It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to CovidCom II in November 2020 /Shortages and The New World Order Marches On!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Truth be told, those 5 billion people are also the 5 billion with the least cases of hemorrhoids, rectal cancer, and other ass-related ailments as well.

But they live to a great old age of 45 too...lol

I've known truck drivers who had piles so bad by 45 they probably wished their time was nearing a close.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

My opinion of about half the populace of my own country is pretty much utter dogcrap at this point. Sorta rooting for COVID more and more to thin the herd, if you catch my drift.

I truly feel if # hit the fan about 80% of America would be dead within 45 days...While much of those 5 billion wouldn't even know anything happen if something like the whole world got hit with a EMP.

Makes one wonder who are the truly weak of the world where a small event could wipe most of them out...My White Supremacy ends at the goat herder living in a grass hut.

Take LA...80% dead and the rest will be cannibals in 30 days...lol I don't live there for a reason...

edit on 22-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

My opinion of about half the populace of my own country is pretty much utter dogcrap at this point. Sorta rooting for COVID more and more to thin the herd, if you catch my drift.

I truly feel if # hit the fan about 80% of America would be dead within 45 days...While much of those 5 billion wouldn't even know anything happen if something like the whole world got hit with a EMP.

Makes one wonder who are the truly weak of the world where a small event could wipe most of them out...My White Supremacy ends at the goat herder living in a grass hut.

Take LA...80% dead and the rest will be cannibals in 30 days...lol I don't live there for a reason...

LOL... man, I grew up basically a goat herder in a double wide out in the sticks of New Mexico... I may be educated and work a professional's job, but I'm still a cockroach by birth. For some reason I don't see a total collapse exactly marking the end of me in this world. Like you, there are reasons I don't live in #holes like LA, though.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I'm seeing individuals who are incapable of vaccinating successfully against the common cold and who have about a 20% hit rate with the seasonal flu claiming they've resolved a COVID vaccine in 9 months time. Forgive me if I find myself squarely in the "I will wait and see what this does to the first guinea pigs that receive it before I permit the vaccine anywhere near my body" camp.

Being a person with 50+ vaccines in me I do not fear them...Flew in the AF for 28 years all over the world...was getting a shot for something like every month of those 30 years.

BUT I think I'll wait... During the first gulf war they gave us some pills and said they are not FDA approved BUT they will slightly protect us from chemical weapons...but you need to take 2 a day... They gave us a ton and we put them in the trash...lol in a F that view point.... 1 year later we learned it was suppose to be 1 a week...Makes one wonder how gulf war syndrome came about when others had no choice.

Hell I'm 60, in super good health I almost just want it and get over it.

edit on 22-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Will it once again leak into the food chain.

Thought about that...So I got an extra freezer and I buy my meat by the 1/2 cow now... Not bad 3.40 a pound in the end for grass feed with oats in the last month, great tasting meat, but I get it at 400 pounds a shot. Nice to know undesirables that have cows...lol

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I'm seeing individuals who are incapable of vaccinating successfully against the common cold and who have about a 20% hit rate with the seasonal flu claiming they've resolved a COVID vaccine in 9 months time. Forgive me if I find myself squarely in the "I will wait and see what this does to the first guinea pigs that receive it before I permit the vaccine anywhere near my body" camp.

I think they will be good...I'll wait like you. As to the normal flu shot there are 100s of different ones and they pick like 3, roll the dice, the dice has a lot of sides...lol

When we look at this... They already know what they are working with. I don't think the process is some unique event in it is basically what they do for the flu shot, BUT they know what the flu is, so for me it makes sense they can do it in 8 months successfully.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
We got our paper good stocks up to par, we just need to buy a twelve pack of TP and six pack of paper towel every two weeks average, but we are very cheap, so we buy two six packs of paper towels when we find them cheap about once every three weeks. One store we rarely go to has them at three sixty nine for a six pack of PT, and it is decent towel, but the rolls are just six equals eight. The coop has decent recycle toilet paper so we try to support them and buy a twelve pack when we go in there to shop about once every ten to fifteen days.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Grand Rapids, MI suburbs here, not seeing any shortages of buttwipe. Nosewipe, yes, but that's to be expected this time of year.

