It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanoparticles (Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines) will they impact reproduction or sexual behavior?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Buvvy

Excellent thread!

S&F

Thank you for putting this together, I am still laughing about how insane getting a vaccine for a disease that has this kind of recovery rate is...

What this graph really shows is how powerful the media is. Despite these being the official CDC numbers, they have still managed to generate hysteria to the point of locking down our country.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
the Question of this thread: ... ((COVID Vaccines)) will they impact reproduction or sexual behavior?

i don't think that any consideration was given to those Issues

the vaccines were developed by a Eugenics focused/funded agency which desires to reduce the population by 10% in every health or pandemic related project 'they' are involved with

in other issues with the vaccines that appear to be Toxic-to-humans...
the Monkey organs and the Human- male-Aborted Fetus that are the basis for ALL the various 'COVID/CoV' Vaccines that have been Engineered by some 4 or 5 big-Pharma Corps.

All those test lab specimens, animal or human has a ID --- Either a Name or Number, or combination thereof....

It would sure be Diabolical if the Monkey innerds had a ID # BEAST
and the aborted human fetus had the ID # MARK
Then the Corona/CoVid - Virus Vaccine would be created as the Mark + Beast (which will never-ever be Publicised )

-or- the /monkey source and the human foetus stuff, combined into a vaccine had ID# that total to a combined 666

Whoa that's a lot of woo- woo huh ?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Time will tell if they are good or bad, but sadly if they're bad it will be to late to do any thing about. For me, they can give my shot to someone else because I will not get one willing. There is just too many unknowns with this new vaccine.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing.
About the death rate: The death rate is indeed low; but the health care system would surely crash if we would not take this virus seriously. Wait until you or a member of your family becomes infected and enters the hospital. Just seeing all those sick people would give you a second thought. No offence ...
About the mrna vaccines: It is a big risk to give it to the whole (or even a big deal) of the population. But I hope it will be a huge breakthrough for cancer. If I would have cancer I would jump in a trial with mrna covered nano particles, because it has always been the problem to keep mrna intact in the body long enough to make immune therapy work. Those NP's solve that problem.
On the other hand: to conquer Covid there will be probably Coronavac. That is an old school vaccine. It's being tested by the Butantan institute of Brazil. Efficacity results will be published early December. I think the efficacity will be around 65 %. Just a guess. Let's hope. If my guess comes true and Coronavac will be approved, I would know what to choose.
But it is -also in Brazil- such a disgusting political game. Althought the Butantan institute is a very famous institute. Famous is also the Brazilian president ... And ... the vaccine is a Chinese one. Wtf ..

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wraiths
Time will tell if they are good or bad, but sadly if they're bad it will be to late to do any thing about. For me, they can give my shot to someone else because I will not get one willing. There is just too many unknowns with this new vaccine.

I concur. No way in hell i am or my son is getting this. There is something behind these vaccines, and the coronavirus is just the reason for masses of people (sheep) to line up and blindly get a shot of god knows what.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join