It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Implies Harris Is Feeding Him Classified Info From Her Seat On Intel Committee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Meanwhile, Trump is inviting Michigan legislatures to the white house with the goal of convincing them to change their vote, despite the fact that the overwhelming majority voted for Biden. And despite the fact of him KNOWING there is no legal way for him to win this without evidence.

"Nah, Biden won the majority. Screw it, just give me the vote." I assume would be the mental dialogue of Trump

- Um, I don't know about you-- but that is a clear cut case of 'stealing the election'. All the evidence you need --- right there. Trump with his 3D chess moves...

But nah, you guys are right, let's focus on Biden, and his attempts to get some sort of intel while he is being stonewalled by Trump.

Christ...
edit on 21-11-2020 by LastWatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2020 by LastWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah, hes not still the VP, hes not holding office.......Im all in if he wins, do what ya gotta do as you would for any president......but this is NOT excuseable.....

But again, nothing will be done and here we are...........its infuriating

It will end one way or the other.

Spoiler alert... about 50% of America will not like the ending either way.

I think it is a lot more lopsided than 50/50.

83 percent of all counties nationwide went Trump.

It is a landslide. Landslides are never 50/50.
Nowhere close to 50/50.
The media will say otherwise, naturally.
Inverting truth.
It’s what they do.
It isn’t like they have
no vested interest in how we perceive
anything...

# 1255
edit on 21-11-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Biden will never get the true briefings, even if Trump concedes and Biden is placed into office.

You don't give intelligence briefings to a warm bowl of pudding. And that's what Biden has become.

Harris will get and continue to get the true briefings.

In my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Biden will never get the true briefings, even if Trump concedes and Biden is placed into office.

You don't give intelligence briefings to a warm bowl of pudding. And that's what Biden has become.

Harris will get and continue to get the true briefings.

In my opinion.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
How about this for a PAY OFF!
"Biden taps Facebook executive for White House
role as big tech infiltrates transition"
and this!
"Twitter vows to hand over '@POTUS' account to Biden on
Inauguration Day regardless if Trump concedes or not"

both from Fox news.
so this is the Pay off to Facebook!
"Biden last week announced members of the agency review teams, which include a number of individuals who worked for big technology companies ranging from Uber to Amazon."

What? even Uber to Amazon get a pay off?
Fox news
edit on 21-11-2020 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Those things he said would give more than enough probable cause to bug Harris and Biden to reveal the breaking of NDA's and such.

The real question is are there any NSA and military people remaining who have the guts to go after a democrat?

It doesn't seem so.

We don’t have anyone watching the intelligence agencies, and I think they all have gone completely rogue and full-on mafia. Only they have fewer principles than the mafia. Someone needs to start shining some light on those assholes. When the FBI repeatedly and blatantly covers for major politicians doing major crimes, it’s safe to say it’s rotten all the way through.

Great post, read it last night and again this morning. When it comes to the FBI, CIA and DOJ have we ever had meaningful oversight? Doubtful, look at how the early power brokers dominated the scene Hoover and Donvan, Dulles etc. Donavan head of the OSS, the precursor to the CIA, immediately clashed with the FBI and Hoover. It's almost as these agencies are born from turmoil and have learned the best way to negotiate the waters of DC, is to become backchannel power welding DC. There is a reason Kenndy wanted to scatter the CIA into a thousand pieces and let it blow into the wind and there is a reason it didn't happen. Only stands to reason, these agencies continued to get more powerful, unchecked for the last 60 years.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
That seems like information he should be receiving from the sitting president. Where's Donnie?

You've [mistakenly I think] hit the nail squarely on the head...

A sitting member of the Intel Committee should not be sharing that info...

Her clearance should be revoked and she should be prosecuted for doing so. I would've been. Any every day schlub would be.

But you're too slow to figure that out.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well....It's public knowledge hat he took bribes from China and Ukraine. Can he even get a security clearance? And what happens if they come out and publicly state that?

Ineligible to be President?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: putnam6
That wasn't the point, though.

Regardless of party, if nothing is proven then nothing comes of it. It isn't just a left thing.