There's an ongoing run on mac & cheese of all available brands in the Targets here, though, lmfao. Of all things, that's about the strangest Buy-It-All fixation crap I've seen yet XD

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I work in Sterling Heights Michigan, at Costco; we still get shipments of toilet paper AND paper towel 3-4 times a week.... and it is limit of one per person, per day. However; our busy day doorcounts can be 900 people in 30-40 mins.... that means we sell out of a truck in hour at best.... SO people buying more than they need is the issue, because of hysteria created from constantly watching nonsense, again there is only a SHORTAGE of rationality and selflessness

is it really people buying more than they need that is the real problem? don't get me wrong, almost everyone is buying more than normal. some of it people hoarding. while for others because they have not been able to get it when needed, and thus stocking up a bit.

tell me how big are your shipments of toilet paper compared to last year and previous years? are you getting less toilet paper? the same amount of toilet paper? a bit more toilet paper? or more than double the amount of toilet paper compared to last year and previous years? if you are not receiving at least double the amount of toilet paper, then you don't have enough and there is a toilet paper shortage.

you see this year most people are in fact using more toilet paper (especially females). instead of being at work or in school for at least half their awake hours (often times far more time is spent away from home, than actually at home), 5 or more days a week, many people are at home 24/7, and have been for almost a year now. that means they use that much more toilet paper at home. which of course they need to buy that much more.

and unfortunately the toilet paper industry simply is not set up to supply that much toilet paper, that is now needed. and since this is only a temporary issue, it would be wasteful to have more equipment manufactured to let them make more. because when things get back to normal (possibly before they even set up that equipment), they will no longer need that costly equipment. which means of course money spent on it is wasted.

you see toilet paper actually has two completely different divisions. the household division, and the commercial division. and you can't just change one to the other. in fact i bet if you look they are working reduced hours, possibly even layoffs and shut downs in the commercial toilet paper lines. because of the massive reduction in sales, because of the far reduced need for it. and you just can't turn around and sell the commercial toilet paper in stores. since they are completely different. with commercial paper typically being thinner, coarser, one, possibly two ply. and household use being far softer, more absorbent, and two or more plies. even the packaging is different. and in order to sell it in stores would again require huge investments in new equipment, that in the end would be wasted. and just to top it off many times even the format between commercial and home use toilet paper is far different. with many commercial rolls being FAR bigger,that would not fit on a home dispenser. which would require people to buy expensive commercial toilet paper dispensers. or even comes folded together like face tissue paper. which requires a completely different type of dispenser.

so unless you are receiving at least double the amount of toilet paper compared to previous years, you are not getting enough. the fact really is that due to so many people being at home all the time, there really IS a toilet paper shortage. and that is without even the possibility of line shutdowns due to the virus infecting workers.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

One Second After by William Forstchen -- scary, scary book.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I plan to wait on the COVID shot.

There are plenty of others who need it way more than I do for one thing. I'm not particularly afraid of it myself for another. I'm in good shape for my age and still under 50. I do have exercise asthma, so there is that to consider although I'm seeing mixed reviews now on how much that's considered a comorbidity for it.

I'd prefer it go to the most vulnerable before myself. I have a dad whose up there in age with congestive heart failure for example. He definitely needs the protection more than I would.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

We are not hoarders. Hoarders collect junk that they don't need.

We are people who are prepared. The things we have are not junk and we may need them.

Being prepared is the smart thing to do. Thinking that the grocery store will always be there or that you will always have money for food is a foolish way to live. imo.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Agreed!!!

Made it to Sam's an ALL paper products are sold out. Had plenty of baby wipes tho.
The rest of the store was fully stocked. By what other people had in their carts it was them just doing normal shopping.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I take my cat, use him fromunda, then hose him off. He always comes backthen next morning for cat food.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join