignored where it all came from. "It doesn't matter who started it! We need to end it!" Just to justify your hate against Trump.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You are absolutely insane if you truly believe Trumps lawyers are going to show and tell right now? All I see coming from your posts is, "prove it." The proof is in the pudding!! You need to add the ingredients to your dried up commentary." Can you prove that Biden is President Elect? Oh, but you can't just yet!!
If Biden has this in the bag, why get so defensive over legal matters? Or are you deep down inside, worried?

Lightmeup04

quote]originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

We´ll just have to let this play out in the courts, I have no worries that they will sort out what is evidence and what is not according to law. Until then all we can do is aggregate evidence and scrutinize it ourselves as laymen, I guess.

-MM

Not much tangible so far.

Evidence has to be proven to stand up in court.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What's strange about that? Simply means that Biden comes with an exemplory history of benevolence in politics and a drive to achieve and build up mankind and do so with such a selfless, your-happiness-is-all-the-reward-he-needs attitude which is so dedicated and sincere that he now holds the Guinness World Record for most-approved-of, most-popular, and most-supported man of all time. So supported that not one person in that batch of 23,000 people who was one of the neverending line of people who became fed up with those exploiting the already moronic idea of PCness as a heart-string-tugging sure-thing piece of bait to lead a violent, hate fueled, know-nothing morons on average/by majority who go about blowing an eight year old girl's head off as she walked hand and hand with her daddy, who towered over the tiny little thing (oh no no...don't worry! Calm down! She was a white...yuck) not one of the people sick of that were able to actually say no to it when time came. in the end they upheld the burning down a block of struggling familes' struggling businesses, many uninsured as insurance for poverty level and low income families is a shiney luxury (all justifiable collateral since sacrificing a poor family's uninsured livelihood and meal ticket really does GIVE IT to those corrupt, elitist, racist jerks...they may abide by antidiscriminatory legislation, hire a variety of people, never even notice really or give a damn what color friends and coworkers happen to be, and seem to have everything in the world more important to do than obsess at your side over how white people, six generations ago, may have treated your ancestor, if you come from a line of slaves, and if their ancestors were living in the US at that time as the far majority came later, and they lived in the south, and they owned an agriciltural plantation, and they were indeed part of the 12% of Southerners who DID own slaves. There might not be one sign no matter how much you dig and how far back but the probability of things is that they are still secretly serious racists since so many people in this day and age, secretly believe that white people are human, that they aren't an unfortunate mutation of DNA, and that they aren't evil incarnate, responsible for every death in history. Although that dangerous white-lover radical ideology runs rampant in this country, the one reassurance we have, is that the mere thought of Joe Biden brings with it so much hope, that not a single one was so racist they were uninspired to stay on their side and all by the power of Biden's promise. They thought all year that they were opposed to and annoyed by the Patriots of BLM, the founding fathers of CHAD, the militant trans-activists, slut-walking p#ssy partying feminists and unexpectedly, joined hands with them at the poles in a showing of solidarity to communism and to an anticaucasian utopia and Iron Curtain on steroids...a paradise where you have to pay me an equal salary to a surgeon for putting fry baskets in oil at your restaurant or prepared to be sued to Oblivion and where those with our best interest at heart, the news anchors who represent multitrillion dollar conglomerates whose next agenda is the abolishment of private property, the erradication of every last dark area, I side or outside, public or private, which suffers from the absence of a 24-7 surveillance and puts us at risk of breaking laws or meeting together under the premise of disagreement with the gifts of law and regulation the benevolent Order and our loving Congressional supporters the order blesses us with, and as Obama said this week the most dangerous threat to mankind, uncontrolled speech and a free-space internet of radical expression. I, for one, couldn't be more excited that this is the direction we are rocketing in, which is the only conclusion to draw when every single voter put aside his selfish attachment to his children, a home he "owns," his dangerous even if pleasurable undirected spending ability to businesses which are not on the list of approved ones the government is drawing up for the exclusive use of FedCoin when the dollar is outlawed.

Think about it, Biden did better than any beauty contest contestant ever did, any most popular or likely to succeed candidate in the yearbook, he did better than anyone who ever appeared on American idol, better than any United States politician in election history local or federal, assistant comptroller of sewer lines running through municipal parks all the way to president of the United States. He was more popular than all of the competing new M&Ms, a more obvious choice than any Olympic City candidate ever, people...he literally got more of the vote than Saddam Hussein, than Ayatollah Koimeni, than any member of the Kim family, than Mugabe, you name it! More of the vote than Hitler. I don't follow politics that much, I don't believe in it but wow....I can picture it now...the frenzied and cult like wild and crazy support of ride-or-die Biden supporters to have pulled off making him literally, THEE most popular public figure to have ever existed in the age of Pisces into the age of Aquarius...the last 12,000 years...well it must be an absolute circus that the world has never seen anything like moving wherever Joe Biden goes, tattooing him on their privates, killing themselves so they can be together with him in death, rushing him at every moment, making every other kid in the US Biden for the time being

I don't think people truly grasp just how unmatched, not even by half ever, Bidens percentage of the vote really is and how huge an accomplishment it is. He is literally bigger than the Beatles, Elvis, Justin Bieber, New Kids, N*SYNC, Michael Jackson and Fleetwood Mac combined AND he is loved many exponential times more so than that now ridiculous and silly Diana or Jesus Christ. Pffft. It is a new day that has dawned, a new era. The age and the godhood of Joe Lionheart Biden, Defender of the Faith, of Humanity and of the now defunct God.
edit on 11/24/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The final stages are already in progress.

The election was controlled by the Democrats.

A majority of the media is Democrat
A majority of silicon valley are Democrats
Hollyweird is Democrat
The fbi is now controlled by Democrats

They have deep state ties.

No one with any common sense would vote KAMALA

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

This evening, Attorney Sidney Powell filed a major Complaint against Georgia Election Officials.

Announcing it: twitter.com...

The Complaint and Exhibits are posted to: www.defendingtherepublic.org...

The Complaint Itself: defendingtherepublic.org...

edit on 11/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join