It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Economic Forum DELETES Video On The Great Reset

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
There's this lovely article concerning the video, too. Presented by Rebel News.

If that ever happens, I'll live in a submarine. LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
“Haha” - Nelson from the Simpsons

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Any time a NGO tells you what you will be doing they aren’t respecting individual liberty. You can never justly enforce a one policy fits all on people and still allow them their freedom. It will be a dystopian nightmare.

On a side note it is one of the reasons we saw such corruption with the election and why Biden was basically selected by the NWO to be President. Trump never had a chance. Biden will hand over U.S. sovereignty and people will do nothing about it and it will be game over for humanity.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

On a side note it is one of the reasons we saw such corruption with the election and why Biden was basically selected by the NWO to be President. Trump never had a chance. Biden will hand over U.S. sovereignty and people will do nothing about it and it will be game over for humanity.

So true. biden is spineless, he'll do exactly what his masters tell him to do. But don't forget you still have kamala chomping at the bit to take over as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: jamespond
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Sounds like more right wing propaganda to me.

Right wing doesn't advocate for the abolition of private property.

Neither does the world economic forum. They're just asking for changes.

Nowhere do they say they want government ownership of anything.

So, like i said, right wing propaganda.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
About time. I'm not going back to any cave

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Canadian President Trudeau tells UN conference that pandemic provided "opportunity for a reset"

This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset. This is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to reimagine economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality and climate change… Building back better means getting support to the most vulnerable while maintaining our momentum on reaching the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.

This address was for the UN, but still a lot of the same words the globalists use together with the WEF. I don´t know if Trudeau´s "Reset" is related to the WEF great reset, you´ll have to decide for yourself, butit is very similar to what´s on page 17 of The Great Reset book by the Professor Klaus Schwab (1938, Ravensburg, Germany) whis is the Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum:

we should take advantage of this unprecedented opportunity to reimagine our world, in a bid to make it a better and more resilient one as it emerges on the other side of this crisis.

Source: The Great Reset book, page 17.

, and

The pandemic gives us this chance: it “represents a
rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine and
reset our world”.

Source: The Great Reset book, page 185.

-MM
edit on 21-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well I own my guns, and I won't be renting them out.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Biden is coming for you guns if he´s elected President imo, here´s him quoted back in 2019:

“Last thing, we should have smart guns. No gun should be able to be sold unless your biometric measure can pull that trigger. It’s within our right to do that, we can do that, our enemy is the gun manufacturers, not the NRA,”
The members of the NRA are not our opponents — the vast majority of them support common-sense reforms, including universal background checks. The gun manufacturers who bankroll the NRA are our opponent.

This is where the Democrats gun law logic bread down some would say:

-MM
edit on 21-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kakamega

An excellent post among many in an excellent thread!

Thanks for taking the time to write this out.

S&F, OP

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

www.bitchute.com...

What part of the World Economic Forum's own video of You'll Own Nothing And You'll Be Happy is a Right Wing Conspiracy when they say exactly that?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the Thread. I had posted links to others in my circle over the last month and last night seeing your thread on my phone I realized that I hadn't downloaded it for myself. I have since downloaded the original from WEF and a few others with commentary!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I don’t think you know your wings lol

Then your not listening.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

What got said by some German guy in 1938 has no bearing on what's happening in 2020. The time to act on words said nearly a hundred years ago has been and gone.

The current system is broken. Trump had 4 years to try and make a difference and all he did was reduce taxes for the most wealthy in society while banging the nationalist drum.

The system needs to change so I'm open to seeing what people can come up with. It needs to be fairer.

edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

As is always the case with you guys, quotes are misrepresented and twisted to fit your agenda. I'm used to it.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The problem is that they are beginning to exert power and authority upon nation states yet have no democratic accountability.

ding ding ding

Authority without commensurate responsibility and accountability is unacceptable.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Everything we do, think and dream is recorded.
Sounds innocent enough😂😂😂

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

What got said by some German guy in 1938 has no bearing on what's happening in 2020. The time to act on words said nearly a hundred years ago has been and gone.

The current system is broken. Trump had 4 years to try and make a difference and all he did was reduce taxes for the most wealthy in society while banging the nationalist drum.

The system needs to change so I'm open to seeing what people can come up with. It needs to be fairer.

The book is from 2020, the author was born in 1938 and is the leader of the WEF.

-MM

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The problem is that they are beginning to exert power and authority upon nation states yet have no democratic accountability. That means that some people who are not even scrutinized by government or media, who have no link to us culturally other than making money out of us are pulling the strings in our lives, collectively and individually. It is authoritarian and dangerous. It is taking all our democratic power away from states.

That has been happening for decades by the globalist banking cartels, the very ones now behind this so called "Great Reset", having bankrupted the entire global financial system by designing ever more complex way to fleece everybody and artificially increase their own perceived worth.

A financial and societal reset was inevitable at some point, given the rampant raping of the planets finite resources and chasing perpetual profit, making crap people don't really need, but which, through sustained marketing efforts, people are brainwashed into believing they must have.
As expected though, this reset is happening, and being orchestrated by the same people responsible for the state of the world today as they engineer it all in a push for even more control over individual liberty and nation states. We are already seeing the censoring and criminalising of dissenters, helped by the big tech corporations put in place for that very purpose while masquerading as benign "social media". The catalyst appears to be the current global pandemic which is to be blamed for all mankind's current woes, but which is in all likelihood, a creation of those wishing to start the reset and force control measures to allow them to enact their plans, while having government enforcers keep us all in line.

A groundswell of disgruntled peasants catching on to their scheming is not a major concern to them it seems!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

This just in, Biden want´s a gun tax in place, which is unconstitutional since even previously purchased guns are going to be taxed - but he´ll stack the Supreme Court so he´ll make it legal.
Source; Forbes
-MM
edit on 22-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join