It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Memorial Adds George Floyd Section.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Nope... he is wrong and so are you.... im an observant Jew with a lifetime of study in Jewish history and law.....
Having to listen to gentiles lecture theories about this is stupendous.
Ashkenazim dont make 80% of Jews.... secondly according to Jewish law, if a Jew is not living as a Jew and keeping very specific commandments, he is not considered a Jew, but a herectic.... Judaism doesnt mean you have Jewish blood and therefore you are a Jew, you must fulfill the commandments otherwise the covenant is null and void!!!!!!!! Most of those you refer to as Jews are unobservant even atheists who simply were born with Jewish blood. Means nothing! So again, dont lecture me about what it means to be Jewish.

Thridly, what nonsense you spout about the:

W. Europe community are actually decended from seven men from the Levant who took seven Italian wives and came to southern Europe 2000 years ago

Its disinfo like this that is taken seriously by people like you and you think you know the Jewish history. Your source is what? Bustle? Times of ISrael? this is your source for info rather than scholarly information gathered and recorded over 3000 years which you have no idea about. I dont blame you for spreading false things like this, but it sure is ignorant of the true history!

That is one incredibly close knit group of people where everyone is related

So is the rest of humanity technically. Now its true, Ashkenazim are closely related, but its irrelevant, again we are discussing the definition of a Jew as dictated by Jewish law itself. So i explained why you got it all wrong.
Either way i aint surprised... we do live in an age where real Jews are told what it means to be a JEw by gentiles who have no idea. ITs crazy times!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
A junkie who died in custody while committing a crime has space with people who were killed by a totalitarian government.

This is pandering at its worst. Sick....

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Did they mention that George Floyd died of an overdose of Fentanyl (Tainted Heroin)?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Well I will be sticking with the expert genetic historians dealing with science rather than your theoretical history based on a book that is four thousand years old. I'm sorry if it's a little 'new age' for you but some of us in the Abrahamic world have moved on from being stuck in the mud.

Also how you can deny that Ashkenasim make up 80% of world Jewry is another unknown. Please enlighten us with your theories?

Where I do agree is much of what is detailed as followers of Judaism are merely playing at it and keep some instructions alive while being effectively non observant. But if that's the case you know full well that the 80% is infact an underestimate as getting on for nearly all Ultra Orthodox who really are full on observant are in fact Ashkenazim.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Lmfao, only here in America.

Reap what we sow.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Well I will be sticking with the expert genetic historians dealing with science

Yup.... we all saw how that went in the 1930's

theoretical history based on a book that is four thousand years old

With every year that passes it proves itself to be less theory and more fact based on archaeological evidence alone!!!

I'm sorry if it's a little 'new age' for you but some of us in the Abrahamic world have moved on from being stuck in the mud.

Yes.... it has brought you to a world with deteriorating moral and ethical values... atheistic values is responsible for more deaths in the last century than religion has in the past 5000 years combined! Seems to me you are the one stuck in the mud, the mud of materialistic addiction. The coming great reset and NWO is a direct result of this! Enjoy it!

Also how you can deny that Ashkenasim make up 80% of world Jewry is another unknown. Please enlighten us with your theories?

Ashkenzaim are usually more secular than sephardim.... If your talking Jewish law, most of them cannot by law be counted as real Jews... they have denied the covenant and law and assimilated.

But if that's the case you know full well that the 80% is infact an underestimate as getting on for nearly all Ultra Orthodox who really are full on observant are in fact Ashkenazim.

Totally untrue... but this point is irrelevant. We were discussing what the definition is of Jew, race or faith. It is a faith! Most of the greatest rabbis in the last 2500 years came from converts or were converts themselves. It is not a race. IT has no skin colour etc. Jews come in all shapes n sizes n colours. So please dont go off track.
At mount Sinai, many egyptians left egypt with the slaves to convert and become israelites and be part of the nation. How can you dictate to a learned Jew like myself that Judaism is a race? Would you be perceptive enough and honest enough to concede that you were wrong on this fact? Or will you deny the truth!?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can we give these retards their own part of the country to live in and govern how they see fit so the rest of us can go back to normal, everyday US life?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

But you don't accept the reality of Jewish law eh? That Ashkenazim constitute 80% of world Jewry and that population is by and large decends from three hundred or so individuals who lived 600 years ago in central Europe. You must try to understand that by and large constitutes one very tight knit community and if it was a breed of dog it would have its own papers by now

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Enjoy the following link, you will love it
www.theguardian.com...

