It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetically Engineered Salmon Unlawful But New Rona Vaccines That Modify Human DNA Is Okey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Is it just me or are there some contradiction here ? As many allready know, the new type of mRNA vaccines is sayed to change human DNA , and that is one reason why many opposes them, for safety reasons. So when i see news story saying that federal court declaring genetically engineered salmon unlawful i was confused .

Federal Court Declares Genetically Engineered Salmon Unlawful

Court rules Food and Drug Administration failed to analyze risks to endangered salmon from escape

Rejects far-reaching FDA claim it lacks duty to protect the environment from genetically engineered animals

"Today's decision is a vital victory for endangered salmon and our oceans," said George Kimbrell, CFS legal director and counsel in the case. "Genetically engineered animals create novel risks and regulators must rigorously analyze them using sound science, not stick their head in the sand as officials did here. In reality, this engineered fish offers nothing but unstudied risks. The absolute last thing our planet needs right now is another human-created crisis like escaped genetically engineered fish running amok."

What can happen when genetically engineered humans escape ? What can be the environmental consequences of an escape of genetically engineered human into the wild ?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I dunno. But I support the lipid nanotechnology mRNA vaccine. Ya know, the one in the other thread, about the same tech being used to sterilize dogs, and possibly Eugenicsists biggest “perfect” wet dream....? The one I won’t be taking and told my Mom she could’ve disown me bc of said sh!t. Pops watches the CNN/MSNBC too much....

I keep thinking of the show Black Mirror and the first episode about credit scores and then the one about the “dogs” later. Go big tech; shoutout to MIT. Anyway.....

I had to tell my mother, Saint that she is (I’m not kidding, I may have rescued a princess in another timeline or rescued a village in another dimension) to end up with the Mom I got) I Ain’t taken it. Fah Q and your 95% fidelity & efficacy.
There’s a thread that implies 1/20 may be hurt upon puncture....and that there are already UK elements tuned into the fact there gonna be a lotta and I mean A Lot of folks that experience “adverse side effects”. Worse and still fundamentally disturbing is the fact there are apparently elements being built up to dissuade and distract from said sad and “irregular” affects.

“Something something contact your local prefect overlord

Anyway I digress about the depopulation implications.
I mean here in Cali of all uptick places. I know salons and fancy dining in Napa’s French Laundry sans masks makes this Mongo confused.... or were we lied to and/about blatantly. Welcome lockdowns. 8 months on. I heard someone got an Emmy on the other side of the country for somebody that did something......

Ima just keep telling my folks they get grandkids next X-mas....
edit on 22-11-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

edit on 22-11-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It is a tough one this whole genetic stuff, lots going on with biology and how it all works. Done right and some amazing things can be achieved, done wrong and a lot of pain and suffering along the way. Some of it looks well understood with protein formations and how cells work. Some of looks a bit in the grey zone with the term Junk DNA and how cells work together.

There is a lot of work underway trying to make sense of it all and help shape the world. When the scientists can be open and talk about stuff to work it out, it provides more integrity and less mistakes. When research goes dark and restricted, what funny business are they up to first comes to mind.

There are a lot of scientists waiting to see more data about these new vaccinations before making any comment.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Is it just me or are there some contradiction here ? As many allready know, the new type of mRNA vaccines is sayed to change human DNA , and that is one reason why many opposes them, for safety reasons. So when i see news story saying that federal court declaring genetically engineered salmon unlawful i was confused .

Federal Court Declares Genetically Engineered Salmon Unlawful

Court rules Food and Drug Administration failed to analyze risks to endangered salmon from escape

Rejects far-reaching FDA claim it lacks duty to protect the environment from genetically engineered animals

"Today's decision is a vital victory for endangered salmon and our oceans," said George Kimbrell, CFS legal director and counsel in the case. "Genetically engineered animals create novel risks and regulators must rigorously analyze them using sound science, not stick their head in the sand as officials did here. In reality, this engineered fish offers nothing but unstudied risks. The absolute last thing our planet needs right now is another human-created crisis like escaped genetically engineered fish running amok."

What can happen when genetically engineered humans escape ? What can be the environmental consequences of an escape of genetically engineered human into the wild ?

Also welcome new onslaught of Transhumanism

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev A resounding “No” to anything that implies aforementioned knowledge of what ought to be good concerning salmon. Or Us../

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

This whole thing smells like depopulation/slaughter event, and against the The Nuremberg Code.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I dont think there even is a need for corana vaccine.

Early treatment with Hydroxychloroquine is helpfull in many cases, and other remedys are also available. So a rushed vaccine sounds suspicious.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I for one, will not be taking a vaccine for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate.

What if this is just another card Trump can play later?

