It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Physically Attacked in DC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I know there was a thread on the march itself last week. Didn't see one about the various attacks against trump supporters though.

Just some more examples of peaceful unity from the left towards anyone that doesn't agree with them.

Or I guess as CNN called it in this case 'out of context violence'.

Warning, at least one of the attacks in the video is pretty brutal.

www.rt.com...

Following a huge pro-Trump rally in Washington, DC, lone activists heading away were attacked, harassed, pelted with fireworks, and doused with unidentified liquid, as police seemed incapable of responding to numerous incidents.

Several videos shared online show a black-clad mob throwing projectiles and shooting fireworks at Trump supporters as they dined at restaurants in downtown DC.

Another group of ‘peaceful’ counter-protesters allegedly ransacked a stand with MAGA merchandise, and were seen torching a pile of hats and flags in the vicinity of so-called BLM Plaza.

Several other videos showed conservative activists trying to walk away as mobs followed them, intimidating and dousing Trump supporters with unidentified liquids.

One Trump supporter was brutally knocked down from behind and repeatedly kicked while lying on the asphalt – but in that case at least police reportedly arrested the perpetrators.

edit on 21/11/2020 by dug88 because: Messed up video embed

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The video you linked is erroring out. Besides, the left wing nutjobs have been saying for years now it's fine to punch nazis. Didn't you get the ̷b̷r̷a̷i̷n̷w̷a̷s̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ memo?
edit on Sat, 21 Nov 2020 14:00:06 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Yeah sorry fixed now. There was a trailing & at the end of the URL.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh thanks. ats' search is lousy...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

It's awful.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It seems that one side can do whatever they want...
lie,steal,call for their opponents to be attacked,hurt,
stalked...my favorite part...
wanting Trump supporters on a "list",needing re-educated,
arrested,shot and shipped out to "fun camps",then "they"
wonder why we're pissed off and getting ready to fight for
our lives?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Isn't that what these anarchists and schemers want? To have us at each other's throats thinking each side is evil and wants to hurt the other side?

The fact is that it's a small minority and division amplified by media of both sides. We should be able to call out stupidity and violence on either side.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is the new unity that Biden is calling for:

You agree with us and unify with us or we will beat you senseless.

Agree with the Democrats OR we will blacklist you from jobs. We will punish you for getting Trump elected and donating to the Trump campaign. www.facebook.com... : The original Trump Accountability Project was withdrawn from the internet, but there is another one still active on the internet which aims to punish all Trump supporters and donors. bridgeproject.com...

This is the Democratic voters idea of unity.

edit on 11/21/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The tactic here by marxists, is to erode trust to core institutions (their old play book), and with the Dems in their pocket now - they are doing pretty good job.

The ONLY way to resolve this, is to throw all violent Antifa/blm/yadayada activists to jail. To start to get to the root of the issue - thru them. Facing 20 year early state sponsored airBnB vacation tends to be a tipping point for many birds to start singing.
edit on 21-11-2020 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

edit on 21-11-2020 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Russia Today stoking the flames , nice.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Was just thinking that. Letting loose terms like culture war so willingly, that's not helping.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I wish I would have been there with a machine gun and flame thrower.
There would have been a lot less Nazi Leftists standing.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Russia Today stoking the flames , nice.

Democrats pushing their limits, nice. Actual video of Trump supporters being attacked and you brush off the source.
How about condemning the violence against people who don't think the way you want....or is that too much to ask ?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I thought it was china.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

RT is a state-controlled international television network funded by the Russian federal tax budget.
en.wikipedia.org...(TV_network)

No , it's Russia.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Showing video evidence is now stoking the flames? And not the actions of the people in said video?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This kind of violence is fascism imo. Antifa and BLM remind me of Hitler´s Blackshirts and Brownshirts before WW2.

-MM
edit on 21-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I wish I would have been there with a machine gun and flame thrower.
There would have been a lot less Nazi Leftists standing.

Oh boy. Some bigly internet bravado. An ATS favorite.
I bet there's a mod out there to Call of Duty where you can gun down a bunch of Antifa kids and satisfy all your psycho dreams. And that's about as close as any of the tough guy basement-cowards are gonna come to doing anything. Thankfully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join