It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse released after posting $2 million bail

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: yuppa

Actually his friend lied he had given him money to purchase it. I coudnt figure out how he managed to buy a gun he was seen with wasnt his moms, So he had a friend buy it for him it stayed at his house. Amazes me his mother did not put a stop to a minor having a gun in his room.

STILl the GUN he used was not BROUGHT WITH HIM INTO THE STATE. The gun used in the shooting was from his militia friends and in his state he can have a hunting rifle if i remember correctly.

It appears his militia buddy lied at first to prevent charges. Second party sale is illegal. the other problem yes they have open carry however the minimum age to open carry in Wisconsin is 18.

Again it was illegal for him to even have the gun regardless of how he got it.

The jury is going to tear him apart all because the adults around him failed. And i believe his mom should be sued as she allowed this to occur.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Actually his friend lied he had given him money to purchase it. I coudnt figure out how he managed to buy a gun he was seen with wasnt his moms, So he had a friend buy it for him it stayed at his house. Amazes me his mother did not put a stop to a minor having a gun in his room.

STILl the GUN he used was not BROUGHT WITH HIM INTO THE STATE. The gun used in the shooting was from his militia friends and in his state he can have a hunting rifle if i remember correctly.

Only with a legal guardian (i.e. parent).

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No the person furnishing the gun should be held liable for the killings because without their furnishing the gun the incident would not had went on. manslaughter(lower) should be the charge not murder,which is easier to prove.

And how do we know the militia guy isnt lying about lying?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I would argue that it wasn't a straw purchase since the gun was never transferred. If I was his lawyer I would argue that the gun still belonged to my client with the intention to legally transfer the firearm once Kyle was of age.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Only with a legal guardian (i.e. parent).

Exactly where i live i can take my son hunting as well but our state law requires a parent or guardian present at all times. I cant hand him a rifle and send him out the door. Im required to be there with him the entire time. I dont know how their law is set up but im betting its probably similar. Meaning his parent or legal guardian had to be there and they had to be hunting.

This boy had no business even having a firearm much less use it to kill two people. And it seems like people forget its incredibly easy not to kill someone. People do it everyday this kid managed to kill two people in one night. This tells me he was not ready for the responsibility adults gave him.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I think so as well they do have responsibility in the deaths. Maybe even more then Rittenhouse. At a minimum i knw the one guy had a son he should sue them

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

I wonder if he is a flight risk since the money posted was not his.

Another interesting tidbit, I used to live just two blocks from where Kyle lives...
One of my kids would have probably went to school with him if we still lived there.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Someone mentioned on the radio that Kyle knew what he was doing was wrong.

He knew this because he gave his money to someone to buy a gun, he did this full well knowing he could not
obtain it himself...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Someone mentioned on the radio that Kyle knew what he was doing was wrong.

He knew this because he gave his money to someone to buy a gun, he did this full well knowing he could not
obtain it himself...

sworn statement?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

sworn statement?
Maybe not "sworn" but came out of this own mouth....

Kyle Rittenhouse says he used coronavirus stimulus check to buy AR-15 used in fatal shooting
"I got my $1,200 from the coronavirus Illinois unemployment because I was on furlough from YMCA, and I got my first unemployment check, so I was like, 'Oh, I'll use this to buy it,'" Rittenhouse said in his first jailhouse interview.

He wasn't old enough to purchase the weapon himself. Authorities allege that he had a friend in Kenosha buy the AR-15 and hold it for him in Wisconsin.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I think his lawyer is correct,and this stuff is not actually true. Do we know Kyle actually said that or did they make that up with deep fake?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I think his lawyer is correct,and this stuff is not actually true. Do we know Kyle actually said that or did they make that up with deep fake?

The lawyer was unaware of what evidence the state had until it was presented to the judge. All this is being used in the trial this boy broke the law and when a jury hears it he will be lucky if he doesn't end up on death row. His Lawyers put out alot of misinformation early on like he borrowed the weapon. That was a lie he bought it through his friend. He had to know it was illegal or why would he have them purchase it.