Dem governors and mayors who insist on locking down and killing small business owners (I.E Trump supporters) cannot do so if there is a 'cure'. The MSM have ignored or downplayed any therapeutics.

The panic and fear that people have been spewing ever since this nonsense started just kind of disappears.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

A lot of people are invested and believes in the technology. I use to for a long time, there are a lot of good arguments made for it. Only was not until more recently after digging into other issues that find some problems with the technology do exist. The growing vaccination schedule targeting the youth is concerning. Under 3 years old, the cost / benefit looks bad.

With all the fear going on around the virus, a shot of saline solution may provide some effectiveness with the placebo effect?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: kwakakev

Early treatment with Hydroxychloroquine is helpfull in many cases, and other remedys are also available. So a rushed vaccine sounds suspicious.

Just an FYI - Ivermectin seems to work better

edit on 22-11-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

As many allready know, the new type of mRNA vaccines is sayed to change human DNA

Proof?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
TPTB are just letting you know where you stand.

For clarity, you are below a Salmon.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

As many already know, the new type of mRNA vaccines is sayed to change human DNA , and that is one reason why many opposes them, for safety reasons.

Where would we already know? This is a basic misunderstanding of what mRNA technology does.

mRNA vaccines work by introducing a molecule into the body which instructs cells to build a disease-specific antigen. The antigen is then recognised by the immune system which produces antibodies to fight the real thing. It doesn’t change the body’s DNA or “wrap” itself.

fullfact.org...

Or maybe

"Injecting RNA into a person doesn't do anything to the DNA of a human cell," said Prof Jeffrey Almond of Oxford University.

Vaccine rumours debunked

There's more proof they do no alter DNA if you dig a bit. It's fun to to think about "what ifs". But that's all this is in the end.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Speak for yourself.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: inert

You are right, i got mRNA vaccine and DNA vaccine mixed.

With DNA vaccines there is risk of permanently changing a person’s DNA. Thought i think seeing views that also mRNA vaccine could do that , the newest versions...

Moderna

Robert F. Kennedy Jr: COVID19 vaccine should be avoided at all cost

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Robert F. Kennedy Jr: COVID19 vaccine should be avoided at all cost

That statement from Mr. Kennedy is mixing things up. An mRNA vaccine simply cannot do what he says it does. It does not alter genes. What it should do is program the body by training T-cells to react to the spike protein of covid. The risk that real is that the body could mis-identify the virus and instead attack the body. This is an auto-immune reaction - not altered genes. But this is the risk we live with for any vaccine that we take.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

Robert F. Kennedy Jr has done a lot of good work trying to question and account for the full implications of vaccinations, is working with the medical community.

The risk that real is that the body could mis-identify the virus and instead attack the body.

it makes a lot of sense, what is trying to be done with this new vaccination technology. Getting our cells to make virus components so it keeps our immune system engaged has all kinds of problems written over it. When cells starts doing silly things, the immune system tries lots of things to sort it out. If it cannot get on top of some foreign infection there is a good chance for blow back, an autoimmune reaction.

What potential mutations and infections may do in a host with some offensive viral componentary floating around does raises some questions about the long term implications of this technology.

Perhaps there is some capability for this technology to work as intended and it does provide some benefit. As for the full implications and overall cost / benefit is to early to tell. I support the right for people to make their own decisions about medical options. To talk about mass, mandatory vaccination programs sounds like an eugenics program.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ivermectin is given to our pets for intestinal parasites.

I bet diatomaceous earth would suffice and isn't toxic in the slightest. I give that to my pets over the poison, and they don't have any cooties.

a reply to: infolurker

edit on 170000004005pmb20America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yeeh Ivermectin seem to help, interestingly both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are anti-parasite medications .

Those two drugs +

Vitamin D
Melatonin
CBD oil
Lactoferrin/colostrum
Zinc
Curcumine
NAC
Vitamin C
Clove/Black Walnut/ Wormwood combo

But instead of using all the known remedys they want sell the idea that vaccines are the right path.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

But instead of using all the known remedys they want sell the idea that vaccines are the right path.

This is one part of the whole covid thing that is crazy, nefarious and getting exploited. By pretending there are no treatments available, it has helped people like Dan Andrews push their lock downs. A lot of government funding was opened up vaccination research.

Smear campaigns where used to discredit available treatments, The VA study the media initially used was knowingly designed to fail. The dosage amounts where much higher than usual treatment dosages and held off until the latter stages of the disease. With the preparations like Event 201, it has allowed the globalists to not put this crisis to waste.

FELONY FRAUD

Mike Adams talks about some of the vaccination. Ethyl Glycol is issued for anti freeze. Do not drink. Sounds like it helps protect the protein lipids during freezing and transport. The protein lipids sounds like another name for the mRNA instructions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join