It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Holographic Hypothesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi folks.

If you're like me, this Mandela Effect has hit you hard in the past few years. We were all raging across the boards a couple of years ago, touting theories & arguing the toss about whether it was real, or just a LOT of people misremembering the exact same things. Which seems rather ridiculous when you think of it in those most simple of terms. Many thousands of people - hundreds of thousands across the world, have all misremembered a selection of memetic situational changes to the tapestry of our history, particularly notably affecting issues of our culture, such as films, televisions, and books (most worryingly, the King James Bible). And they all remember it the same! (For the most part).

It's easy to drive yourself mad thinking about the implications of this most mysterious of subjects, with one of the strongest conclusions being that we are living in a simulation of the world we once knew to be real, solid - immutably unchangeable; "World without end".

After a bit (a lot) of thought about what this means, what its features may be, how it manifests in the way that it does, I've come to a couple of conclusions. One thing that a fair few science types are now considering regarding our universe, is that it is in some very real manner, a holographic construct. The expansion of the universe seems connected to this matter, because a hologram is not an actual 3D creation, but rather it is a flat surface through which light is projected, causing the projection of the etched surface into 3D space. But the nature of the hologram is in fact two dimensional.

This ties up with the expansion of the universe because it is theorised that our universe is a holographic film which is inscribed on the leading edge of the expanding bubble which is the space into which our universe is projected by the divine light sent through that leading edge, creating the myriad stars, galaxies, planets, & life forms. Everything that we are is somehow etched upon a living film of the holographic principle, expanding outwards into the space of the Creator, whatever that may be, beyond the boundary of our universe.

How is this connected to the Mandela Effect? Well firstly, a hologram in itself contains all of the whole of the hologram in only a tiny piece, if it were to be cut from the whole, This is why we are connected to the whole of reality in our mind-space, as Christ said, the Kingdom of Heaven is within you. The Buddhists & Hindue believe something similar. Knowing that the hologram is both spread across the entirety of the universe, and yet in its smallest part it represents the whole of the universe, we have a principle of connection which makes it possible that if one were to disturb or disrupt the expression of the hologram at a singular point, by inscribing new data upon it, then one might be able to manifest a new reality, even as the original reality hangs on for dear life. If FTL (faster-than-light) communication has been achieved, or rather, if point-to-point 'jumps' are possible, with all the whacky recovered & developed technology over the past 70 years, in tandem with ancient secret devices or rituals (or both) - it may be possible to jump close to the boundary, and to inscribe new data points onto that boundary. Starting small, with cultural memetics, moving on to the deepest & most reverently held beliefs, perhaps then moving on to greater & greater 'lying signs & wonders', paving the way for a New World Order which is perchance more dramatic than the architects could have imagined.

One of the weirdest MEs I have encountered, was one which I knew nothing of as it was regarding a minor historical personage in the USA, so history that I never knew & therefore could not remember 'as it was'. But many people did remember, that a black man, known for his politcal or poetic works against slavery or bigotry (I can't quite recall) had been transformed from a black man, who was taught about in African-American studies, into a white man. It is very difficult to find information about this event unless you happen to remember his actual name, which unfortunately I don't. If anyone can shed light on the matter please do, because it is one of the most fascinating (& disturbing) MEs I've come across. I believe that this effect could ONLY have occurred, if the entire hologram was in some small way altered, the whole universe pivoting around a singular set of values which combined to cause the creation of someone who was, what he once was not...

I believe that the hologram, at the leading edge, is open to some small changes, but resists large scale event alterations. So it wouldn't allow the extermination of a root race at birth, but it is fluid/ possesses sufficient plasticity, that it can be altered around a pivot which has a minimal impact on the overall design. So there you have it - I believe that some group with extremely advanced technology, which has been experimenting in secret for over seventy years, with insanely advanced technology, is now at the point at which it can alter the course of history, albeit slowly with tiny step changes at each attempt. I surmise that it can only be the remnant of the Nazi elite, who escaped to Argentina after the war. The Israelis established a base nearby to keep an eye on them, and I believe that the Falklands were fought for viciously by the British precisely because it offers a point for surveillance. We were told a little story about how Argentines barged into the port & refused to leave, but in reality I suspect it was much more insidious than that. The Nazi elite have been experimentaing with antigravity, time distortion, hideous weapons & ever-increasingly more sophisticated devices for all manner of purposes. I believe they are 'frame jumping' & altering the holographic boundary, the leading edge of the Cosmos, with the intent of gradually mastering the planet & the universe by changing things one step at a time, an almost bloodless operation, easily concealed, easily denied.

That's where I'm up to with this thing. Crazy times!

God bless.

FITO.
edit on NovemberSaturday20011CST03America/Chicago-060023 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Eli Whitney is the black to white cotton gin inventor or cottoned to gin, I forget which, or witch, or perhaps it was Whitney Houston we have a problem?