"In February of this year, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, reported that the Chief Rabbinate of Israel, the peak religious authority in the country, had been requesting DNA tests to confirm Jewishness before issuing some marriage licenses.

In Israel, matrimonial law is religious, not civil. Jews can marry Jews, but intermarriage with Muslims or Christians is legally unacknowledged. This means that when a Jewish couple want to tie the knot, they are required by law to prove their Jewishness to the Rabbinate according to Orthodox tradition, which defines Jewish ancestry as being passed down through the mother.

While for most Israeli Jews this simply involves handing over their mother’s birth or marriage certificate, for many recent immigrants to Israel, who often come from communities where being Jewish is defined differently or documentation is scarce, producing evidence that satisfies the Rabbinate’s standard of proof can be impossible.

In the past, confirming Jewishness in the absence of documentation has involved contacting rabbis from the countries where people originate or tracking genealogical records back to prove religious continuity along the matrilineal line. But as was reported in Haaretz, and later confirmed by David Lau, the Ashkenazi chief rabbi of Israel, in the past year, the rabbis have been requesting that some people undergo a DNA test to verify their claim before being allowed to marry.

For many Israelis, news that the rabbinical judges were turning to DNA testing was shocking, but for Seth Farber, an American-born Orthodox rabbi, it came as no surprise"

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Nobody is denying the fact that Jewish people are ancestrally connected at root.... im simply saying this is only one of two conditions to be classified as a Jew. Jewish law dictates that the commandments must be fulfilled to bind one to the covenant. The DNA test is simply for those that cannot prove anything with documentation etc. trust me, i know how it works from experience, i dont need the guardian unlike you.
IT does not change what i explained.

That Ashkenazim constitute 80% of world Jewry and that population is by and large decends from three hundred or so individuals who lived 600 years ago in central Europe

Jews have lived in Europe for thousands of years. Its called the exile! read about it! your theory of 600 years is wrong and kind of a joke!

if it was a breed of dog it would have its own papers by now

Now your going backwards!!!! Starting to sound like Nazi propaganda to be honest. Comparing Jews to dogs!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Man, you really need to settle down. Your tantrum here is akin to a one Christian sect telling another they're not real Christians (with the exception of Jewry having a genetic debate attached)

From the outside looking in at you, it's about as stupid as the Sunni v. Shia fight.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Oh come on you're picking at straws referring to 600 years while trying to deflect from what I said about that date, everyone who's studied the subject of the Abrahamic world knows that there were Jews in southern, western, central and possibly even eastern Europe long before Christianity came about. The 600 years refers to the current Ashkenazim (vast majority of legally recognised Jews) and their explosion 600 years ago from a very small group of three hundred people to the 10,000,000 of today.

So you state "Nobody is denying the fact that Jewish people are ancestrally connected at root.... im simply saying this is only one of two conditions to be classified as a Jew." Well I'm pleased you've actually come to realise that

The Guardian is a decent paper btw and widely admired over here for its honesty in research. Please don't pull the Nazi card either, it's tiring and hardly a train of thought I'd ever contemplate having lost plenty of relatives in the Shoah.

Have a great day combatmaster

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I was just stating that Judaism is a faith, not solely a race!

In addition, Im not the one comparing Jews to dogs! So dont tell me to settle down!

This is going off topic. Very simply, Judaism is not a race. Race is a prerequisite, nothing more! Ashkenazim have different traditions, that is all! Genetics is irrelevant here!

Btw... 300 is a great movie

edit on 2020-11-25T16:04:56-06:00202011bpm3011pm5630 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join