It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is a national security risk.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen
How could he be allowed to snake his
way in?
Capitulation is no option.

We all know of his ties to China
and Ukraine. This is a real conflict.

Because his followers are so lazy and so filled with hate for Trump, that’s how. The hilarious thing is that these people screaming about Trump are so completely hate-filled for him that they don’t see they have become worse than that of which they accuse him- being hateful. None of them will ever see the irony in that, either, because they have given their brains over to complete atrophy.

That, and the media is bought and paid for by the left and the left’s bosses.

It also was able to happen because every one of our Congress “people” are corrupt and in on it. You mean to tell me NONE of them knew about Biden’s money from China? NONE of them knew about the voting software issues?

Of course they all knew, and none of them said a peep about it. Why? Because they ALL want Trump gone so that they can go back to making laws and loopholes that greatly benefit themselves and their buddies.

So that’s how it happened. Corrupt Congress, corrupt and complicit media, and people who have become so lazy and bereft of even the smallest of personal responsibility and moral fiber.

Of course, there's no hate from the Right for Biden on here?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

You are trying to say the man who got over 6 million more votes than Trump is trying to snake his way in the White House?

What the hell is wrong with you people who believe Trump deserves to still be president?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It might not be such a bad thing to have a President who's sometimes incoherent.

"You counted on America to be passive.
You counted daffodils!"

Keep everybody scratching their heads about what he actually meant.
Everybody can calm down and the planet can be saved.
edit on 21-11-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
C'mon, #'s are false.

a reply to: jrod

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

way in?

You must be clairvoyant. Joe AND Hunter are listed in court documents as "witnesses" to corruption and money laundering.

www.realclearinvestigations.com...

It's only a matter of time before the FBI upscales them from "witnesses" to "suspects".

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

If being like Biden is growing up, then I'll remain an eternal child.

Biden is a cipher, his "accomplishments" are basically getting elected to the Senate and spending nearly half a century doing diddly--no, not just diddly but diddly squat.

Grown ups? Hardly.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Not many grown ups on here. Trump is behaving like a petulant child and it seems to be contagious amongst his supporters.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Yeah he's taking orders from Hugo Chavez, cuz dead men not only vote they run things..

I mean.........Marx seems to be having a pretty solid comeback

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Not many grown ups on here. Trump is behaving like a petulant child and it seems to be contagious amongst his supporters.

Funny, because judging by the riots, burning, looting, assault, screaming in the streets, threatening violence if Trump gets a second Term......putting safety fences around the White House, and putting up websites to arrange riots...........that its the left and their supporters that are actually acting like petulant children.....

Then theres this act

But hey, who actually needs to go off facts right? Lets just use feelings

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

way in?

You must be clairvoyant. Joe AND Hunter are listed in court documents as "witnesses" to corruption and money laundering.

www.realclearinvestigations.com...

It's only a matter of time before the FBI upscales them from "witnesses" to "suspects".

Ah yes, another “Any day now!”, “Just wait!”, “Dems are in a panic now!”.....

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The guy who had Russia bail him out financially that has temper tantrums is NOT a national security risk?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

The guy who had Russia bail him out financially that has temper tantrums is NOT a national security risk?

Proof of this statement about Russia? Bail him out? what?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That's you, that is.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Uh-huh...his non-supporters seem to be the ones throwing the tantrums out in the streets of various cities...

So tell me again, who the kids are??

As for supporters...I'm not one, other than I wanted him to do well as President--and he certainly did better than she would have...or than Biden will--though I hope I'm wrong, and he does well.

What you won't see me, and many others doing, is screeching at the sky, and proclaiming that he'll be removed "by any means necessary".

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Trump is not throwing a tantrum?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
as things stand politicians have loop holes that make it so they can get MILLIONS from almost any business any ware and fact is a Business is just that not a government and as such does NOt fall under national security ( lucky for Trumps it does NOt after all HE OWENS many Business in many country's Russia being one of them all being ran by his son as he MADE OVER 10 million dollars from them WHILE IN OFFICE .

It sounds like you’re just fine with biden using his public position for personal gain if I didn’t know better!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Funny, because judging by the riots, burning, looting, assault, screaming in the streets, threatening violence if Trump gets a second Term......putting safety fences around the White House, and putting up websites to arrange riots...........that its the left and their supporters that are actually acting like petulant children.....

Then theres this act

But hey, who actually needs to go off facts right? Lets just use feelings

Tear gassing peaceful protesters so Trump can have his photo opportunity holding a Bible outside a church?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
They got what they deserved for
interfering in state affairs.
I think DC is a Democrat run
city thay is 90% people of color.
Think they care much even
reelecting Berry.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
For sake of argument, let’s say Ukraine and China and Moscow’s Mayor’s wife stories are all above board.

There is still his drug addict son with the dishonorable discharge hanging around...and that IS 100% proven. Hunter cannot legally own a firearm due to that fact. And honestly should not be allowed in the presence of a sitting President, father or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join