Most Mandela Effects are due to a lack of the brain consigning space to useless knowlege, but admit some spare few that have me convinced it is "real" in some sense. Changes in the leading edge hologram we decide is reality? Sure.. .why not?

But does the projecting light HAVE to be "divine?" My laser pointer has some use, but wouldn't call itself "divine." That's pretty elitist.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Who is this Mandella fella. Sounds like a moron to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Who is this Mandella fella. Sounds like a moron to me.

Some guy that died back in the 80's.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Eli Whitney is the black to white cotton gin inventor or cottoned to gin, I forget which, or witch, or perhaps it was Whitney Houston we have a problem?

Most Mandela Effects are due to a lack of the brain consigning space to useless knowlege, but admit some spare few that have me convinced it is "real" in some sense. Changes in the leading edge hologram we decide is reality? Sure.. .why not?

But does the projecting light HAVE to be "divine?" My laser pointer has some use, but wouldn't call itself "divine." That's pretty elitist.

My laser pointer is divine.

It has a (w)holy blue light that haloes the points I wish to emphasize.

It also amuses cats for hours, witch emphasizes it's godlike attraction for opposites.

edit on 21/11/2020 by chr0naut because: I nearly forgot the emoticon! Horror!!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I find it interesting that several people have latched onto my personal beliefs to mock them rather than entertain a discussion of what I'm actually presenting in this thread. There's a lot of science behind all these theories, yet you just have to slap your mucky paws onto an article of faith, rather than that which is relevant to the discussion.

Thanks for showing your ignorance nice & clear for everyone to see.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Two short sentences making you look ignorant, perhaps even a moron.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thanks for filling in the details, as you can see on that one point I didn't know anything about the guy and his work, though I knew it was alleged to be a significant ME, hence it's fascinating to look into the details of the case.

Please bear in mind that we're discussing the nature of the vast Cosmos & whatever may be beyond it. If any light is lighting up the universe, I should think it reverent to speculate that it may be divine.

John 1:4-6
New Living Translation

The Word gave life to everything that was created,
and his life brought light to everyone.
The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness can never extinguish it

Job 12:22
New Living Translation

“He uncovers mysteries hidden in darkness;
he brings light to the deepest gloom.

1 John 1:5
New Living Translation

Living in the Light

This is the message we heard from Jesus[a] and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all.

God, the fullness of whatever/ whoever is 'beyond the Cosmos', has a thing for light shining in the darkness, and I could probably have pulled another ten direct quotes which discuss the matter. So my personal faith colours my speculation, but I follow the science to understand the mysteries which I intuit from time to time. I don't see why it's a matter for mockery. Quite sad really.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I find it interesting that several people have latched onto my personal beliefs to mock them rather than entertain a discussion of what I'm actually presenting in this thread. There's a lot of science behind all these theories, yet you just have to slap your mucky paws onto an article of faith, rather than that which is relevant to the discussion.

Thanks for showing your ignorance nice & clear for everyone to see.

While I make no claim to know with certitude about the underlying structure of the universe, I do know that the assumption that a bit of light humor about the theory is a personal attack, will lead to an inability to take legitimate critique rationally.

On a serious level;

The energies required to remove the natural divergences of various 'worlds' in a multiversal many worlds interpretation, tends toward the infinite. This is also a major issue with such multiverses in that there is no explanation of where all the matter and energy keeps coming from and the rate at which it accrues. We have no theory which even vaguely gives explanation and so as a scientific paradigm, it suffers from having no clear evidence and no theory.

The idea of a holographic universe does not assume a flat piece of holographic film. It is the idea that at the Schwarzschild Radius of a singularity such as the Big Bang one, the event horizon there represents a curved surface with no actual thickness, i.e: it represents a curved 2D manifold. It is on this surface that a representation can be made for a 3D universe expressed in 2D - i.e: a hologram. This theory has a problem that it requires a multidimensional universe before the surface can even exist. It explains little and further complicates an already complicated and observed higher dimensionality universe.

And in regards to a simulation, the issue is that a simulation runs on something. It does not explain existence, but further muddies the waters of how existence might have arisen. It just pushes the questions away by a bit. What of a simulation of a simulation of a simulation of... if you get my drift?

Taken together (your scenario is a mash up of all of these hypotheses) the likelihood of this being a useable explanation is weakened with every un-evidenced multiplier of improbability and impracticality.

It is far easier to believe (calling upon the proven tenet of Ockham's razor) that we simply misremember stuff.

edit on 21/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: lakenheath24

Two short sentences making you look ignorant, perhaps even a moron.

You win. You did it in one.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Great op s & f!

I find the idea of a holographic universe very interesting, I first found out about it when I started to buy random theoretical physics books and I grabbed Leonard suskind's (sp?) Book. Reading that really opened my mind up to this idea. I think you have a great theory. That leading edge idea fascinates me as, what it beyond that edge? Is it a multiverse that's in a way a sort of blank slate? To find the words of what that could be is difficult.

