It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Pence, Please invoke the 25th Amendment!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Ugh, I've had it with this hissy fitting from grown adults.

Mom Mode: ACTIVATED
Mode Intensity: Moderate
Range: Yo momma will suspect something's up

Just stop it and grow up.

Exactly how damned impatient are you? Can you not wait just 8 and a half more weeks for the ACTUAL swearing in ceremony? Concession or not, and removing Trump or not, the end result is still -- according to you folks -- Biden being sworn in, in 8 and a half weeks. So why the paranoid, rushed demands, do you feeling guilty about something? No need to hurry up & change up who's in charge, no need to futz with a set inauguration time frame if you have nothing to worry about.

So. What ARE you worried about? That you might be in the Den of Cheats after all? Maybe it's time to pick better things to associate with if that's what's bothering you.

Be patient. Just close the piehole, and do it, you're capable of swallowing some pride here and waiting it out, bud. You're not too good to do that.

Edit: Almost forgot:

Mom Mode: In Standby
edit on 11/22/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Last Christmas my mom got fed up with an on going argument. She slammed her fists on the table and stated that if we didn't drop the matter she was going to go to the gun store and abort us all. She's in her 70's and the youngest of us is 45. My mom's a riot, but she also doesn't like to put up with crap either. Your post reminded me of her.

Back to topic, You bring us an important point that keeps getting washed out of the news. Trump will still be the President until the end of January. If he is re-elected then he has to go through the swearing in ceremony, if he isn't than Biden will go through it. Right now nobody has certified their states votes, so none of the numbers matter to most of us yet, and when they do then we can go nuts with nutty talking points. Right now is that dark time when you have to wait out the stressful peace that happens during a storm. We all need to take a break, go check out a ghost hunt, see a UFO/UAP, or if you can check out a Sasquatch. The point is don't let the situation of the politics eat you up too much. Pay attention, but be calm.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Ha ha haaaa

Now, all of a sudden, it’s “the far right” who is violent, intolerant and a dangerous threat

(The mainstream media says so)

Boogeyman indeed

The Feds - the media were just reporting it.

But that's the way the nea-Nazists operate. Anything contrary they spin as if there were some likelihood and evidence that it is all fake.

That's just how they define fake news, there is actual hard evidence and everything, so it must be fake.

edit on 22/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I can't disagree with any of that.

I certainly get the impression that at present The Democrats are more interested in furthering the globalist agenda and pursuing woke politics than they are in representing the cares, concerns and well being of ordinary, everyday hard working American people - not that I think Trump has their best interests at heart either.

I think the American people are caught between a rock and a hard place.
Trump has played on and exploited existing divisions within US society all to feed his own ego and narcissism whilst representing the banker/industrialist agenda.
But The Democrats under Biden/Harris are an appalling alternative.

I would never assume to tell the US how to move forward - even if I thought I knew how.
America has to work this out itself......but I think a good starting point would be demanding candidates of a much higher quality, intellect and perhaps most important of all all, integrity.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yeah

“Hard evidence”

Like China virus statistics sourced from the wOrLd hEaLtH oRgAnIsAtiOn?

That kinda FAKE news?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Talk about pot meeting kettle.

When Trump first shut down travel, he was called a xenophobe. Pelosi went on a walking tour of Chinatown to boost tourism and to show people how safe it was, and how Covid should not stop people.

Could it be, just maybe, that neither side knew what to do at first, and in the end they did the best they could?

Could it be that in many parts of the world, the actual numbers are unknown due to differences in testing? Just maybe? Could it be that without universal testing and reporting protocols, nobody actually knows how each country fared compared to the others? Just maybe? Could it also be that China is not reporting and has not since the first few weeks, so nobody knows how bad it is there?

Using Covid as a political bludgeon is about as low as politics can go. Lower than the belly of a snake as they say. So low that any politician who used it should have never been on a ballot to begin with, because if they will do that, how can they be trusted.

chr0naut keeps repeating the same lines over and over, so just what should we have done differently than New Zealand?

I think we shut down 5 days before they did...lol

If you shut down and it is only partial, and you open up too early, then you have not stopped it. If one place shuts down and all the surrounding places with the virus don't, then they will re-infect the place that shut down.

The US shut down first on 19 March in California. New Zealand banned meetings of more than 100 people on the 19th March (same day but 12 hours ahead of the US). On the 23rd March NZ implemented its full lockdown, which did not end until 27 April, a lockdown of nearly 5 weeks. NZ only opened up when there were no new cases outside of quarantine. California, like other US states and cities, opened up before the public cases had dwindled to zero. Also, because of those who even denied it happening, even at the highest levels, many US citizens would not follow the lockdown procedures which negated any attempt at successful lockdown.

So an island in the middle of nowhere with 5 million total people, locked down all travel...well great... They are in the middle of nowhere, literary geez, with very small density pockets of their population....

