It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meaning of Disgrace

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's me put in my place.

I'll get my coat.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The pretty red one?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Wrong post.
edit on 11 22 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Please do.

I've had about enough of idiotic arguments implying something nefarious being "hinted" at when I'm telling your stupid ass straight up that if these people try to abuse me that I would defend myself.

A jewel of British education, you are.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'm that type of person, am I?

Where on Earth do you get such a notion from?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Your idiotic responses.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

OK. I will leave you to it. You know nothing about me so keep your insults to yourself.

Good day to you.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Indeed.

I only know what you present.

Work on those communication skills.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You've made little sense since you've entered this thread and now you're making accusations.

I guess pissing of drama-queens is a thing I do...sue me

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes. Apologies for burning your White House down.

That was me, you know.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Thanks for admitting you're a bad-faith actor around here. It's always nice when people show you who they are.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes. Apologies for burning your White House down.

That was me, you know.

Once upon a time, your whole nation resisted a madman bent upon conquering you. It took remarkable resolve the willingness to do great and desperate things to stand up and defend yourselves, even violently, in the face of massive outside pressure and lots of bombs.

One might think a shred of that backbone remains and you could discover and understand what's being implied here.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You get a bit touchy with people who don't share your views, don't you? It's called free speech, one of the values our countrymen fought and died for. And democracy too.

Which does not seem to be working out to well for you.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You get a bit touchy with people who don't share your views, don't you? It's called free speech, one of the values our countrymen fought and died for. And democracy too.

Which does not seem to be working out to well for you.

Again you miss the point. I don't have any issue with you spaying what you say, but you seem to be constantly and blatantly misconstruing the point being made by others and to some extent myself.

We will fight to defend what we have, including our freedom of speech which is very much under assault here btw. You seem to think this means we're all gearing up in some mysterious shadow army ready to assault the White House at the first opportunity because an election was lost.

No.

We're ready to defend what's ours when the White House empowers its agents to come and take it ... sort of like the British marching to confiscate those arms all those years ago.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Sometimes we’re our own worst enemies... none of this left vs right politics BS makes a significant difference to our personal lives in the long run. Unless you let it

There will always be ups and downs, no matter who’s in power, but it’ll just keep flowing like it always has.

You must not have seen a demonstration as to how the new electronic credit system will work, possibly called FedCoin, at least many ppl call it that. It's still fractional reserve lending although this makes inflation happen at about a power of five times faster than now. When graphed out it goes in the first 16 months higher than the dollar climbed from 1789 to 2020. Can really screw an economy when you don't even have to show tangible money anymore.

But worst part is it is traced from bank to purchase and the credits they have chosen to mark in advance so say they will make 10 billion fed coins in 2025 for mortgages and they can only be spent that way and from the approved list of mortgage brokers. Then there will be credits for groceries, apparrel, entertainment, and always at an approved government facility or the credits won't transfer. It's slavery like you can't imagine and a fix in business that makes the original fed scam look like God's fluffy cloud playground of unicorns.

Working your butt off for tokens to predetermined items. Eff that right in the A, Jay!
edit on 11/22/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

This would have been a nice analogy if it was relevant, but it isn't.

WW2 presented actual real physical danger of death on a daily basis and a very real threat of an invasion, whereas at the moment you are panicking over drama that is entirely in your own head.

You need to get some proper perspective and balance back into your thought process.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thanks for being here and fighting with us for our freedoms.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
If there only a million people that feel this way, and they take up arms, and even 50% of military officers feel that their oath to the constitution to fight domestic enemies is in play, there will be a civil war of sorts but it won't last long maybe a week. This could happen in January 2021.
Trump has the power to trigger it, at this point, but will he ?

Gaod willing...I have the mindfulness and the wherewithal to put an end to such shenanigans, that you so wonderfully ponder about in the realm of your senses.

Keep dreaming...bud.

edit on 23-11-2020 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 23-11-2020 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

This would have been a nice analogy if it was relevant, but it isn't.

WW2 presented actual real physical danger of death on a daily basis and a very real threat of an invasion, whereas at the moment you are panicking over drama that is entirely in your own head.

You need to get some proper perspective and balance back into your thought process.

Well said. Bunch of keyboard warrior, dramatic, followers around here.

Left or right, both are one side of the same crazy. People need to turn the TV off and live life everyday. You only die once.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join