It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems Lawyers UP - PA Press Conference

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
How do you know they are even lies ?

They are pretty high end lawyers that ain't going to ruin their reputation unless they have something..

They are implying a massive scandal that goes all the way to the top, you know, The powerful and very rich people. Do you honestly think they would tell you what they have in a public forum? So the opposition can counter their potential findings..
They play it close to their chest

Don't get wrong it could be nothing but i highly doubt it and to be so adamanet they have nothing, i think is a little small minded..

Looking forward to the outcome though however it plays out.

a reply to: jrod

Thank you. You are reasonable and I appreciate that! I keep saying that but you know...there's no evidence. So aside from teaching a legal discovery 101 course I don't know how to really get that point across...hehe.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michielli
a reply to: maya27

Hey there, thank you for that. I have a lot to be thankful for and I will be celebrating and honoring that. Great family and couldn't want for anything.

I wish the very best to you and yours.

I know there's a bunch of phony racist made up stuff surrounding Thanksgiving. For me I just made it a day set aside to be conscious of what I am thankful for in total. I do like your reference. Pretty cool you could intuit my love for all things Scandinavian. Tack Tack.

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving with your Kin. See you on the boards. God Jul. Puss & Kram.

Same to all good honest American Patriots. Stay safe friends.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

No Barrack Obama is a charlatan. I won't even mention this other guy they're supporting now.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: Michielli
Hey, wait. How come Dominion isn't opening a libel suit... surely they must have the backing of the DNC and the huge wallet of all mainstream media and social media? God Bless Sydney Powell!

How do you feel now?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join