It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse released after posting $2 million bail

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Anthony Huber's last words: "Hhhnnnggggggg"

You guys are truly disgusting.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastWatcher
a reply to: Snarl

Want to make sure I understand this because I never followed this case. So, the dude with the assault rifle got attacked by a skateboard, and he thought the reasonable response to an attack with a skateboard, was a few bullets from an assault rifle?

God, you guys are such cowards. LOL

I bet I could kill you with a skateboard, 1 hit, easy.
The trucks underneath, are solid steel..... But I'm sure you knew that.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Isn't posting bail just 10% of the bail amount? So Republicans donated $200,000 to this kid when they could have used that money for helping small businesses. Specifically black owned businesses, ya know, because Republicans are NOT racist.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Probably paid 10% of the bail sum to get out.. which is still a wopping 200k.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Anthony Huber's last words: "Hhhnnnggggggg"

You guys are truly disgusting.

make em say hnnnnn hnnnn..na na na naaah nah nah na naaaahhh.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
We are supposed to mourn a convicted pedophile and a wife beater and lynch this 17 year old for self defence, apparently.

Personally I think defending oneself against convicted pedophiles and domestic abusers is a noble cause.

Give the kid a medal.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is so wrong! The nazis being attacked are not allowed to defend themselves! They are supposed to just stand there and let us stomp them! -Deranged lefties

Screw that. You wanna attack people, don't cry about it when you get ventilated for it.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artlogic

originally posted by: LastWatcher
a reply to: Snarl

Want to make sure I understand this because I never followed this case. So, the dude with the assault rifle got attacked by a skateboard, and he thought the reasonable response to an attack with a skateboard, was a few bullets from an assault rifle?

God, you guys are such cowards. LOL

I bet I could kill you with a skateboard, 1 hit, easy.
The trucks underneath, are solid steel..... But I'm sure you knew that.

Wow if skateboards are so lethal perhaps we should rearm our military. Or maybe instead of buying a gun you could buy a skateboard. By the way i could kill you with a drinking straw so your point is incredibly stupid.

The boy used lethal force his actions directly caused the death of two people. Bottom line is he is responsible for two people dying and if you liked them is irrelevant also. Murder is still murder even if the victim was a bad person. He went there looking for a fight.

What do you think is going to happen if you have an agitated boy with a long gun walking down the streets thinking that he's some sort of peacekeeper?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Those jerks were just committing suicide is all this was. maybe they shouldn't had chased him down if they wanted to stay alive.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Those jerks were just committing suicide is all this was. maybe they shouldn't had chased him down if they wanted to stay alive.

He was being chased after murdering someone in the street. They were trying to protect others from a lunatic who was killing people in the streets.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here's the thing though. When someone is killed let's say in a similar fashion to Ahmed Arbery, the first ATS comments are usually along the lines of "but he was committing a crime!" Rittenhouse was committing two crimes before he even shot someone. He was illegally carrying a weapon, he was out an hour and a half past curfew. If he had not been out committing these crimes, this situation would never have occurred. Now, you can do a bunch of "yeah, but", although this does not change the fact that the kid was committing crimes even before he shot someone.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Does Wisconsin law allow self defense when you are committing a crime? Are the 2 other shootings considered self defense when 2 people see someone shot and try to apprehend the assailant? These are things I do not know.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Mr dragonridr...

He was defending himself from lethal force, you still have that right in the USA do you not?

Moron doesn't attack him, and he would still be here to bitch and and moan and destroy other people's #.....I'd have shot the prick too.
Carry on doormat

edit on 21 11 2020 by Artlogic because: (no reason given)

edit on 21 11 2020 by Artlogic because: Meh

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
B-b-but its okay to attack a kid, bash him with a skateboard, and try to take his weapon. It's okay to threaten him with a handgun. We're the good guys! Don't worry, we just want to burn all your stuff down guys!

Yeah right. Those morons were # human beings anyways. He had great trigger discipline too.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Does Wisconsin law allow self defense when you are committing a crime? Are the 2 other shootings considered self defense when 2 people see someone shot and try to apprehend the assailant? These are things I do not know.

We are going to find out..

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
A pedo saw a kid with a rifle and took the room temperature challenge.

I am good with the result.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

His trigger discipline was pitch perfect, but yeah I know exactly what you mean.

That was my first thought too when I saw that iconic picture of him.

For a 16 year old to show such discipline in the heat of the moment is quite impressive.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: yuppa

He was being chased after murdering someone in the street. They were trying to protect others from a lunatic who was killing people in the streets.

HE was attacked first,justifiable murder. Cops call them good shoots,but still murder even if it was self defense,but we dont put people in jail for self defense(yet intentionally) All three people were threats and attacked first. You didnt see the uncut vid?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The bail was set high to keep him from being able to pay it. It was suppose to be out of reach to him and his network.

a reply to: Nickn3

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The people who saw him shoot someone did not know whether it could have been self defense. They saw someone shot in the head and the shooter run.

I can't say for sure obviously, I would have to see of any other cases where someone shoots someone in self defense but takes off after.

I don't know in most cases if you see someone shoot someone in the head and run, would you try to apprehend them? We have people on ATS who claim they will shoot someone for damaging property, you're telling me they wouldn't try to stop someone that they saw shoot another person? This will be for the court to decide.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join