He was also asked not to go by his mother yet he still went. And people want to talk about his discipline its a joke its real easy not to kill someone he failed twice in one night.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

He put himself in harm's way and was looking for trouble. but the two assholes that he shot were also looking for trouble and were real criminals. They saw a potentially easy mark, a kid with a gun and they wanted to jump him and harm him. Its a good reason to stop and think before you assault somebody if they may have a weapon on them. No sympathy for either of those two.
This kid had better straighten himself out and learn to conduct himself in a more adult fashion. Hopefully he sues Usurper Joe's ass and gets money for college or can buy a car and get a steady job and sock away enough for a house when he's older.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Looked this up. it was not illegal for him to pay his friend to buy the weapon. it would had been if it was not with his parents permission to buy it.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Looked this up. it was not illegal for him to pay his friend to buy the weapon. it would had been if it was not with his parents permission to buy it.

giffords.org...

Wisconsin generally prohibits the intentional transfer of any firearm to an individual under age 18.1

The state also generally prohibits the possession of a firearm by any person under age 18.2

These restrictions do not apply, however, when the firearm is being used by a person under age 18 when supervised by an adult during target practice or a course of instruction.3

see that last part there

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

giffords.org...

Wisconsin generally prohibits the intentional transfer of any firearm to an individual under age 18.1

The state also generally prohibits the possession of a firearm by any person under age 18.2

These restrictions do not apply, however, when the firearm is being used by a person under age 18 when supervised by an adult during target practice or a course of instruction.3

see that last part there

So unless his mother was there and teaching him how to kill people it was illegal for him to be there with the firearm. This boy was not ready to handle the responsibility. He saw himself as some kind of hero and when push came to shove he panicked and killed two people. The worst part is i saw an interview this twit thinks he had the right to kill them. This is one of the reasons i wouldnt care if he got life. He learned nothing from this whatsoever, He has done zero self reflection and if they even tried to put him on the stand hed end up on death row.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
My grandfather said that Mike Lindell (the MyPillow guy) helped him post some of the bail... does anyone know if there’s any truth to that?? And you guys keep bringing up the fact that the guys that Rittenhouse killed were a paedophile and a wifebeater as if they were walking around the riot naked with a barrel chained up over them with a sign to shame them for it (Rittenhouse didn’t KNOW ahead of time that he was shooting a kiddy-diddler and a dude who liked to beat on his old lady, so....) just saying, he didn’t go there with the mindset of “Yeah, I’m gonna kill me a pedophile tonight, boy!” That’s almost impossible.... It was a protest turned riot, not To Catch a Predator.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: acidimpaled
My grandfather said that Mike Lindell (the MyPillow guy) helped him post some of the bail... does anyone know if there’s any truth to that?? And you guys keep bringing up the fact that the guys that Rittenhouse killed were a paedophile and a wifebeater as if they were walking around the riot naked with a barrel chained up over them with a sign to shame them for it (Rittenhouse didn’t KNOW ahead of time that he was shooting a kiddy-diddler and a dude who liked to beat on his old lady, so....) just saying, he didn’t go there with the mindset of “Yeah, I’m gonna kill me a pedophile tonight, boy!” That’s almost impossible.... It was a protest turned riot, not To Catch a Predator.

He did and rick Shroder also

'Silver Spoons' star Ricky Schroder helped bail out Kenosha shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse, says attorney

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: acidimpaled

He did and rick Shroder also

'Silver Spoons' star Ricky Schroder helped bail out Kenosha shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse, says attorney
Oh wow. Thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Kinda terrifying really...

Questionable story about hunter biden... blocked and censored by social media.

Questionable story about a 17 year old kid that hasent had his day in court... sure let them parrot it, he liked trump so probably one step from a nazi.

IF he is guilty of anything he is not doing hard time he is NOT going down for murder, they MIGHT get him for the gun in his possesion but thats about it.

He met every single qaulifier for self defense in all 3 shootings, the DA went over board and there will be more riots when he gets a slap on the wrist as a 17 year old illegally having possesion of a firearm.

Wont be the DA that suffers but more lower middle class people and their buisnesses if any are still hanging on in that area.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join