It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Implies Harris Is Feeding Him Classified Info From Her Seat On Intel Committee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hopefully that classified info includes intelligence showing that President Trump's administration knows all about Joe Biden's huge "Election Fraud Organization" (his words). That could be one reason why Kamala hasn't even discussed leaving her Senate seat with California officials.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hopefully that classified info includes intelligence showing that President Trump's administration knows all about Joe Biden's huge "Election Fraud Organization" (his words). That could be one reason why Kamala hasn't even discussed leaving her Senate seat with California officials.

One should think that Harris didn't leave her seat precisely because of that.

After all, if she stays there she gets Intelligence Committee briefings still...

If she left then Joe would lose his Intel.

Crooked, the whole lot of them.

And not a single leftist pointing it out and crying fowl.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Why would they call foul on something that is pretty much, at this point, just a thought in your head?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

a reply to: midnightstar

I knew you guys would have a hard time understanding.
Thanks for confirming it.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
That is exactly what I was thinking. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: putnam6

I'm behind now on politics because life, but watched Biden's little press conference the other day and as someone who knows what a security clearance is, I thought that one of the things he said was a little strange.

So I did a search on it and others have caught it as well...

Former Vice President and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said during a press conference Monday, that although he does not receive intelligence briefings because he is not the President, his running mate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) is using her placement on the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence to obtain classified information.

Speaking in front of a blue background emblazoned with the slogan “Office of the President Elect,” Biden said “And uh, so, it would make it a lot easier if the President were to participate, you have a number of Republicans suggesting that….”

“The good here is that my colleague is still on the Intelligence Committee so she gets the intelligence briefings,” Biden said, turning and smiling in Harris’ direction. “I don’t anymore, so uh, um, uh, that uh, that is, but there’s a number of Republicans calling for that.”

National File link with video, other links

Although the left on this site have no doubt that Biden is indeed the President-Elect, in reality he is a private citizen right now.

Harris just can't use her position on the Intel Committee to feed him information that he does not have the right to know.

That would be a felony.

As an aside, I honestly think he is wearing ear buds, because just after he said that he stopped, had some verbal diarrhea and didn't know where he was for a moment.

Almost like someone was screaming in his ear "Holy ### Joe!!! Just read the ####ing teleprompter and stay on script!!!!"

Now, I am quite aware that laws and stuffs don't apply to anyone in the Democratic party, but I thought I would throw this out there for discussion.

Added... a funny youtube commentary that might help, but caution... language!!!!

SaltyCracker Youtube link

That's hilarious and more than a little bit concerning. Can you imagine the # storm from the media if Trump did something comparable. It would be headlines and there would be round table discussions on most networks, not to mention the Democratic peanut gallery squawking.

Which brings up another point, keep your comments coming on this ongoing leftist fiasco. Your succinct and on-point comments are always popular with our virgin Marxists ATS members, and with the rest of us as well.

I will try but others seem to think the same thing...

I stumbled into being paid (rather badly) to ghost write my viewpoints now for some people in the media.

I can do that without being harassed, being told to go "masturbate for Trump" and the other asinine comments I get here.

I will keep going until I feel that the level of hatred is a little too much for my well-being...

Just because ATS to me is still the Last Best Place on the internet.

Yea that was over the top and I'm sure they received many single-finger salutes. You just owned them and they didn't like it. Regardless keep on posting, ATS is very much better with you than without. People need to hear from persons with your life experiences and knowledge and intelligence, those places are getting more difficult to find every day. Keep on rockin...

Actually, I haven’t seen that asshole post the last day or so. Maybe he got banned?

I think that both sides of the debate need to talk about whatever they want to.

I am a firm believer in the 1st Amendment.

In doing that I can be snarky, I can be cruel, I can be a bitch about it.

I can hold my own.

What I didn't appreciate in what you were talking about was not being allowed to defend myself.

That got sorted out and I thank the Mods for that.

edit on 20-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Why would they call foul on something that is pretty much, at this point, just a thought in your head?

It is a thought in a lot of people's heads right now.

Try having one yourself.

A thought that is your own.

It could literally change your life.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Even if it is a thought in a million heads, why would they feel the need to call foul?

Try having one yourself...