ETA: And, in regards to the claim in the OP, it would be very hard to prove that Harris has been feeding Biden classified info. All he said was that she was still privy to it.

That makes no sense whatsoever.
Biden in his own words stated the fact that he has access to intelligence information.
BEING "HARRIS"

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Spoiler alert... about 50% of America will not like the ending either way.

According to unknown sources who claim to have seen the raw data on the SCYTL server(s) that were seized, Trump won about 70% of the popular vote.

So, there is that possibility.

I tend to believe it. I absolutely do not see 50% of the people I talk to as supporting Biden, and definitely not looking to burn anything down if Trump pulls this off.

The number of radicals that are doing the rioting are tiny in comparison to the sane people. Once their funding sources are all in jail, any rioting that may spring up after Trump is declared the winner will be very short lived.

In my opinion...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002
"The good news is my colleague is still on the Intelligence Committee so she gets the intelligence briefings." isn't the same as saying she shares the info with him.

The title of the thread is correct, it implies it, it doesn't confirm it.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
How about this for a PAY OFF!
"Biden taps Facebook executive for White House
role as big tech infiltrates transition"
and this!
"Twitter vows to hand over '@POTUS' account to Biden on
Inauguration Day regardless if Trump concedes or not"

both from Fox news.
so this is the Pay off to Facebook!
"Biden last week announced members of the agency review teams, which include a number of individuals who worked for big technology companies ranging from Uber to Amazon."

What? even Uber to Amazon get a pay off?
Fox news

They already got paidoff. Its called covid.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: bluesman462002
"The good news is my colleague is still on the Intelligence Committee so she gets the intelligence briefings." isn't the same as saying she shares the info with him.

The title of the thread is correct, it implies it, it doesn't confirm it.

But even you think that it is most likely that she is sharing it with him.

This is why I left the Democrat party... the amount of mental gymnastics I would have had to do to justify voting Democrat.

You know she is doing it or he wouldn't have brought it up.

I know she is doing it or he wouldn't have brought it up.

So yes, at the end of the day, it is not certain if it has been proven.

But everyone knows and one side of this equation is quite fine with it.

Did you see anywhere on this thread someone from the left saying "If she did this, she should have her clearance yanked?"

No you did not.

Because everybody knows and the left is quite fine with that.

Because BAMN.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Did you see anywhere on this thread someone from the left saying "If she did this, she should have her clearance yanked?"

No you did not.

I don't know what anyone on the left thinks but to me it is rather pointless to say "If...." when the only proof is an implication.

Of course, I have seen threads go on for dozens of pages where a couple of posters will say something like that about someone on their side. Most don't, on either side.
edit on 21-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Joe Biden's own mouth has been his worst enemy for years. That's why his old boss, Barack Obama, said if anyone can screw up a good plan, it's Joe Biden.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No you did not.

I don't know what anyone on the left thinks but to me it is rather pointless to say "If...." when the only proof is an implication.

Of course, I have seen threads go on for dozens of pages where a couple of posters will say something like that about someone on their side. Most don't, on either side.

Then I guess you missed the news the last 4 years about the inquiries, the investigations from the FBI, the Senate, the House, the impeachment of Trump over....

What was that exactly?

Oh yes!

No proof at all... only an implication.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden's own mouth has been his worst enemy for years. That's why his old boss, Barack Obama, said if anyone can screw up a good plan, it's Joe Biden.

Well, the Democratic party can rest easy soon...

They won't need his mouth anymore.

Just a sorta-functioning body with a hand that is able to write a signature.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
None of that has anything to do with me or the few people on ATS saying "If..." aimed at someone on their side.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

He did imply that but implication doesn't equal fact.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

He did imply that but implication doesn't equal fact.

SoOo...

Do you honestly think that what he was saying didn't actually mean anything?

Did you watch the video and think "He did imply that but that implication doesn't mean that he actually meant what he just said?"

In that case, never play poker, never get married and never have friends.

Because in each and every single case you are going to be a victim.

Simply because you have not learned basic social skills and have no idea how to interpret human interactions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join