It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Michael Corleone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is not a new film, but a newly re-edited version. This is the Coppola's version that the producers didn't like.

We all will watch it, capisce ? tell me you won't. I'll send someone to convince you nicely.

0:56 on the video. "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

I hope they are releasing this one to get young people ready for a Godfather 4 film.

twitter.com...

edit on 21-11-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The Godfather is one of those movies that gets praised by everyone as being so darn good.
Personally, those movies bored me to death. I literally had a hard time staying awake.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Maybe this will convince you :

(2020)Dignified Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) joins his wild nephew in a Sicilian vendetta involving the Vatican.

www.xfinity.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well, great. Out of all films that needed a re-edit it was the godfather 3. I thought compared to the first two which were really shot as companion pieces the third one sucked truck nuts.

I hope it’s better, but a 30 years later edit- - will it be good enough? Probably not.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."

After 30 years I hope they got some fresh cannoli.

With the Vatican in the mix, some Pane Degli Angeli - Angel Cake, might be appropriate, too!

Salute

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Well, great. Out of all films that needed a re-edit it was the godfather 3. I thought compared to the first two which were really shot as companion pieces the third one sucked truck nuts.

I hope it’s better, but a 30 years later edit- - will it be good enough? Probably not.

This is the version that tells how it really was suppose to end. Must be better.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is there nothing sacred to Hollyweird?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I hope so. Im going to watch it regardless of reviews.

new topics

top topics

join