Your weak attempt of a dig doesn't really change the fact that the thought in your head is just that.

Are you miffed because I didn't just accept that thought of yours as my own?

Seems like you should be congratulating me.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Even if it is a thought in a million heads, why would they feel the need to call foul?

Try having one yourself...

Your weak attempt of a dig doesn't really change the fact that the thought in your head is just that.

Are you miffed because I didn't just accept that thought of yours as my own?

Seems like you should be congratulating me.

You contradicted yourself twice in 4 sentences.

There should be an award for that, obviously.

And then wanted me to congratulate you for it.

SoOo..

A Darwin Award for you possibly?

edit on 20-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No award needed, maybe you can point out the contradictions.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

No award needed, maybe you can point out the contradictions.

Maybe you could address the OP instead of just attempting to win the "deflecting" award for the day.

Your first post here on the thread was...

Technically all he said was that she was still in the loop.

Implied that she is feeding him classified info? Not really.

Is she feeding him classified info? Most likely.

Can it be proven? Probably not.

Here is your first contradiction of many here.

You cannot honestly say (bolded mine) that Biden did not imply that Harris was giving him classified information.

Because he just told you that.... watch the video where he said that.

Which you actually said in your next sentence...

You need to get a little better at this debate thing before trying to call me out on something.

Because I can spend the next hour or so making you wrong every. single. post.

But I'm going to watch a episode of Blacklist and go to sleep.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You cannot honestly say (bolded mine) that Biden did not imply that Harris was giving him classified information.

Because he just told you that.... watch the video where he said that.

I did say it and I stand by it. She gets intelligence doesn't mean she is feeding him classified info. That is a leap on your part.

That is my opinion but that doesn't mean I'm taking the leap you are taking and stating that what he said is concrete proof that she is sharing classified info.

And, what I was calling you out on is you saying "And not a single leftist pointing it out and crying fowl." to which I simply replied why would they for something that is just a thought in your head.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well if that hasn't become the Left's rallying cry

"Can it be proven?"

LOL if he isn't getting info why even bring it up, they asked specifically about him , not Kamala.

It isn't going to matter there is nobody to press the issues anyway, but I'd bet they lock him in the basement and soak him in formaldehyde and don't prop him up in front of the cameras for a few days at the very least.

Seems like The Hill agrees here is their tweet.

The Hill
@thehill
·
Nov 16
#BREAKING: President-elect Joe Biden says he's getting intel through Vice President-elect Kamala Harris: "The good news is my colleague is still on the Intelligence Committee so she gets the intelligence briefings."

edit on 21-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Whether it is the left's rallying cry or not, nothing is going to come of anything if it can't be proven. That's just common sense.

edit on 21-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Whether it is the left's rallying cry or not, nothing is going to come of anything if it can't be proven. That's just common sense.

Aaannd that's what virtually everybody was saying before you stumbled into the thread. Pretty much everyone myself included said nothing will happen because we have seen how this goes on the Left.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The difference is that you tried to make it a left thing and it isn't.

It is a simple fact that stands regardless of the party affiliation of the accused.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

The difference is that you tried to make it a left thing and it isn't.

It is a simple fact that stands regardless of the party affiliation of the accused.

I really didn't want to get into whataboutisms, but come on as I said earlier if Trump would have done this it would have been headlining for Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon would be having the vapors. The next morning Whoopie Goldberg and what's her name would be squawking on the View and by the afternoon we would have swarmy snotty comments from Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff.

PS, You don't have to answer LOL I exaggerate for effect but you know 2 or those 5 things would have happened if that was DJT, or any other candidate that wasn't Democrat.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You are correct, but none of those people having meltdowns would have been proof against DJT.

Legally, nothing would come from those antics either.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

You are correct, but none of those people having meltdowns would have been proof against DJT.

Legally, nothing would come from those antics either.

LOL as his tenure as President has proved it wouldn't be because of the Left's and MSM's lack of trying.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
That wasn't the point, though.

Regardless of party, if nothing is proven then nothing comes of it. It isn't just a left thing.

ETA: And, in regards to the claim in the OP, it would be very hard to prove that Harris has been feeding Biden classified info. All he said was that she was still privy to it.
edit on 21-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join