It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Election took place under a National Emergency - and the White Hats got the SCYTL Servers! (I

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Do you have anything on her where she has been caught lying?

Gonna go out on a total limb and say all her claims.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: tanstaafl

So we have one of two things going on right now.

A. Sydney Powell (a rather brilliant lawyer) has decided that she is going to completely tank her career by just doing a LARP for Trump and in a week or two say "Hey! I just made all this crap up!" and skip off into the sunset...

B. We are going to get a Great Reset in America, but not exactly what the Globalists planned...

I own her book "Licensed to Lie", which I would encourage any and all American citizens to read.

So take what is going on as you will, but I think that option B is more possible then option A.

I'm not very familiar with her but she did appear to come across in the press release as sincere and really bothered with what is going on. However, there could be an Option C.

Option C: she believes what she is being told despite perhaps being false. ?

Hopefully its option 2

Which is why I linked her book as an example of who she is and what she has done.

She worked within the DoJ system and took the time to lay out exactly how corrupt it is.

It cost her a lot both personally and professionally, but she did it anyways.

Just because it was the right thing to do.

She has built her business on that and she has no blinders on... at all.

She is the real deal.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

very well likely but do you have anything prior to this election that makes you question her integrity without question? Like I said I don't know much about her or her career.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I had nothing to question Rudy McSweats Brown up until now. Sometimes people just lose their shizz.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am ready to war against a domestic enemy of The United States.
This corruption can not stand by any means. I will fight to the death.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

One, it's Sidney with an 'I' and two you really need to stop LARP'ing.

It is spelled both ways online but her book cover says "Sidney Powell".

So thank you for correcting me on a my spelling error.

[snip]

edit on 21-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2020 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Nicely played, offering the kind of proof that you say they are offering. Only they aren’t merely going out on a limb.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Lumenari
Agreed, but the other side has their heavy hitters too, as well as a scorched earth policy. This is definitely not a game for the timid.

This is bad either way for America.

But I would rather it be living through what the Democrats will do as a backlash and have an actual fair election process again....

Verses what the Democrats will do when they are in full power.

~shudder~

Agreed! If it's all going to burn down either way, I prefer it burn down because of the truth being exposedb rather than by a the actions of a progressive fascist administration.

We could build it back after the former. The latter will leave nothing, not even ashes.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

I just want equality for all and justice...... not “unity” as they say while inciting violence and hatred.

"Unity" in their lexicon simply means, Shut up and do as we say.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: tanstaafl
False Reports....
CLAIM: The U.S. Army raided the Frankfurt office of the Spanish election software company Scytl to seize servers that had evidence of voting irregularities in the Nov. 3 U.S. election.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Both the Army and Scytl told The Associated Press the claim is not true. Furthermore, Scytl does not have offices or servers in Frankfurt, Germany.

It would appear that never happened.

The AP claims they asked the accused if they are guilty, they said no... and you consider that even worthy of including in a response here? Really? Sad...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Don't trust the AP. That said, I don't trust anyone on the President's legal team to do more than trickle crap out that's never substantiated.

What else have we gotten over the last four years?

Well, we've gotten the most positive accomplishments of any Administration, in spite of a never-ending barrage from the MSM and radical leftists on TV of Russia-Russia-Russia and accusing our President of all kinds of vile crap that they knew wasn't true.

And, it appears that maybe... maybe, we're getting ready to see some real, actual swamp draining the likes of which I never would have thought possible.

That, or a total nothing burger.

Since it must be resolved in the next few weeks (at a minimum by Jan 20th), I'm going to just enjoy speculating and see what happens over the next few weeks.
edit on 22-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

So take what is going on as you will, but I think that option B is more possible then option A.

Thanks for the contrib...

I'll have to get her book. I've pretty much come to the same conclusion though. Her reputation appears to be impeccable (if it wasn't, the MSM would be smearing her with everything they had), and I just don't see her doing this if she didn't have the goods.

Again, we'll know soon enough.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
At this point I really want the supreme court to rule there was unequivocal fraud just so I can first hand witness the news trying to tell the masses the supreme court is "unamerican" and "hurting our democracy". Maybe they can explain why they are so hot for joe also. As if they have the say so in deciding who the president is lmao clowns.

Unfortunately they already laid the groundwork for that by reporting Opposite Day during the the last confirmation hearings. How many times did we see the media include words like "unconstitutional", "steal" etc. to describe the most truly constitutional execution of powers?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

This is bad either way for America.

But I would rather it be living through what the Democrats will do as a backlash and have an actual fair election process again....

I don't agree that it is bad either way.

If massive fraud is exposed, Trump wins re-election in a massive landslide (I understand he took Cali and got a whopping 70% of the popular vote and 410 electoral college votes) and lots of people go to jail (or worse, are tried for sedition and are put to death), then I guarantee you, things will change dramatically for the better. There may be a few weeks of mayhem, but it will be put down very quickly, because the funding for it will be seized, and those funding it will be penniless and in jail (again - or worse).

I guess no one has bothered to actually go read the EO I referenced.

I even pointed it out as the major reason for the OP.

Go read it. CNN, MSNBC (even FOX now), Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc - and yes, Soros himself and all of his companies, foundations, trusts, etc - they all could face severe penalties, including having almost all of their assets (US based and many overseas, due to treaty obligations) seized, and with severe sanctions imposed on anything remaining.

The Great Reset - but as you pointed out, not the one the globalists were hoping for.
edit on 22-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by tanstaafl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

But you could after the election results be a nice addition to the clinical study!

What do you mean 'after the results'? The results are in. You’re still not thinking they're changing are you?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
Nicely played, offering the kind of proof that you say they are offering.

Here's the thing, they don't have any proof.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

"Gonna go out on a total limb and say all her claims."

very well likely but do you have anything prior to this election that makes you question her integrity without question? Like I said I don't know much about her or her career.

Please don't feed the trolls...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join