It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsom and California legislators face backlash over Private parties during COVID-19 surge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I think people will start to go ballistic and it won't be a partisan thing.

I think they seriously underestimate the powder keg they've created. This isolation and the lockdowns have exacerbated all the mental troubles, etc., that normally gets diffused by regular daily activities and interactions.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

entertainment industry workers, who are on the list of essential worker

And why is it I am supposed to believe the Coronavirus measures aren't a joke just designed to either scare mongering people or placate them?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

If it were truly a serious threat to life, then they wouldn't be having their maskless parties all crowded together indoors at The French Laundry.

I've said since the beginning that if it were the serious threat they want us to believe it is, you wouldn't see hide nor hair of any of the so-called elites in public with or without mask. They'd be bunkered up.

I said pretty much the same thing to my wife last night. If this was as serious as they are telling us, they would not leave their mansions with walls to go out into the very places they are telling us are dangerous.
And people are starting to hear "im sorry I won't do it again " ...until they do

new topics

<< 1   >>

join