It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or what is Trump hurting by his actions?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have said my peace on the proof or lack thereof. Since it's not up to me, I'm not letting myself get worried about it.
But hearing that somehow democracy is being subverted, or he is damaging the nation, is laughable and stupid.

For 4 years we have heard over and over again how Trump is a child. He's throwing a tantrum! Well, right now it looks like he is. But there will only be one damaged entity at the end of this. Trump, if he finds nothing and it ends up looking like it really was just sour grapes. He will look just like what all the haters have been saying. They will puff up and with righteous indignation spout how right they were. I will not have any reason to counter that narrative.

But if he's right, none of this will be his fault, and those who perpetrated this will hang.

If I'm missing something and the Inauguration is in jeopardy, please let me know how and why.
And while you are railing about how unfair he's being, try to remember how he was treated his entire term.

Trump is Trump, the same Trump he has been all his life. Probably the most consistent person in the public eye ever. So please let me know what delicate balance is hinging on his tirades.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The very fact that the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment was virtually scrapped by most cities in the US by giving more privilege should be the front and center to the subversion, perversion, and the discarding of democracy. What protects you now from losing any right depending on where you live to give food stamps. To not allow certain races or orientation benefits in certain counties etc. Not to derail the thread.

I agree with you this claim that Trump is subverting democracy is a weak argument, by any premise of precedence he is following the law to the t. In fact, I would say at the least he is attempting to save democracy and has not left the guidelines written by the founders.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You must of got the same push message I just got on my iPhone.

Something like Trump is causing unprecedented damage.

All you have to do is look how the communists took over Venezuela.

It's all on the internet. The NWO just did in America, what it did in Venezuela.

With the same basic source code.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I agree Trump has been consistent throughout his tenure as POTUS. Brash, never wrong, changing facts to suit his narrative. He obviously did some great things as POTUS, otherwise 70+ million people would not have voted for him.

He will be missed by both sides I am sure, and I will miss his tweets. But I’m sure he will create a social media platform to continue communications with his faithful followers. Whether that starts in January, 2021, or January 2025, will be down to him producing enough evidence to convince the Reps in the swing states not to certify the results. Ignore the popular vote and let the house decide who is the rightful POTUS.

edit on 21/11/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

You must of got the same push message I just got on my iPhone.

Something like Trump is causing unprecedented damage.

All you have to do is look how the communists took over Venezuela.

It's all on the internet. The NWO just did in America, what it did in Venezuela.

With the same basic source code.

LOL yep. And apple update or something. it made me smile. This is only making him look exactly like all the crying was about. He's egotistical, he's mean, he's orange, he throws fits.

Well, he can throw this fit for a little while longer, then he will have to step aside, or prove the whole system was corrupt. I can only see positives here. He's either going to prove the system was perfect, or it was horrible. At the end of this, one of those two outcomes should be clear.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The way I understand it. The votes should of been certified by the Secretary of State, by midnight last night. Not sure if all states did.

The electors need to be certified by the Governor by midnight tonight.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well, he can throw this fit for a little while longer, then he will have to step aside, or prove the whole system was corrupt. I can only see positives here. He's either going to prove the system was perfect, or it was horrible. At the end of this, one of those two outcomes should be clear.

I really hope you are right and we get to the bottom of things. I think we will see some changes next week.

All Trump could do till now is what he has been doing. When all the states have been certified the real fight can begin.

I was expecting to see stories today about how the votes have been certified in all states and Creepy Joe is the winner.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Lets say in the end that Trump loses as the fraud was not near enough to swing the election... I see zero harm in any of that...We move on with Biden as our President.

But what I see as a positive no matter who wins is a big focus on our election process and how unsecure it actually is such as using a foreign company to run our voting machines with our votes stored in Germany. We have also seen how easy it is to hack these machine even not counting maybe built in tools to move votes, we also have seen how someone can "misplace a thump drive" lol with a lot of votes on that thumb drive...Why is even a thumb drive in the process in the first place. At my work we do not use them as they can have China hacks on them as I work for a DoD type company...there isn't even one in my whole company.