So I can play that game too.. What is up with New Zealand, what are they doing so wrong as there are 15 other countries with lower death rates per 100,000 and 12 countries with lower actual deaths...

25 deaths divided by a population of 4,837,886 is 0.00005138 = approx. 0.5 COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 in NZ.

255,900 deaths divided by 331,775,848 is 0.000771304 = approx. 77 COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 in the USA.

What's up with the US being worse than any of other 150 countries in the world in regard to deaths from COVID-19 per 100,00 population?

Coronavirus (COVID-19) deaths worldwide per one million population as of November 20, 2020, by country

edit on 22/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Yeah

“Hard evidence”

Like China virus statistics sourced from the wOrLd hEaLtH oRgAnIsAtiOn?

That kinda FAKE news?

See, you are doing it again. 150 countries all feeding as much data as they can get and you ignore that because it would make the liar in chief look bad. So you repeat his ethnically biased garbage as if it were fact. Even if China was/is lying, it doesn't invalidate the volumes of data from all over the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Every county is lying. Not just China.

I believe the numbers are grossly over inflated

Even at ten times the supposed numbers, the China virus would still be innocuous

It would put the rate of death around a measly FOUR percent, even among the most vulnerable

The virus is harmless.

I believe The fake reaction of countries to this harmless virus is something sinister and pre planned. A societal-change is being implemented

And it will be detrimental

The ‘leaders’ you adore so much do not have our best interests in mind. At all.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I may have had the China virus myself

I’ll never know

I never got tested, I never ‘locked down’, I’ve never worn a mask

When I get the flu I don’t do any of those things either.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They want to stiffle the 1st Amendment, infringe on the 2nd, obliterate the 10th.

Can you help a man out, please, and give examples of these.

I am trying to understand your point of view here but you're not really helping much.....blood out of a stone springs to mind.

They want to infringe on individual liberties, replace it with collective rights.

Right. I understand that and can certainly relate to it, but again, specific examples would help.

Better still, just forget it.....I really can't be arsed with pussy footing around.
I don't know why you insist on making any sort of reasoned debate so #ing hard, but hey, no skin off my nose.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

And China is a nation. opposing or ridiculing the communist Chinese government or their agenda is NOT ‘ethnically biased’

Even if cNn tells you it is

The virus was manufactured in a Chinese lab

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Just a reminder: Obama won his very first election by charging his opponents with election fraud. Oh, you didn't know?

Doh!
e dit on 22-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The virus was manufactured in a Chinese lab

I agree with that.

And wonder why we never heard of patient zero.

Who is patient zero? Short answer 'we don't know'.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think they make a cream for that, your TDS is gonna pop...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

But purely from Covid or Covid comorbidity? We've seen how hospitals make more by certifying Covid as COD.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I can picture you stomping around the basement

Willtell: Maaa!!! get me another soda - these ATS'ers ain't woke.....MAAAAA!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: JinMI

Do boogmen typically injure, maim, kill, riot, loot and burn people, places and things?

I mean in your experience.

I could equally argue that Trump has killed more than 1/4 of a million citizens with his incompetence.

You could but you would be making a false accusation like everyone else that's blaming him for that. The virus killed some of those people and hastened the deaths of others with existing conditions but no one intelligent believes the virus alone killed that many people.

Excuse. We all saw his denials and his inaction. Excuses don't bring back the dead.

Other countries have effectively done things against the virus.

America has some of the largest statistics in the world in regard to the virus and because of its wealth and technological prowess should have been way ahead of this. It's response has been the absolute worst in regard to what the numbers are telling us.

COVID-19 Map - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

You're wrong, as usual, there's nothing more Trump could have done and you need to blame some of the governors for the high number of deaths early on because they put infected people in nursing homes and killed thousands of our elderly. Thousands. Fact.

Stop trying to pass off your anti-Trump rhetoric as fact because it's not. I wish you would just stop posting about it because you don't live here and don't know what's actually going on.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The US shut down first on 19 March in California. New Zealand banned meetings of more than 100 people on the 19th March (same day but 12 hours ahead of the US).

Aren't you around 17 hours ahead of us?

We were first. No, WE were first. Who the F cares who was first??? Just more garbage stats from you.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Nothing more he could have done? What exactly did he do? Then there is his superspreading etc.

Take a look at the sort of measures taken by countries in Europe for example.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You realize Trump still has the nuke launch codes right? His behavior is highly unstable.

How self-righteous of you to call this thread a hissy fit!

2 months from know Biden(unless he has an untimely death) will be sworn it. That is still 2 months of someone with clear mental issues that is Commander in Cheif, this is a national security problem.

Ironic that you say I am having a hissy fit, when Trump is having a hissy fit over losing, so are many of his supporters as evident in the countless threads on here claiming Biden stole the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join