It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Requests Georgia Recount, Meaning 5 Million Votes Will Be Tabulated A 3rd Time

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: neutronflux
You have zero comprehension, and zero credibility when it comes to answering questions asked of you.

Pretty sure I told you plenty of times I have no intention of answering you ever. I guess you just like to frustrate yourself.

And yet your answering me....

How is the USA government infallible to prevent falling into the same abuses as other governments.

Especially for one going on pages about cops slashing tires, but turns a blind eye to the systematic abuses by the Democratic Party / cities.......

It’s like your blinded by Trump Derangement Syndrome.....

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
And yet your answering me....

I was referring to not answering your questions.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
The thing I find amusing is the anger of some people about recounts and investigations. If there is no fraud or nothing fishy, why sweat it? Keep in mind most of those getting angry are the same ones who screamed Russia, Russia, Russia and cheered on those investigations until ultimately it led to very little. Even though I thought at that time it was a waste of time and taxpayer money I never became so angry and really don't get it here. I have no idea if there was fraud, but I stayed up until 4am election night and when I fell asleep Trump was a two to one favorite. I woke up four hours later and he was a big underdog. I couldn't believe the odds had switched in the dead of the night in such a short time. I also wondered why in each state that it wasn't gonna be close they kept counting and called those before morning, while in the swing states that Trump was ahead they decided to call it a night and pick up the counting later. Anyone that doesn't find it suspicious that once the counting started back Biden pretty much took the lead in each one, probably isn't on the right site. Does this prove fraud? No but I'd sure love to see the odds of that happening in each state the Dems needed it to happen.

I haven’t seen anyone getting angry over the recounts, unless laughter is now considered anger.

IMO, bring on anything that will bring corrupt politicians to light. I want ‘em all to burn. I didn’t vote for either f*cktard, so I’ve got zero skin in this game aside from dealing with the consequences of their actions. Which, in actuality, is very little actual “dealing with” and more of just acknowledging that we have dumbasses running our country and a slightly elevated blood pressure when I look at the amount of taxes taken out of my check while congress gets nothing done with that money.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse
There could be fraud on both sides for all we know, Trump may not even win. But if they are going to audit, audit things right so the truth can be found. I think they are just trying to covertheirasses there, they don't want anyone finding fraud or mistakes because it makes the leaders look bad.

I agree that lots of Rs have engaged in fraud. This is, like you say, not a partisan issue. Raffensberger and Kemp are both Rs, and they are both culpable in shoving these Dominion machines down our throats a paltry 9 months before the election. I hope they are outed (according to Sidney, they were both paid off) and fry for this.

But, I fully disagree that Trump didn't win in a landslide. 2 very simple facts prove this...

1. He got fully 10+million more votes this time than he did in 2016 - and 4+ million more than Obama in 2008, and almost 8 million more than Obama in 2012.

2. There is simply and absolutely positively no way in hades that Biden got more votes than Obama did in either 2008 or 2012. And no, TDS does not explain this, because the real numbers for those suffering with TDS at that level that they would vote to destroy their country just because they hate Trump are simply not not even remotely that high, despite TDS claims to the contrary.

I don't agree that Obama did a great job, but he was way better than Biden. Obama got scammed by the medical industry to allow way more unneeded healthcare procedures. I personally know some older people that reached their limits on insurance and they refused to go back for treatments because the meds were killing them. Some died, but the majority actually are in better shape now since they quit going to the tests, therapies, and all the crap they were put through. They dropped the expensive meds and now can walk around without being afraid of falling all the time. Like I said, some did die, but their life sucked anyway, they had refused treatment before the unlimited healthcare law took place. They still have Medicare and part D, but they stopped taking some of the problematic medicines because they researched side effects on the net and discontinued them. Obamacare turned out to be expensive, the out of pocket killed some people's savings accounts.

I am all for socialized medicine for our necessary needs, but they need to take profit out of medicine for it to be feasible, I have not seen any government idea to do that. I would prefer medical coverage like Canada and the UK anyday over what we have. Make it optional that a person can buy supplementary insurance for uncovered expenses, like breast implants, plastic surgery, erectile disfunction meds, and dental care and stuff like that. If people want to waste money, let them waste their own. I have no problem with getting a little plastic surgery if you get in an accident or surgery, but some of that stuff is costing hundreds of thousands of bucks and it is something that should not be paid by socialized medicine. Yes, surgery for a cleft lip, I can see the government paying for that in kids, but not a fifty grand prosthetic arm.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

MO, bring on anything that will bring corrupt politicians to light. I want ‘em all to burn.

Agree, I would like to see the hammer of justice swing one time on some of this fraudulent voting, otherwise we are at its mercy.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
GEORGIA officials ordered ballots destroyed, despite the state law requiring that they be kept at least 2 years.

Attorney Lin Wood confirms that the illegal ballot destruction continues.

twitter.com...

He filed a subpoena yesterday for video of fraud/cheating that occurred at a Georgia ballot counting location in Atlanta.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah. This is all about letting those who are guilty hang themselves. Also, it is amazing how 'fast' the recounts take after we had to wait two weeks for any results, no?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah. This is all about letting those who are guilty hang themselves. Also, it is amazing how 'fast' the recounts take after we had to wait two weeks for any results, no?

That's because they're simply running them through machines. The AUDITS of signatures being present, or belonging to a LIVE and REGISTERED voter is how it will be proven that the mail-in ballot fraud occurred. The Dominion software fraud is a whole different realm of criminality.

BTW...Sidney Powell is filing a lawsuit in Georgia tomorrow.

Sounds like a big one: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join