I suspect as well its humans either working with an advanced ancient or alien technology messing up things within our timeline or we are working with ET to accomplish this. The stuff they have accomplished in the special access programs and unacknowledged special access programs is astounding.

Could it be that the people or entities messing with the timeline are aware of these little changes (Mandela effect) and decided these things were nothing that would affect us or the timeline?

But if they did think this, did they think of what would happen when we became or will become aware of these changes and the effect that will have on this universe?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Touche, as the French would say...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

That's the kind of post I was hoping would be made in response to my speculations, thanks. It would've been nice to have that at the ouutset!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Says the person who cant remember something properly so blames it on some non existant effect in order to make ones self feel normal.

Mmmmkay.

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Or maybe some of us come from a place where Mandela Effect is bull#, and that is our reality? Keep that in mind, if you can remember. Food for thought.

ETA: I'm not dogging on you for having an open mind, just dogging on the Mandela bullsnip. Just so we're clear. There is nothing to suggest it's a real thing.

edit on 11-22-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Mandela Effect is something you can only work with so long, until you have to let it go eventually, as an unsolvable mystery - just to preserve your sanity.

Oh, how I do envy people that have not been forced to experience it against their consent - once you experience it, you can't go back. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

That's why I have basically closed the book on that one and try to not think about it so I can have at least some peace of mind. However, some of these posts and theories are interesting, so I'll bring my viewpoint into the mix, for whatever it's worth.

I don't know about 'holograms' and such enough, but as far as I can tell, hologram is a 'projection', and thus not real. It's more as 'multi-dimensiona projection' that gives illusion on more dimensions than it actually consists of.

There's an old spiritual concept called 'Maya', which means a convincingly real illusion of reality, that despite being utterly convincing, isn't real, and can be seen through if you are spiritually cultivated enough. The physical realm, as real as it seems to anyone living inside an incarnation at the moment, doesn't look as real when you observe it from a more real world, like the astral plane (which seems 'dreamy' from 'physical perspective').

The so-called 'scientists' of this planet, despite the exceptions, generally have a concensus about the whole existence being basically physical, with no allowance for anything spiritual or 'ethereal' (let alone astral) beyond some invisible things, like waves and frequencies of many types (and things too small to observe with the naked eye, like atoms and particles).

I think this is more based on an agenda than what people could call 'empirical observation' - it's like a rule, that existence can't have any kind of spiritual basis, and the intelligence and/or will of a Creator can't be the explanation for anything. 'Science' of this planet has been errors and mistakes it's unable to correct, and yet people trust it as the new religion, worshipped everywhere. If 'science' says so, it's true. If 'science' hasn't proven it, it should be laughed at.

(When you see things from this perspective, you may be shocked as to how often 'science' is spoken of as 'God' used to be just a hundred or two hundred years ago - just as blindly, just as matter-of-factly, and just as 'believingly' (if this is a word))

Science is supposed to be a method of experimenting, not a cult religion to be worshipped.

True science would have a spiritual basis, not a nihilistic one.

In any case, when we think about the old concept of 'Maya', that is so hard to see as illusion (which it is), we can come close to the original poster's holographic theory as well. I think existence is way more complex than a human brain - even a very experience, intelligent brain with an old soul operating it - can comprehend. There are people living on better planets than this one, people that are thousands and yet thousands of years above us in spiritual, intelligence and material cultivation, that still experience the Creator and thus existence as an incomprihensible mystery.

I think it's a tad egotistical to formulate a theory - no matter how sophisticated and 'cool' - about existence, and expect it to be completely true. Comprehending existence with the most intelligent human mind or even soul is akin to packaging the biggest galaxy into a small shoebox without leaving out even a spec of dust.

People are trying too hard to make things fit to a narrow-minded, materialistic, nihilistic, physical viewpoint. Existence isn't going to conform to any of our tiny theories, no matter how clever we think of ourselves for thinking of them. It's like a mosquito trying to understand the internet just because they look at a leaf and see its veins spread out to a myriad of directions.

I do appreciate the discussion, however, and I might be wrong, but at least from my perspective, Mandela Effect can't really be explained until we have evolved into beings, whose minds are much, much more capable than currently. But hey, it could be just me being too stupid, carry on.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I guess my main point is, to explain a 'multi-dimensional, living spirit, the intelligence that purposefully formed all existence out of itself' by the usage of a 'hey, maybe it's a hologram', just seems a bit simplistic to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I have spent some time on this "effect", and there is no answer, no great truth. The fact many of us have the same false memories, doesnt mean we have "shifted timelines" or anything else. Its just an abnormality that we have the same cultural misunderstandings.

#DollyHadBraces

top topics

join