It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to CovidCom II in November 2020 /Shortages and The New World Order Marches On!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This must be a real treat for the wealthy. Instead of watching WWE or a Polo match the rich and famous can tune in CNN and watch grocery wars part II

Panic buying its not. Its a reality of what the next phase is.I was wondering when this would begin. Actually the native born southerners beat us to it. Today we went for some groceries at Walmart and then Publix down here in South Carolina.

At Walmart, [4] four aisle to aisle shelves were empty. That was all of the toilet paper, napkins and rolled paper. It also spread to the cleaning supplies aisle. Same for Publix.The entire paper aisle was empty.

So what happened to the one per person restrictions. Looks like they may have sold all to employees, friends and relatives?

Will it once again leak into the food chain. We are looking to buy noodles and place them in a air sealed containers. Plus as many cases of beans that we can get. You know the unsweetened kind like Campbell's

Another wave of panic buying hits LA amid fear of COVID resurgence

Well folks for the past two months we have been buying one [1] 24 count pack of Scott's toilet paper. Just flattening the curve you know!

The real question is............................... My guess is that they will target the obese next phase.

Will YOU SURRENDER?
edit on 22-11-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 22-11-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I feel bad for you city critters, it must really suck.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Dearborn, Michigan:
Went to 3 restaurants yesterday...+ Mcs n others...lines down the block...curbside only. All rest. closed inside 3 wks...stores shelves limited or o.o.stock.*

*On the positive? If you're on your shopping game? You can get/find what you need...just buy things when and where you find them

edit on 22-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
This must be a real treat for the wealthy. Instead of watching WWE or a Polo match the rich and famous can tune in CNN and watch grocery wars part II

Panic buying its not. Its a reality of what the next phase is.I was wondering when this would begin. Actually the native born southerners beat us to it. Today we went for some groceries at Walmart and then Publix down here in South Carolina.

At Walmart, [4] four aisle to aisle shelves were empty. That was all of the toilet paper, napkins and rolled paper. It also spread to the cleaning supplies aisle. Same for Publix.The entire paper aisle was empty.

So what happened to the one per person restrictions. Looks like they may have sold all to employees, friends and relatives?

Will it once again leak into the food chain. We are looking to buy noodles and place them in a air sealed containers. Plus as many cases of beans that we can get. You know the unsweetened kind like Campbell's

Another wave of panic buying hits LA amid fear of COVID resurgence

Well folks for the past two months we have been buying one [1] 24 count pack of Scott's toilet paper. Just flattening the curve you know!

The real question is............................... My guess is that they will target the obese next phase.

Will YOU SURRENDER?

This just ridiculous.. People just need to stop and think a bit.. But they won't.
Good help us all.
Controlled in every aspect of our lives.. Stop watching the msm and listening to all the bs.
Live your lives.. there yours to live.
Don't hide in your basement because it's not the answer.
Life goes on.. Get on with it.. get past it.. Do the right things and we will all be fine.
Stop listening to the hype and bull-#.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
I’m not too far from you (about an hour away), I see roughly the same thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 68Satellite

Don't hide in your basement because it's not the answer

Sure about that? Uncle Joe hid in his basement and look at him now.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Walmarts and Costco in Chicago suburbs were out of toilet paper this past week. Grocery stores and HomeDepot had some left. $9.95 for 6 rolls of Scotts. No Charmin.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

My guess is that they will target the obese next phase.

???? Target? What do you mean?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I posted once this': stock up for 6 months ( was attacked for that ) that was in April I believe )

Tough times ahead for city dwellers. If Biden gets in, you all haven't seen bread lines yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Stars for all whom are reporting out facts. Thanks again all. I bought small vacant bug out land that we can farm in another country but they will not allow entry. Oh well, we tried.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Times like this I'm glad I always have a years worth of supplies stored in my home.
edit on 22-11-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Here you go. Pick one or more. Obese in general have a compromised immune system. In general, the elderly were the 1st wave.

Definition of target (Entry 1 of 2)
1a : a mark to shoot at
1b : a target marked by shots fired at it
1c : something or someone fired at or marked for attack
1d : a goal to be achieved
2a : an object of ridicule or criticism
2b : something or someone to be affected by an action or development
2c US law : a person against whom a federal prosecutor has substantial evidence of involvement in criminal activity and who the prosecutor believes is likely to be indicted by a grand jury The full extent of Iacobelli's ongoing cooperation is sealed in federal court, but prosecutors have identified additional targets and Iacobelli could spend less time in prison if his help proves substantial.— Robert Snell
3a : the metallic surface (as of platinum or tungsten) upon which the stream of electrons within an X-ray tube is focused and from which the X-rays are emitted
3b : a body, surface, or material bombarded with nuclear particles or electrons especially : fluorescent material on which desired visual effects are produced in electronic devices (as in radar)
4 : a small round shield

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

We have stuff but not one years worth. Possibly 90 days. But we can start tomatoes from seeds indoors in January and plant outdoors in February. Can fish the lake for anything.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Covid does affect the unhealthy more than the healthy yes.

I don't think anyone is targeting anyone.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Your opinion. Fine.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Like I said in March, I work in logistics at Costco. Our shipments are BEHIND! Lol meaning we can’t unload them because we have TOO MUCH stuff! Stop listening to the media, there isn’t a shortage of anything (except rationale)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I work in Sterling Heights Michigan, at Costco; we still get shipments of toilet paper AND paper towel 3-4 times a week.... and it is limit of one per person, per day. However; our busy day doorcounts can be 900 people in 30-40 mins.... that means we sell out of a truck in hour at best.... SO people buying more than they need is the issue, because of hysteria created from constantly watching nonsense, again there is only a SHORTAGE of rationality and selflessness

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Not trying to offend, BUT if people need supplies, A.) call ahead B.) go on Tuesday-Thursday nights or when stores first open.

Most people go out once a week and act like everything’s gone, it’s different unloading trucks EVERY day and knowing there isn’t a shortage....

So just because it’s gone Monday for example, Tuesday could be fully restocked. Hope this helps

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
But Trump said it would be gone after Nov 3rd. What happened?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Stores still fully-stocked in the Chicago suburbs. As are my crawlspace, garage, pantry, refrigerators and freezers.

Oh yeah, and I've got enough TP to last for probably 3 months. Which is a LOT (I poop a lot.)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join