It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Requests Georgia Recount, Meaning 5 Million Votes Will Be Tabulated A 3rd Time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Third time is a charm.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
So, it's possible that we will see for the third time headlines that read biden wins georgia.

Oh, I think it's more like a guarantee. Ever hear the definition of insanity? This is a real life display in action.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is why I think Trump must have something up his sleeve with this Georgia recount.

Georgia already conducted an audit of the presidential ballots, meaning all ballots in the presidential race were counted a second time — which was a defacto recount. The audit was more rigorous than the recount will be as the audit was a hand recount of every ballot, whereas the new recount will be done by a machine rescan.

Signature matching for mail-in ballots is not done in recounts, however, according to campaign law expert Jonathan Diaz, a CNN contributor. Comparing of signatures on envelopes of mail-in ballots to those on file is done earlier in the process. The Trump campaign was upset more ballots were not thrown out because of signature issues.
Trump campaign requests Georgia recount despite more rigorous audit

Less is going to be checked in the new recount than was in the last recount.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
has any one ever wondered ( asking to check to see the person signs it matches how can that possible be done ?
you going to check 150 MILLION of them ?

and what about people like me ? My writing is so bad the way I sign changes so much each time i sign it would be hard to match two .

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The thing I find amusing is the anger of some people about recounts and investigations. If there is no fraud or nothing fishy, why sweat it? Keep in mind most of those getting angry are the same ones who screamed Russia, Russia, Russia and cheered on those investigations until ultimately it led to very little. Even though I thought at that time it was a waste of time and taxpayer money I never became so angry and really don't get it here. I have no idea if there was fraud, but I stayed up until 4am election night and when I fell asleep Trump was a two to one favorite. I woke up four hours later and he was a big underdog. I couldn't believe the odds had switched in the dead of the night in such a short time. I also wondered why in each state that it wasn't gonna be close they kept counting and called those before morning, while in the swing states that Trump was ahead they decided to call it a night and pick up the counting later. Anyone that doesn't find it suspicious that once the counting started back Biden pretty much took the lead in each one, probably isn't on the right site. Does this prove fraud? No but I'd sure love to see the odds of that happening in each state the Dems needed it to happen.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
So, it's possible that we will see for the third time headlines that read biden wins georgia.

Oh, I think it's more like a guarantee. Ever hear the definition of insanity? This is a real life display in action.

You seem really invested. not that there is a problem with it and I know you have said you don't like either candidate but damn if it don't look like you really don't want any kind of fraud to be true, so much so, that you think it's not even possible. I'm just curious were you as active when the Democrats were calling for endless investigations of Trump? Or did you sit that one out?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

And wait for it. AugustusMasonicus Blames Trump for the state lockdowns......

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
...that you think it's not even possible.

No, I don't think it's possible as described by that lying hack Powell. It's akin to the moon landing hoax with the number of people being involved.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse
The audit that is being requested is different than the hand count.

Raffensberger is a lying pos.

When he announced the first recount, he explicitly said it would be a full audit, recount and re-canvassing.

He lied, They refused to do any signature verification whatsoever. That is the only way to catch and delete the fake/invalid/illegal ballots, of which there are tens if not hundreds of thousands.

There could be fraud on both sides for all we know, Trump may not even win. But if they are going to audit, audit things right so the truth can be found. I think they are just trying to covertheirasses there, they don't want anyone finding fraud or mistakes because it makes the leaders look bad.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
...that you think it's not even possible.

No, I don't think it's possible as described by that lying hack Powell. It's akin to the moon landing hoax with the number of people being involved.

Like in that governments are important in controlling identity theft, social security/ Medicare fraud, or simply purging voter rolls of the dead?

Or that other ruling governments manage to count fraudulent votes?

What’s that BBC article floating Around.

Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale signs

www.bbc.com...

Fraudulent voting in not a hoax of this world. It’s a reality. And you hope it’s not the new reality of the USA. If there are not complete and accurate audits that explore the possibility, how will we ever know.

But ignorance is bliss, especially for a libertarian.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Try reading what I posted once more, you're all over the place again.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

Try reading what I posted once more, you're all over the place again.

Get over yourself.

Is it false voting fraud is a reality of this world.

Please list how the USA is any different.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

It's Georgia's own fault since they did a recount on their own. Trump's request is separate from their own. They thought Trump would appreciate their act but he is one who loves abusing his power and doesn't care about any concession to his madness

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

dp
edit on 22-11-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And it really doesn’t take much manpower to create fraudulent votes. One or two people to stuff a ballot box with a person in place willing to count any item for their candidate / fudge the numbers.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There could be fraud on both sides for all we know, Trump may not even win. But if they are going to audit, audit things right so the truth can be found. I think they are just trying to covertheirasses there, they don't want anyone finding fraud or mistakes because it makes the leaders look bad.

I agree that lots of Rs have engaged in fraud. This is, like you say, not a partisan issue. Raffensberger and Kemp are both Rs, and they are both culpable in shoving these Dominion machines down our throats a paltry 9 months before the election. I hope they are outed (according to Sidney, they were both paid off) and fry for this.

But, I fully disagree that Trump didn't win in a landslide. 2 very simple facts prove this...

1. He got fully 10+million more votes this time than he did in 2016 - and 4+ million more than Obama in 2008, and almost 8 million more than Obama in 2012.

2. There is simply and absolutely positively no way in hades that Biden got more votes than Obama did in either 2008 or 2012. And no, TDS does not explain this, because the real numbers for those suffering with TDS at that level that they would vote to destroy their country just because they hate Trump are simply not not even remotely that high, despite TDS claims to the contrary.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Is it false voting fraud is a reality of this world.

'False voting fraud? Like phoney unreal ballots that aren't legit?

Well, maybe you should file a case, do think you have more proof than the people who haven't supplied any so far?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You have zero comprehension, and zero credibility when it comes to answering questions asked of you.

Political parties and groups throughout history have used fraudulent votes / counting to obtain or keep power. Is that a false statement.

List how the USA is different.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
You have zero comprehension, and zero credibility when it comes to answering questions asked of you.

Pretty sure I told you plenty of times I have no intention of answering you ever. I guess you just like to frustrate yourself.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: Annee

We will know if this count doesn't match the last two vote count totals.

Lol, that would be grand.

ETA - If the third count shows Trump won does Biden get a recount?

Of Biden would get a recount but it will be at 3AM and nobody gets to watch.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join