We are seeing that we need a better process for both sides to have oversight as votes are tabulated. We need bipartisan eyes on every vote in varication of signatures, legality, questionable appearance, removal from envelopes, pickup and storage. We need more structure in the cut off of votes and to question votes that are not even folded so they never were in an envelope, not to mention perfectly marked ballots. In GA in 2016 they had about a 6% fail rate on mail in ballots, in 2020 with a massive number more mail-ins they had .2% failure rate...That is just crazy as in almost impossible unless votes that should have failed state wide were cleaned up and used, or a lot of votes were prefect due to other reasons. Humans will still be humans and that low of a failure rate screams fraud.

We need a way to not only record the votes but to record date time stamp and all that lives with the vote in the electronic world. As it is now once the vote goes electronic there is nothing showing where they came from and when, so if I added 50k votes to Biden or traded 25k from Trump to Biden at that point the only way to verify is a full recount to match numbers or not. We need some kind of digital signature history with every vote. I don't know the answer but when a vote is scanned it needs to be fraud proof.

Finally make people accountable for fraud of any kind. You want to get rid of vote harvesting then set up sting operations like they do with drugs. Have a 500 dollar fine for anyone that doesn't do their own vote, or try to sell their vote etc, and give harsh penalties for the players involved.

In the end I think we will have a much cleaner voting system as 2022 roles around.

edit on 21-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Besides the incumbent president's action of salting the Earth for the incoming Biden Administration...

"The president is mentally incapacitated and dangerous."

Invoke the 25th Amendment against our Killer-In-Chief --- NOW!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
It's pretty pathetic really. I use better opsec for my graphics PC than the people that are tasked with counting the votes lol.....

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

He is hurting a whole whole whole lot of Feelings .

And as we all know the biggest crime you can commit in our society today is to Hurt someone's feelings , better they stab someone to death or end up in Prison or get stabbed to death etc etc etc so long as you don't hurt there feelings.

edit on 21-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Besides the incumbent president's action of salting the Earth for the incoming Biden Administration...

If you truly believe this then you are a prefect example of what is really wrong with the left. "We are in troubled times from the cult of Trump" Really lol

As Biden takes over I don't see the left becoming any more sane any time soon I'm sorry to say.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

It's pretty pathetic really. I use better opsec for my graphics PC than the people that are tasked with counting the votes lol.....

I think it was a Princeton Professor that hacked on of the machines in less than 5 minutes...lol

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

please explain how. I need to understand what he will hurt, by looking for fraud. If he finds none, the system was perfect. If he finds some, it needed to be found and fixed.

What is the down side of that? You are aware that Biden won't take office until Jan 20 2021 right?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The left wants him to be drug out of the White House to the guillotine . Like King Louis XVI during the French revolution, Louis ironically met his fate on January 21st 227 years ago.
edit on 21-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't know who he has hurt...

... maybe those who have placed a lot of emotional capital in the idea that Trump can still pull this one out? Those people might have a hard time readjusting once this is all said and done.

... It seems like emotions are running high with those who disapprove of a Trump presidency. The mental anguish of this group of people has caused them harm for quite some time now and Trumps actions of late aren't helping. This was supposed to be their time to gloat and now they are being forced to defend a system that they have been calling systemically corrupt for decades.

But for most people I think Trumps actions are more entertaining in a car crash kinda way than harmful.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

With the threat of jailtime hanging over our King In Chief's head...Trump can easily start a nuclear war --- while skirting Congress's right to declare war --- thereby, Trump can declare martial law in the United States, in the guise of protecting the American people, which would prevent the Biden Administration from assuming the powers of the presidency.

Or Trump could stoke the fires of his right wing, Neo Nazi gangster vigilante groups, by prompting them to start a civil insurrection, which could empower Trump to declare martial law.

I also pray and hope that we won't be facing a disaster before January 20th rolls around.

(post by TKDRL removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Feelings. Lots of feelings.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Honest answer? Possibly the two Senate candidates in Georgia. People may be energized to vote against them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join