It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or what is Trump hurting by his actions?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Klassified

This is starting to look like a major split in the repub party.

We may be watching the beginnings of a third political party forming around trump.
A trump party.
A dem party.
A repub party.

Thing is, realistically, Trump probably only has a handful of years left in him. Trying to build a party around a cult of personality dies when the personality dies. None of the robot children would be able to carry it and it would dissolve after a few more years of rallies... if it even makes it that long.

Without the presidency & the cutthroat political allegiance, his message boils down to simple & shallow repetition. Without the presidency he can't play the victim or prod on about how the "deep state" is against him. Without the presidency the dems won't care as his ability to do damage will be gone. I don't know, I just don't see it happening. I do think he will go on rally tour for his final years though. That degree of narcissism needs feeding and validation and he has had too much of the taste of fame to let it dwindle.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I think the majority of the GOP did/are/will stand by and let Trump fight the battle on his own.

Most Republicans are just like the Democrats anyway. They are an establishment that doesn't want the egg cart disturbed. You win this time, we win next time.

It would be great if more Americans abandoned the two parties.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
We are under a National Emergency, he can declare martial law @ any time. Why would the only President in my lifetime who started no new wars, and reduced our military entanglements nuke someone? Please explain your logic oh yeah don't forget the middle east peace deal.. a reply to: Erno86

<< 1  2   >>

join